The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 13
AlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thai massage, JG, prostate treatment and Nuru massage

Nationality: Thai
Boobs: Natural C
Area: Central
Timing: 1pm to 8pm
Cost: 3B (promo price till 26th September) for one hour of massage, JG and the option of release inclusive

Resume: Recently graduated from the Thai JG academy, 师妹 of the legendary Soda.

Some says Kim looks Eurasian. Gentle and demure character. All her features and assets are natural. Good proper massage with good strength. Can communicate well and accomodate well.

For Nuru massage, only need to top up 3R. For other stuffs, YMMV.

Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Samster (A)

AlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Thai massage, JG, prostate treatment and Nuru massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
I was keen to try out a legitimate juagen session for general health and tool maintenance and my experience with Kim was great!

She explained in detail the process and benefits of juagen with me and was very professional in answering all my questions.
We started with a back massage and she applied the right amount of pressure without causing me to feel any pain, in fact it was comfortable and I felt my muscles relaxing.
The hot stone treatment felt really good too and she was attentive to ask if the stones were too hot.

I flipped over for her stomach massage next and she again applied the right pressure so much so that I could feel the pulse in the points that she was pressing, similar to the pulsing feeling you get when you go for acupuncture.
We next started the juagen and she was gentle on my balls as she pulled and massaged the veins. I could tell that Kim really knows her stuff and that she was really skilled, so I was able to relax and trust her even though it was my first time trying juagen.

I opt-ed for no release to see the full effects of Kim’s juagen, and Kim shared with me her professional view that it is ok to release after juagen as the key of the session is to unclog any blockages in the blood vessels in the back, stomach, balls and manhood.
Nonetheless she got me hard to continue with the treatment and she treated me with sensual touches.
If Kim had wanted to, I am sure she could have easily made me release. I told her maybe next time and she proceeded to use the hot stone on my balls and manhood to finish off the session.

Overall it was a good first juagen experience with a good mix of professional and sensual touches from Kim, and not the typical happy experience you will get from the usual fuck and go massage places.
Kim shared that my manhood is healthy in general with no major blockages, I will be resting for a few days before trying out the effects of the treatment with a jap girl from D3.
Thank you Kingsmen89 for the detailed FR
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3041 / Power: 4
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Cheaper option if cannot get appointments with Soda.
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFerguson1 View Post
Nationality: Thai
Boobs: Natural C
Area: Central
Timing: 1pm to 8pm
Cost: 3B (promo price till 26th September) for one hour of massage, JG and the option of release inclusive

Resume: Recently graduated from the Thai JG academy, 师妹 of the legendary Soda.

Some says Kim looks Eurasian. Gentle and demure character. All her features and assets are natural. Good proper massage with good strength. Can communicate well and accomodate well.

For Nuru massage, only need to top up 3R. For other stuffs, YMMV.

Appreciate the sharing of ctc.
Not easy to get hold of Soda.

p/s: her wechat kena added too many times, cant process now LOL
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StevenAngmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How is the Nuru?

Just some soap massage on regular massage bed?
Or full Nuru on a inflatable bed in the floor with B2B?
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMinH View Post
Cheaper option if cannot get appointments with Soda.

Yes more than 25% cheaper but from the same master and younger
Old Yesterday, 03:09 PM
Samster

SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes more than 25% cheaper but from the same master and younger
hey TS, her wechat now cannot be added, maybe too many ppl add her ctc.
her whatsapp is working? no reply from her yet.
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
hey TS, her wechat now cannot be added, maybe too many ppl add her ctc.
her whatsapp is working? no reply from her yet.

Yes sudden influx on wechat. WhatsApp is working. She don't touch her phone when with customer so might need for her to finish. But as customers we appreciate if the ML is not on her phone while servicing right? 😉
Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenAngmo View Post
How is the Nuru?

Just some soap massage on regular massage bed?
Or full Nuru on a inflatable bed in the floor with B2B?
Full Nuru B2B but not inflatable bed. She got a upsized massage bed about 1.5 times the size of a regular massage bed. That's my own experience la.
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes sudden influx on wechat. WhatsApp is working. She don't touch her phone when with customer so might need for her to finish. But as customers we appreciate if the ML is not on her phone while servicing right? 😉
thanks, good to know her whatsapp is in order.
and i dont mind her not touching her phone while working, so thats a plus point.
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Full Nuru B2B but not inflatable bed. She got a upsized massage bed about 1.5 times the size of a regular massage bed. That's my own experience la.
Good posting bro. So if opt for nuru will it be full 1 hour for nuru like in Thailand or will it be split half-and-half between Juagen and nuru?
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Good posting bro. So if opt for nuru will it be full 1 hour for nuru like in Thailand or will it be split half-and-half between Juagen and nuru?
Half half if you didn't specify so that u can have the benefits of both juagen for maintenance as well as nuru experience. or u can request different time allocation or top up to make it 1.5h
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Can up my points if u think its a good posting
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3756 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
upped for Soda alternative
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tried to up you boss but received a message that I have already up you, so need to spread reputations before upping again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1