The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gorengpisang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
very pretty thai lb in GL L14 - avoid at all cost

I've mentioned about this particular lb in another thread before. I was supposed to try her but didn't manage to see her until tonight. Was roaming around for target for about an hour and was about to make my way home when I saw her standing at the road intersection (facing L14H25) where all the prc ply their trade.

She's the prettiest fl in the whole of L14with a solid body. Fair skin with a little mixed race look , long blonde hair , petite body with big boobs and she's wearing hot pants again , thought this time round its a blue denim one instead of the red pair I saw her in the other day. Walked to her and immediately she smiled to me and say $70. On her and immediately crossed over to H25.

Once inside , there's a counter and she pointed to a sign there asking me to pay $12 for the room. I paid up and we went upstairs. If I'm not wrong , this house is a cat150 house in the day. So all the rooms are very well done up and the towels are fresh.

Once in the room, she say pay first so I handed her the $70. Then she smile to me again and ask me " you want bj " ? Of course I say yes. Then she smile again and politely tell me $10. The moment I hear this , I sian already , I can expect what kind of service to follow next. Anyway since I'm already there I just pay her and hope for the best. Next , she strip and ask me to shower , then she tell me 20mins only. I went for shower alone and when I look out , I saw her counting her stack of money. When she saw me looking at her , she smile again. Very friendly but totally fuckup service.

I camw out from bathroom and she catbath me less than 30sec and even though I'm not hard yet she put on the condom and bj me. It took her a while to make me half hard and once she see that , she went on top and ride me. WTF ! She rode for a short while and then she complain very tired and she just lie down and spread her leg.. BoPian , I missionary till cum.... Very lousy experience. Anyway , shes a post op.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Re: very pretty thai lb in GL L14 - avoid at all cost

Yucks!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 05-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Such service should be condemn... lousy and expensive...
Old 05-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all

Seen her last week when i drove by GL tat nite.

Thanks to this forum, if not I also dunno she is LB.
She got nice looks and figure.

Lady Samsters: Share yr FB views here

Poll: No of bonks a month?

Best of '07: Vampire Hazel
Old 05-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=gorengpisang;3119812]I've mentioned about this particular lb in another thread before.
QUOTE]

hi bro...how to recognise this lb...dun wan to end up with her...cheers ok

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 05-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Samster

scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoySeeker View Post
Her pics was posted here before.

Wanted to retrieve the thread for you,
but cant locate it.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=JoySeeker;3121334]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorengpisang View Post
I've mentioned about this particular lb in another thread before.
QUOTE]

She's always around L14 opposite/outside H25. To spot her is simple. She's got blonde hair , fair skin, petite size , big boobs and most likely in short short hot pants. She looks very pretty , a little mixed blood look.so if you're there , I'm sure you'll take a second look at her.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott999 View Post
Her pics was posted here before.

Wanted to retrieve the thread for you,
but cant locate it.
txs bro for the effort, upz u when i regain power

[QUOTE=gorengpisang;3121943]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoySeeker View Post

She's always around L14 opposite/outside H25. To spot her is simple. She's got blonde hair , fair skin, petite size , big boobs and most likely in short short hot pants. She looks very pretty , a little mixed blood look.so if you're there , I'm sure you'll take a second look at her.
almost all the lb looks like dat...anyway i'll avoid there to be safe...maybe gg oni for FL with senior bros trusted FRs...cheers bros

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 06-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think few months back I kana the same experience with a very pretty Thai girl at the L14 as well. She is a real bitch! Trying to con ppl! KNN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorengpisang View Post
I've mentioned about this particular lb in another thread before. I was supposed to try her but didn't manage to see her until tonight. Was roaming around for target for about an hour and was about to make my way home when I saw her standing at the road intersection (facing L14H25) where all the prc ply their trade.

She's the prettiest fl in the whole of L14with a solid body. Fair skin with a little mixed race look , long blonde hair , petite body with big boobs and she's wearing hot pants again , thought this time round its a blue denim one instead of the red pair I saw her in the other day. Walked to her and immediately she smiled to me and say $70. On her and immediately crossed over to H25.

Once inside , there's a counter and she pointed to a sign there asking me to pay $12 for the room. I paid up and we went upstairs. If I'm not wrong , this house is a cat150 house in the day. So all the rooms are very well done up and the towels are fresh.

Once in the room, she say pay first so I handed her the $70. Then she smile to me again and ask me " you want bj " ? Of course I say yes. Then she smile again and politely tell me $10. The moment I hear this , I sian already , I can expect what kind of service to follow next. Anyway since I'm already there I just pay her and hope for the best. Next , she strip and ask me to shower , then she tell me 20mins only. I went for shower alone and when I look out , I saw her counting her stack of money. When she saw me looking at her , she smile again. Very friendly but totally fuckup service.

I camw out from bathroom and she catbath me less than 30sec and even though I'm not hard yet she put on the condom and bj me. It took her a while to make me half hard and once she see that , she went on top and ride me. WTF ! She rode for a short while and then she complain very tired and she just lie down and spread her leg.. BoPian , I missionary till cum.... Very lousy experience. Anyway , shes a post op.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
2WayStreet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It is good that Bros post of their lousy experience with undesirable LBs.
It will also help if more specific information like name and looks and even style of dressing is supplied.
Actually since you paid $92 an additional $8.00 will you you some of the vice sisters, but then again service also cannot be guaranteed. I guess these days, it is better to go only with recommendations from our SB brothers.

Is this the one
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...574858835l.jpg
Old 06-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Crestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks to all Bros sharing their experience with this LB. Noted.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WayStreet View Post
It is good that Bros post of their lousy experience with undesirable LBs.
It will also help if more specific information like name and looks and even style of dressing is supplied.
Actually since you paid $92 an additional $8.00 will you you some of the vice sisters, but then again service also cannot be guaranteed. I guess these days, it is better to go only with recommendations from our SB brothers.

Is this the one
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...574858835l.jpg
yes I paid $92 for 20 min of no service. Can get much better svc at CV but the distance and timing put me off . Otherwise pay $150 at OT also better than this one. Anyway she's not the same one as your attached photo.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WayStreet View Post
Not this one, the LB in question more chio-looking.

Old 07-10-2008, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this one ?

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r...oy666/ssss.jpg
Old 07-10-2008, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Or this one?

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r...34-Passy_2.jpg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1