The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold
I never thought it would happen to me

So far, I've only been a low profile supporter of SBF, preferring to read rather than to post. This section always interests me with the stories of us local men falling in love with PRC FLs..But never in my dreams I thought it would happen to me.

Its was a Saturday night. Having finished soccer with my friends, I decide to go GL for a walk. 3am and it is still bustling with activities.Walked from L14 to L8.Along Talma Road. Outside H81 near L8, she called out to me.

"qu wan ma?"

I was reluctant as I know they cost about $100/30/1. I said I am meeting my friend.

When for a smoke and walk past her again. She called me again. This time I smiled and walk away.Paying no interest.

Couldnt find a gal that I liked so I intended to go home. As I walked past her one last time, she tugged me.

"bu dai wo qu wan ma?"

I said no I am going home. Told her my friend ps me.

"hai shi ni yi jing wan le?"

I said today I am tired I will come find her next week. But as I walk towards my bike, I can't decide. So I went back to her and asked

"mei ren dai ni qu ma?"

She said for the past hour that I have walked past thrice, no one. I said ok and off we went.
Old 17-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 17
DapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I never thought it would happen to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
So far, I've only been a low profile supporter of SBF, preferring to read rather than to post. This section always interests me with the stories of us local men falling in love with PRC FLs..But never in my dreams I thought it would happen to me.

Its was a Saturday night. Having finished soccer with my friends, I decide to go GL for a walk. 3am and it is still bustling with activities.Walked from L14 to L8.Along Talma Road. Outside H81 near L8, she called out to me.

"qu wan ma?"

I was reluctant as I know they cost about $100/30/1. I said I am meeting my friend.

When for a smoke and walk past her again. She called me again. This time I smiled and walk away.Paying no interest.

Couldnt find a gal that I liked so I intended to go home. As I walked past her one last time, she tugged me.

"bu dai wo qu wan ma?"

I said no I am going home. Told her my friend ps me.

"hai shi ni yi jing wan le?"

I said today I am tired I will come find her next week. But as I walk towards my bike, I can't decide. So I went back to her and asked

"mei ren dai ni qu ma?"

She said for the past hour that I have walked past thrice, no one. I said ok and off we went.
Ts is their way of earning money cos no deal = no income as same as FL like us we need money to pay our debt no deal = no income and no money to pay our debts same logic to do marketing bro if like that u can fall in love with a PRC WL that's mean u never know what is true love means... sorry i'm not trying to be rude but i'm telling the true

I love sucking dicks, I might like licking pussy.

NEVER DARE me or you will be sorry.

Tiko Club aka Tiko Mei Mei

Old 17-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

So we went up to the room. We talked and every other thing is SOP. I am not a high sex drive person so use the whole session to come.

Her bf called her when we just finished. She told me she had to pick up cos her bf instructed so. So I went to bathe alone.

She asked me what am i doing.I told her i taught tuition.I asked her why come to SG.She said to earn money upon reccommendation by friend and now that her friend is caught, she is alone.

I paid her and we went separate ways.
Old 17-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster

DapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So we went up to the room. We talked and every other thing is SOP. I am not a high sex drive person so use the whole session to come.She asked me what am i doing.I told her i taught tuition.I asked her why come to SG.She said to earn money upon reccommendation by friend and now that her friend is caught, she is alone. I paid her and we went separate ways.
Eer...bro i think u can type all the story out than half half here and there see liao very blur

Old 17-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Samster

I RTF her exactly 10 days later. She remembered me as I just walked past. Off we went again. This time we took a longer time. I even extended the time. My life is pretty busy and stressful so in the end she jerk it off for me. We talked more this time. Finally I told her that in the day I am a uni student and at night I teach tuition.

As we part, she asked for my no., saying if I were to come again I can find her.

I smsed her that i got her no. and i end the sms with "peng you".

She replied "haha girlfriend?"

I said no cos she got bf already. Just be her friend here. She replied "wa draw such a clear line"

The next day I smsed her and she replied. She asked if I xin ku le cos I have to study in the day and teach at night. Actually I didnt think much because I know there's no ending and she might just be like one of those "jian qian yan kai" FL. I didn't think of her much and did not sms her for the next 2 days. She didnt sms me as well.So I know there's no developments.
Old 17-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
I RTF her exactly 10 days later. She remembered me as I just walked past. Off we went again. This time we took a longer time. I even extended the time. My life is pretty busy and stressful so in the end she jerk it off for me. We talked more this time. Finally I told her that in the day I am a uni student and at night I teach tuition.

As we part, she asked for my no., saying if I were to come again I can find her.
bro i know is hurt but u see if really can be in love u should have ask her but for prc i don't know they really treat it as love anot...i as a girl also a FL i fall in love with my customer but he dump me i just miss the time what he say in my signature but when i know is all fake already too late cos i been hurt

Old 17-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

4 days later, I went past GL after watching football with my friends. Saw her at first from far, but did not went up to her. Smoked at a corner and looked again.

She's not there. Probably having a customer.

Waited for her to come down again and half and hour later, she really did. Smoked again and looked. She's gone again.

Business so good? I thought. But actually she is talking on the phone. With her bf I presumed.

When she went back to her position, I went up to her. Talked a little and we went up.

I told her I've been here for the past hour. I said I only wanted to see her a little. She said she'll be angry if I came and see her from afar and not talk to her. She said at least if we are not going hotel can talk to her. And she asked why didnt I call her.

I said cos she didnt sms me too. She said she know I'm busy especially weekends cos I have to teach alot of students. She said she's touched that I actually just come to see her. Because I said don't have to make love. She asked me if can do raw. I said no. So in the end we did with cap.

Took a long while as usual to come. She always enjoyed doing it. Everytime we did it she came at least twice. When I came she asked if I PCC often. I said no la just that I am not a high sex drive person and I dun like a gal easily.

"then u like guys?" was her reply. I said no I just don't fall in love easily but I find myself starting to like you.

She smiled and said that since the 2nd time she knows I a good person. She said don't think too much as I am still studying. She said its easy to see if someone is saying the truth and she can felt my words.

I said there must be alot of people saying these words to you. She said yes and she knows its fake. She said the people around here very complicated. She asked me not to come GL anymore. I also asked her not to come back SG. She said she's not coming back anymore. I told her I won't be coming back again. And off we part again.
Old 17-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

I am telling everything that happened. Just want to share an experience. She have not left yet. We're still in the middle of this.
Old 17-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster

I smsed her after I left. I told her that I know its dumb of me to say all these but I didnt regret it. She said she liked me and we are friends.

2 days ago, I realised its mooncake festival. I asked if there's anyone celebrating for her. She said no. I asked if I can meet her after her work at 430. She said yes.

I woke up at 3am preparing the stuffs and suddenly she smsed me to ask what am I doing. I said I just woke up. She said someone just bao her for 2 hrs and that she cant meet me already. She said dont be sad and we can always go out another time.

I said I understand and that she have customer. I hoped that her customer will celebrate for her. She asked what did I intend to do. I refused to tell her at first.

In the end I told her. She said she dunno what to say and that she's happy that I intended this for her.
Old 17-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am telling everything that happened. Just want to share an experience. She have not left yet. We're still in the middle of this.
hmm..since like she already tell u the answer so u know what to do also right...even is sad but i hope u can stand up again dont follow my foot step i hate myself

Old 17-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So we went up to the room. We talked and every other thing is SOP. I am not a high sex drive person so use the whole session to come.

Her bf called her when we just finished. She told me she had to pick up cos her bf instructed so. So I went to bathe alone.

I paid her and we went separate ways.
errh... I think that is her Mafu... unless she also GF to him

Sad to say, Dun go deeper if u want more than friends else u will kill yourself.

Being friends is fine and even if you still make out, it is not so much of a transaction but both parties know it is without a future... machiam like a Fling when u pay for a expensive dinner etc

Exit while u can and be strong. Dun be lulled into thinking this is only happening to you and she is different. We have all been thru that.

Lastly... dun hee-haw and regret what u do and whine after that. Life is about making decision and not all is a bed of roses.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 17-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Samster

The next day I asked if the guy celebrate for her. She said no and what they did is as per normal. I asked if I can still celebrate for her. She said yes.

I went to meet her at 430am. She went home to bathe and wash her face. I think she looks better w/o makeup. Her true self.

Rode on my bike down to ECP. At first we didn't hold hands until there's a difficult place to walk and i held her hands.

We sat at the breakwaters. She ate the mooncakes that I have brought for her. She told me alot.

Her family, her home, her friends,her job. She said the boss wanted to take money from me. She scolded her boss off. She said she don't like ppl to be taken advantage off. We talked until she yawned. I asked if she's tired. She said yes cos today she had alot of customers. I stood up and gave her a hand. She kissed me. We held hands as we go to our bike. She asked if I could guess how many jobs she had today. I said 10 and it was right. She said her business was the best in L8 that night.

We went to eat at yonghe and she ta bao back for her friend. When we reached her "home" she gave me a kiss and bid goodbye.
Old 17-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

I smsed her that although we met awhile only, I am very clear of what I am doing and what am I thinking. I hope to meet her and talk again. She said yes of cos but can during the day? cos at night we're both tired ( i have sch after the meeting w her).

At that moment I really dunno myself. I, for one, know that this is going nowhere but yet I allowed myself to go deeper.

I'm a able person, studies not bad, manage myself well. One thing I know is, whatever the outcome, I wont be getting involved in Com Sex again.

As for her I can feel she's a nice gal. Not as bad as the ones mentioned in the forum.

But like a fellow forumer said. I am one of the many she faced, while she's the only one I faced.
Old 17-09-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
errh... I think that is her Mafu... unless she also GF to him

Sad to say, Dun go deeper if u want more than friends else u will kill yourself.

Being friends is fine and even if you still make out, it is not so much of a transaction but both parties know it is without a future... machiam like a Fling when u pay for a expensive dinner etc

Exit while u can and be strong. Dun be lulled into thinking this is only happening to you and she is different. We have all been thru that.

Lastly... dun hee-haw and regret what u do and whine after that. Life is about making decision and not all is a bed of roses.
not her mf becos her mf called after that..i dunno if her bf is also another sg guy or from china..but she nv mentioned her bf after that in front of me..
Old 17-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I smsed her that although we met awhile only, I am very clear of what I am doing and what am I thinking. I hope to meet her and talk again. She said yes of cos but can during the day? cos at night we're both tired ( i have sch after the meeting w her).

At that moment I really dunno myself. I, for one, know that this is going nowhere but yet I allowed myself to go deeper.

I'm a able person, studies not bad, manage myself well. One thing I know is, whatever the outcome, I wont be getting involved in Com Sex again.

As for her I can feel she's a nice gal. Not as bad as the ones mentioned in the forum.

But like a fellow forumer said. I am one of the many she faced, while she's the only one I faced
hmmm.. most of the ones in this forum are NOT bad else u tink we bother to help them... all have their stories

On the BF bit, dun be too surprised. Except of one or two super naive FLs, even those whom I know extremely well took about one year to open up the truth to me and for one of them, only when she went back did she tell me that her "hubby" was here all along while she worked and it was the friend that she always told me about.

hahaha... we are still friends though since I know her reasons for not telling the truth.

"Go in with your eyes wide open and ears half shut"... that latter to filter out the lies.

Good luck !!

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1