The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2003, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
Angel Health Spa

Any FR ?
Too bad, Allson Hotel under reno.
Real turn off
Old 13-01-2003, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angel Health Spa

Quote:
Originally posted by 36908
Any FR ?
Real turn off
but the hc no reno also a real turn off, becos everything is old oredi , and yet no reno.
Old 22-01-2003, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
Re: Angel Health Spa

Quote:
Originally posted by 36908
Any FR ?
Real turn off
But heard that there is a pretty gal named Lemon in this HC, tot of trying but always hesitate becoz of the reno.
Old 23-01-2003, 12:09 AM
kannina

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Bro,Lemon is a damn stunning gal, single eyelid jap chio look, slim figure, rebonding hair, flawless skin, a bit dao thru, but once u r her regular she will be quite friendly wif u... yday i tried her again, deep throat BJ and vacuum cleaner balls sucking... got time got cash go play her again 1 of these days... she is previously frm Tiwn Health SPA...
Old 23-01-2003, 12:10 AM
kannina

Re: Re: Angel Health Spa

Quote:
Originally posted by akaza24
But heard that there is a pretty gal named Lemon in this HC, tot of trying but always hesitate becoz of the reno.
A... Bro... u go there Fcuk the gal or Fcuk the building??? haha... can go in wan lah.... Dont worry...
Old 23-01-2003, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
LEMON

Quote:
Originally posted by kannina
Bro,Lemon is a damn stunning gal, single eyelid jap chio look, slim figure, rebonding hair, flawless skin, a bit dao thru, but once u r her regular she will be quite friendly wif u... yday i tried her again, deep throat BJ and vacuum cleaner balls sucking... got time got cash go play her again 1 of these days... she is previously frm Tiwn Health SPA...

what's her breakdown of charges like ?
Try Kitty (Thai gal). Sexy but ave. look only
Old 23-01-2003, 02:21 PM
kannina

Bro 36908,

Lemon's charges standard loh... $50 for HJ, $80 for BJ and $100 for FJ... But if u want to try her HJ or BJ, better try it when it's ur 1st time, coz after u tried her on ur 1st time and if u go 2nd time, she will persuaded u a lot 'hornily' to take her for FJ, i keep rejecting her and want a BJ but thinking of her body, i surrendered and my ammo was spent on her...

I knw tat sm gals in other HC actually charges $120 for FJ, ridiculous... spoil their own markets...

Kitty very friendly and gd service... her looks typical thai gal look, but during the massage, she will seduce u a lot till u buay tahan and tried her for FJ.... my friend 'sacrifice' becos of her... hahaha...
Old 23-01-2003, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
sexking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
bro kannina..

u old bird in hc huh?
Old 23-01-2003, 04:13 PM
kannina

Bro Sexking,

When got old bird than u? u sexking leh... recently i go HC quite frequently to explore new places but not always tried the gals for FJ coz dont have so much ammo in both areas...

I can only say I m quite familiar wif Angel and knw quite a no.s of gals by name there thru i never try them b4... the counter i also know her leow... haha...
Old 23-01-2003, 11:36 PM
tigerkan

visit Lemon. when came in she look tired and as if no mood. me also sianz half liao. my manhood also drop halve flag. somehow lied down and let do the back msg. so so with a bit of oil but when sit on your back using her inner tigh to rub rub a bit... wa lao... Marikita again...

after 20min. opt for fj. feeling was mixed when saw her KLIA runway and A- cup asset... luckily she has a superb shape & cute grape (during the mission, she ask me to lick lightly only b'coz she afraid we bro may "disgure" her grape. kind of amuse by her words.) finally cum off with "belakang mari" stlye.

Face: 6.5 (had a close look before leaving the room)
Msg: not worth rating
BJ: 7
FJ: 8 (good expression, but could be better if try early during the day, still fresh mah)
Old 24-01-2003, 12:00 AM
Samster

akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by kannina
Seems like tis Lemon really a beauty, can par with Joyce of Leisure HC, will be going down tomorrow to try, thanks alot for the info everyone!
Old 24-01-2003, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How can Joyce compare with Lemon? well maybe the boobs and pink nipples is better than Lemon but overall, I found Lemon much much better, especially when she exhales rapidly while moaning, if you face is right in front of her face when she exhales and feels the air on your face, man, that feeling is undescribable and she looks really really lovely at that time.
Quote:
Seems like tis Lemon really a beauty, can par with Joyce of Leisure HC, will be going down tomorrow to try, thanks alot for the info everyone!
Old 24-01-2003, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by girllover
How can Joyce compare with Lemon? well maybe the boobs and pink nipples is better than Lemon but overall, I found Lemon much much better, especially when she exhales rapidly while moaning, if you face is right in front of her face when she exhales and feels the air on your face, man, that feeling is undescribable and she looks really really lovely at that time.
Went down Angel HC n managed to book Lemon at 5pm. Waited abt 10 mins for her to come into the room. First impression, wow really quite a beauty. Dark eye lashes, fair skin, long silky hair.....

Overall ratings : Slim body with small tits, FJ quite average, jus like mi first time with Joyce of Leisure HC, nothing spectacular. Massage abit weak but she seems to emphasis alot on the buttocks. Most likely wont RTF coz I prefer the gals to be of more friendlier nature to make u comfortable... Guess should go back to mi fav gals in Legend n Dragon, haha.

Next target : Lancer of IP
Old 25-01-2003, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
blackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Went to Allson at around 1pm... had some trouble looking for the place... saw a chio lian... quite fleshy.... followed her take the lift at the chinese restraunt up and JACKPOT! hehehehe

The lockers are along the corridor which is kinda awkard for guys who don't want to change in public. Was relazing in the nice jaccuzzi pool. Saw a lao auntie walking past GULP! panicked... wrapped my towel and went to the recept and ask her to gimme a young girl hehehehe

after making use of the facilities.. finally they call my locker number and proceed into the room. I went to the room.. close my eyes and prayed hard it's not a old or fat girl. God answered my prayers and in came a sweet baby-faced young girl. hehehehe she was quite chatty, her name is Ah Girl. Claims she's 21 and only her 4th day at work. Massage is so-so and she popped the question. opted for FJ. she left the room to get the stuff.. came back and stripped naked. did the SOP BM and BJ..... started off riding on top... finished with missionary.

Name: Ah Girl
Body: 6/10 not too skinny... normal boobs
Looks: 7/10 not the super chio type... baby-face looks
BJ: 6/10 not bad.. can be improved
FJ: 7/10 moans and quite passionate
Old 25-01-2003, 05:41 PM
kannina

Quote:
Went down Angel HC n managed to book Lemon at 5pm. Waited abt 10 mins for her to come into the room. First impression, wow really quite a beauty. Dark eye lashes, fair skin, long silky hair.....

Overall ratings : Slim body with small tits, FJ quite average, jus like mi first time with Joyce of Leisure HC, nothing spectacular. Massage abit weak but she seems to emphasis alot on the buttocks. Most likely wont RTF coz I prefer the gals to be of more friendlier nature to make u comfortable... Guess should go back to mi fav gals in Legend n Dragon, haha.

Next target : Lancer of IP
Bro... Lemon must try second time then she will be fun... blive me, my 2nd time wif her she become friendly leow... 3rd time wif her, wah lau, can do a lot of things leow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1