The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i am a slow lover

hi guys ,

i have a really big problem as to whenever i like someone i take a long time to know that i truely love them.

and this time may be a long time before i really know that i love the girl

so what kind of mindset changes do i need to fall in love quickly and not wait till we lost contact .

thanks bro
Old 05-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: i am a slow lover

H...o...w s...l..o..w..?

Retired Samster
Old 06-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
framework deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go with your heart bro, don't use time as a gauge!

Old 06-09-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It may be fated that you are not supposed to take any move.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A man who falls in love too fast presents an even bigger problem.
You should judge the speed accordingly to the girl. If both can fall together at roughly the same speed (well definitely one has to take a little lead, which is usually the guy), the courtship is fun and fulfilling.

Courtship is like tango, one beat one step, rythmic and regular. A little too fast or slow gets you out of beat and you can't perform well. What you are looking for is not speed, hopefully, else you're in for a lot heart breaks. The ability to synchronise is more important, like that you build Mo Qi for the relationship to deepen.

Show your intention early to take the little lead. In that you control and tune according to her response.

Hope that helps.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Without further details, I hope the TS is talking about normal relationship with normal gals, not WLs, or else they will sure be the one initiate the lead, and pull you along afterwards.

For TS listen to your heart sometimes if she is a normal lady, some of their responses will be very subtle and cannot use logic to deduce. Anyway, we guys suppose to take the lead also, not the lady even in SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
Show your intention early to take the little lead. In that you control and tune according to her response.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Bro : all u need to do is be a friend to her first, get to know each other better through e.mail,, msn ,sms. Build up the chemistry between both of u, show concern for her as a friend, dont rush things.. take one step at a time!
Old 12-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Bro : all u need to do is be a friend to her first, get to know each other better through e.mail,, msn ,sms. Build up the chemistry between both of u, show concern for her as a friend, dont rush things.. take one step at a time!
You want to be her friend, then be sincere about it. Don't be her friend in the hopes of advancing to something else later. When doing things, don't be a hypocrite and have ulterior motives.

I cannot tahan people who talk about friendship, blood bother-sister etc when what they actually have in mind is to get closer to the charbor and maybe sian her to be girlfriend.

Want to sian charbor don't be a gu-niang. Girls won't appreciate it.

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 13-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
thunter is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass View Post
You want to be her friend, then be sincere about it. Don't be her friend in the hopes of advancing to something else later. When doing things, don't be a hypocrite and have ulterior motives.
that's the western school of thought lah.... you try ask any ang mo and they will also answer like that. from friendship, know more about each other, then grow the love.
are u saying if we like a girl, then should just ask her out and show our intention? that won't work lah unless handsome rich guy. show intention too soon girls usually get scared de....

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass View Post
I cannot tahan people who talk about friendship, blood bother-sister etc when what they actually have in mind is to get closer to the charbor and maybe sian her to be girlfriend.
if sian means wanting to bed her with no intention of long term relationship, then yes it's hypocritical
Old 13-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanman View Post
hi guys ,

i have a really big problem as to whenever i like someone i take a long time to know that i truely love them.

and this time may be a long time before i really know that i love the girl

so what kind of mindset changes do i need to fall in love quickly and not wait till we lost contact .

thanks bro
You like her? What exactly you like about her? Her looks,her body or her character? For every point you like about her, will have a different aftermath, best to think wisely. If ur motive is just to have sex with her, den i suggest going for paid sex. At least you wun hurt some innocent girls.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 13-09-2008, 11:41 AM
jthree

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sometimes u just got to 'Show Hand' and know that u either win or lose, when u win u will win big, lose will lose big also lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1