The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
soccersaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Come in and say is it fair? Did I do anything wrong???

I know is the wrong forum to post but I really very fed up. Was cheated by a FL so just wanted to warn fellow bros here about her scam. End up kanna shoot left right center back and zap by her clone account. Pls for those whom had not know the matter pls see the thread and see if I had done anything wrong. http://thesbf.shop/welcome...nese-80-a.html

Also those whom concur to my actions can help me up a bit of point. Thank you for your support
Old 11-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Come in and say is it fair? Did I do anything wrong???

Ya, it is good that u highlite to warn other bros abt it.

But never never open a thread to ask for pts. Most probably u will jus get zap. And summore l tink u post in the wrong section liao.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Didn't read any post but up you, cool down

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 11-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccersaint View Post
I know is the wrong forum to post but I really very fed up. Was cheated by a FL so just wanted to warn fellow bros here about her scam. End up kanna shoot left right center back and zap by her clone account. Pls for those whom had not know the matter pls see the thread and see if I had done anything wrong. http://thesbf.shop/welcome...nese-80-a.html

Also those whom concur to my actions can help me up a bit of point. Thank you for your support
Bro, that's life in the forum...points zapped only la...i get it all the time...dun bother about it bro
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 11-08-2008, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccersaint View Post

Havent read any posts but hey.. i got less points than you.

Anyway i hang out at this section of the forum most of the time, hardly ask for contacts, and if i do ask, whether they give or not, i just take it if it comes. Only worry is kena zapped till negative then i cant post anymore
Old 11-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
tipuking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytipuking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gotta learn, live and let go......

Hope you climb up from ur mistake
Old 11-08-2008, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

I've read the thread. If these kinda stuff can make you so inflamed, you need to learn to cool down.

Stop whinning cos thats what forumites hate the most.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Bro soccersaint,

I have read that entire thread and let me first say this - I believe in what you said. You have exposed her and I applaud your efforts in trying to warn the rest of us bros.

Bro soccersaint, you have done us a service, unfortunately you have done yourself a disservice. Your intentions are pure, however, I must admit, your methods aren't so good. Sorry bro, that's the truth.

I must confess that while reading your posts, I even found it a little uneasy having to hurdle over the many profanities.

All I can say is this - It's sometimes not WHAT you say, but HOW you say it. I practise this mantra in all my dealings, both in work and play.

You are a good bro. Keep up the good work, but keep down the bitterness.

Keep it real bro. Peace.
Thanks for reading
Old 11-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
starbliz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea cool down and relax
Old 15-08-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bro soccersaint, lucky so many bros support you here, posting honest FR and informing others is not a big hoo hoo, may be the clones or supporter will deduct few hundreds but thats life.
Old 23-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Dear bro, pls cool down. You're a senior here and you should know better to flare up just like that. Its good that you highlight this cheater to us but there was no need for the excess profanities.

You're a nice guy just that you need to curb ur temper.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 23-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
69ASIMO69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just seen the link to the read posted by soccersaint..... Bro. Just forgo the matter and moved on....... there are still many babes waiting for us.... dont be busy with this bitch anymore.... move on for your greater fun awaiting for .... CHEERS
Old 23-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

actually, i saw that Boss already closed the original thread on this subject. So maybe we should not discuss further. I always support anyone who give truthful FR and in this case, the bad FR is shown to be accurate, so kudos to bro soccersaint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1