The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!
Friendships between WLs and Us?

It does not matter which race, religion or nationality. Just want to hear what are fellow brother's thoughts on this matter. Instead of love, does anyone think that having a normal friendship with the WLs is sustainable?

I am asking this only because initially i was hooked up with one WL. Totally crazy over her but now i've managed to keep that under control and just want to continue by being friends instead. For me, if i could, i would like to continue being friends even when they return home. I would like to know how are they getting on with their lives, and also i would perhaps like to visit them if possible.

My purpose for maintaining the friendship is not to get some 'freebies' out of them, neither do i expect them to demand anything out from me. It is just that over the small conversations that we had, they sparked my curiosity over their lifestyle back home. I am the sort of person that likes to listen to other people's lifestyle, especially foreigners. In sg, i feel so enclosed, so listening to them talk, it sounds so fun and carefree back there that i want to maintain my friendship with them, although it might seem awkward.

So what do you guys think? Especially people that love to travel and experience other cultures. I love watching travel documentaries.. hehz

Pardon me if this has been discussed before.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
cmdr_appo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmdr_appo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Friendships between WLs and Us?

Nothing unusal about that. In fact, I have and am still maintaining a platonic relationship with several Sg and Malaysian FLs. The funny thing would be that we all have seen each other naked and fucked before but now it is just plain friendship. Pretty normal and most of them have quit the trade already.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdr_appo View Post
The funny thing would be that we all have seen each other naked and fucked before but now it is just plain friendship.
Yea, i was just wondering if this would be awkward. I guess it would vary from people to people. Nice to know that i am not the only one with this thought.

In my case, my so-called 'friends' are prc wls, though there are many nasty cases with prc, i think mine are generally quite ok. Hope that i am right about them, in any case, we are just friends nothing more.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

cmdr_appo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmdr_appo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glooper83 View Post
In my case, my so-called 'friends' are prc wls, though there are many nasty cases with prc, i think mine are generally quite ok. Hope that i am right about them, in any case, we are just friends nothing more.
PRC Wls ? well, there are a few that I wanna fuck again but too bad they have hooked up with my other friends so now they are like "sis-in-laws".

Ha Ha, "sis-in-laws" that I have fucked before. But now is untouchable so just go out as friends in a group. Also not much awarkness, as there was no love involved in the first place.

So it depends on how much feelings you have for the other party before.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

just wondering who is that in your avartar ?
Old 09-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
just wondering who is that in your avartar ?
Just some girl i found off the internet. Only found 2 pictures of her.

Old 09-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

she looks cute. The commander likes
Old 09-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
she looks cute. The commander likes
So do i, so do i....

If i had to write an FR, it would be something like..

Looks: 10/10
Body : 10/10
Old 09-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15428 / Power: 21
Prince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro glooper83,

You are not alone
I'm also having friendship kind of R/S with a Viet,a Thai and an Indon FLs.
The viet FL had since left SG a week ago, she will be coming to SG again in 3 weeks time.
Both the Thai FL and Indon FL are still currently in SG working.
My R/S with them are unique in the sense that we are friends, and that they can confide in me their woes, problems, share their joy and happiness, as I'm, like you, a good listener. If possible, I will try to help them, encourage them. As they are far away from their hometown, they really need some local friends here to help them, to listen to their problems and share with them their "voice" of their hearts.
I too share some of my problems with them as they are also willing to listen and sometimes, they even give me advice.

Last edited by Prince7; 09-08-2008 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince7 View Post
Bro glooper83,

You are not alone
I'm also having friendship kind of R/S with a Viet,a Thai and an Indon FLs.
The viet FL had since left SG a week ago, she will be coming to SG again in 3 weeks time.
Both the Thai FL and Indon FL are still currently in SG working.
My R/S with them are unique in the sense that that we are friends, and that they can confide in me their woes, problems, share their joy and happiness, as I'm, like you, a good listener. If possible, I will try to help them, encourage them. As they are far away from their hometown, they really need some local friends here to help them, to listen to their problems and share with them their "voice" of their hearts.
Yup, thats good. Heh, i am an alright listener. But hw the heck you converse with a Viet, Thai and Indon.. omgs

I guess i like keeping in touch with them simply cos they are quite pretty. Raise my self-esteem to know them and to have them treat you as a friend. Sg girls of their caliber wouldnt even be bothered to talk to me so much or share so much. Must be the industry i am working in.

Off-topic: Which industry has the most babes? Banking? Hehs.. definitely not engineering i tell you. Sorry to all engineer bros out there but yeah i share your agony too which is why i am determined not to go back there even though i got a shit degree in engineering.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15428 / Power: 21
Prince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glooper83 View Post
Yup, thats good. Heh, i am an alright listener. But hw the heck you converse with a Viet, Thai and Indon.. omgs

I guess i like keeping in touch with them simply cos they are quite pretty. Raise my self-esteem to know them and to have them treat you as a friend. Sg girls of their caliber wouldnt even be bothered to talk to me so much or share so much. Must be the industry i am working in.

Off-topic: Which industry has the most babes? Banking? Hehs.. definitely not engineering i tell you. Sorry to all engineer bros out there but yeah i share your agony too which is why i am determined not to go back there even though i got a shit degree in engineering.
Bro glooper83,

How I converse with them ?
The Viet, in English coz I dun understand their language, luckily she understand simple English
The Indon, in Bahasa and also English, she too can speak good english.
The Thai, in thai language and english language, this gal can speak and write english.

Basically, we become frenz cause we are able to communicate and with good chemistry.
If we can't communicate due to language barriers, I doubt we will become friends at all.
No 2-way coms + chicken & duck talk = No frenzship hahaha

Ok,which industry has the most babes?
MODELING INDUSTRY !!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince7 View Post
Bro glooper83,

How I converse with them ?
The Viet, in English coz I dun understand their language, luckily she understand simple English
The Indon, in Bahasa and also English, she too can speak good english.
The Thai, in thai language and english language, this gal can speak and write english.

Basically, we become frenz cause we are able to communicate and with good chemistry.
If we can't communicate due to language barriers, I doubt we will become friends at all.
No 2-way coms + chicken & duck talk = No frenzship hahaha

Ok,which industry has the most babes?
MODELING INDUSTRY !!!!
Wah, how come they all know english. Sheesh, if only china made a policy for all students to learn basic english too.. Yea, i agree that communication is quite important. And sadly my chinese is half-past-six only. Lucky for me i got a website to help me translate. Hahaa..
Old 10-08-2008, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

time and time there is this question that pops out !

what do you think ?

WLs are here to make money, where got time to talk about love ?
Old 10-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

I believe there is possibility to have friendship between WLs and us. If there is chemistry , anything can happened. If the gal go home, be it china or thailand, she still contact u , call or even msn u.. that means its worth to have friendship with them , but if all these stop, or u sms , or call her , she nvr reply .. so can forget about friendship already!
Old 10-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

It is possible lah... me still in ctc with a few of those that have gone back to PRC... one or two are still in SG on long-term pass so we meet for makan and chit-chat sometimes... NO ACTION though

Not that they dun FL or there is no lust factor but they know I cannot. Else kena scolding

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1