The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xuan'taro is Cool - loads of Potential
[HELP]newbie in geylang

Hi, I'm from m'sia n now having a business at singapore. Plan to go geylang when weekend and free. But donno the market price and other important thing:
1) price
2) how to recorganize legal or illegal place?
3) what the provide in the package?
4) which place more choice?

I'm prefer the gal with white screen, medium tall, long n straight hair. Where can get? Got any recommandation?

And another thing, where and which KTV place provide the gal sitting service? If the gal naked all the where after we mark is more prefer...

The most important is how much???

TQ very much...
Old 28-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [HELP]newbie in geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuan'taro View Post
Hi, I'm from m'sia n now having a business at singapore. Plan to go geylang when weekend and free. But donno the market price and other important thing:

TQ very much...
You can just drop by Anti Vice and they will give you a directory telling you everything for free.

Alternatively, read up. All the info is in this forum.

Tiger
Old 31-07-2008, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1) price

I'm prefer the gal with white screen, medium tall, long n straight hair. Where can get? Got any recommandation?
And another thing, where and which KTV place provide the gal sitting service? If the gal naked all the where after we mark is more prefer...

TQ very much...
bro;you got business in sgp,seem that ur rich leh($$$)

In sgp white,black,thin,fat....yOu can find them at NTUC(fair price)they all naked and nO hair....CLEAN
Old 31-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro;you got business in sgp,seem that ur rich leh($$$)

In sgp white,black,thin,fat....yOu can find them at NTUC(fair price)they all naked and nO hair....CLEAN
sorry...wrong typing...actually is having business trip....company send me come here to work.

then what is NTUC? shop name? where is it located? until now u didn't mentioned the price yet...
Old 01-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: [HELP]newbie in geylang

Go sheng siong better
Old 01-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sorry...wrong typing...actually is having business trip....company send me come here to work.

then what is NTUC? shop name? where is it located? until now u didn't mentioned the price yet...
Wah... kena bully jia jia lat...

Maybe you can ask the colleagues in your company.

Or are you the type who is always quiet quiet in the office but become sibei havoc after work type?
Old 30-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Wah... kena bully jia jia lat...

Maybe you can ask the colleagues in your company.

Or are you the type who is always quiet quiet in the office but become sibei havoc after work type?
Already 1 month but still the information not enough and no reply anymore...

I already went Geylang more than 6 times... And get the target for twice already...

Mostly I go in Lor14 cross junction into Lor12 then walk until halfway, turn right into Lor10 & 8. then u-turn back to Lor14.

Found that Lor12 is Indon... Other Lor are PRC. Get 2 times oso PRC at betwen Lor12 n Lor14.

1st time cost $80 include hotel. Not too pretty but overall n service not bad.
2nd time cost $80 exclude hotel. Then I fight price till $80 include hotel. Young n pretty this time but the attitude too bad.

Isn't normal for all gal from PRC? All oso charge $80? They got OKT or "taiko" to protect them?

Any other place can get more sercive with this price... I more prefer BJ and not BBBJ...
Old 30-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is $80 too ex for u bro? I can intro u $25 type or u want old rotten PRC melons at 30 bucks only?? We have all types of varieties and selection for u to choose from Hmm... u are damm cute, does it matters if they got OKT or "Taiko" (shoiuld be Da-ge) coz u are not bonking them are u?? U want BJ only got to the dark alley along lorong 16 over there they give u the most memorable and safest BJ and u need not worried getting the them pregnant if u choose to shoot into their loveholes.

Quote:
Already 1 month but still the information not enough and no reply anymore...

I already went Geylang more than 6 times... And get the target for twice already...

Mostly I go in Lor14 cross junction into Lor12 then walk until halfway, turn right into Lor10 & 8. then u-turn back to Lor14.

Found that Lor12 is Indon... Other Lor are PRC. Get 2 times oso PRC at betwen Lor12 n Lor14.

1st time cost $80 include hotel. Not too pretty but overall n service not bad.
2nd time cost $80 exclude hotel. Then I fight price till $80 include hotel. Young n pretty this time but the attitude too bad.

Isn't normal for all gal from PRC? All oso charge $80? They got OKT or "taiko" to protect them?

Any other place can get more sercive with this price... I more prefer BJ and not BBBJ...
Old 30-08-2008, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Is $80 too ex for u bro? I can intro u $25 type or u want old rotten PRC melons at 30 bucks only?? We have all types of varieties and selection for u to choose from Hmm... u are damm cute, does it matters if they got OKT or "Taiko" (shoiuld be Da-ge) coz u are not bonking them are u?? U want BJ only got to the dark alley along lorong 16 over there they give u the most memorable and safest BJ and u need not worried getting the them pregnant if u choose to shoot into their loveholes.
I didn't mentioned $80 is expensive. I oni want to know that isn't $100 oso provide same service? Or other place or Lor got better service of $80?
Old 30-08-2008, 03:38 AM
Samster

U want services better than Cat $80 there are plenty... 1)Go to lor 24 u pay only $75 and u can get 3 girls from 3 diff nationality ot service u until song song u get $5 change in return. 2) cross the road opposite lor 18 and u can find some Miss china of the 80s or 90s they are really gd catch for about $50 oni, after bonking u still can sit down in kopi tiam with them to savour some ShanDong dishes and rabba other old hags... 3) go to any cat50 house for a ST session and try your very best to KC the working lady who know she may ask u out to golden mile on the next day to be her tirak. But the trick is u must not bonk her at all the very first time u call her. try to look like a carrothead and be generous with your tipping. Lastly u can always go to those LSBs in geylang and try plucking some melons inside the smoky joint, but u need to bring a light along. A FJ with old hen cost only 30 excluding entrance fee.. IF all of the above does not answer your question please call up Anti Vice for more clarification, they would be glad to show u around in their Ang Chia. take Sir midnight tiger advice go to cantoment to ask for directions, they would be glad to contribute....

Quote:
I didn't mentioned $80 is expensive. I oni want to know that isn't $100 oso provide same service? Or other place or Lor got better service of $80?
Old 30-08-2008, 03:43 AM
Samster

Let me tell u where to look for gal with white screen, medium tall, long n straight hair... They are all found in lorong 16, they come cheap and durable... 100% no complaints bro trust me... and they provide extra service too, they let u poke their anal hole yet they charge much cheaper rates than PRCs. they even speak chinese too...

2) Go to god father ktv or kabuki to try for girl sitting service. dynasty classic is cheap too, there are happy hours in lido palace bro. just bring your own beer mug and u can enjoy free flow between 4 - 8pm . nuts comes free too during happy hour..

3)"If the gal naked all the where after we mark is more prefer..." i do not understand your last question bro.. u need to bring a dictionary when u go cheonging at times brudder coz some viets speaks fluent english..

Quote:
1) price

TQ very much...
Old 30-08-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Let me tell u where to look for gal with white screen, medium tall, long n straight hair... They are all found in lorong 16, they come cheap and durable... 100% no complaints bro trust me... and they provide extra service too, they let u poke their anal hole yet they charge much cheaper rates than PRCs. they even speak chinese too...

2) Go to god father ktv or kabuki to try for girl sitting service. dynasty classic is cheap too, there are happy hours in lido palace bro. just bring your own beer mug and u can enjoy free flow between 4 - 8pm . nuts comes free too during happy hour..

3)"If the gal naked all the where after we mark is more prefer..." i do not understand your last question bro.. u need to bring a dictionary when u go cheonging at times brudder coz some viets speaks fluent english..
Where the gals come from at Lor16? How much? Indo or Filipino?

Isn't the gal sitting mostly from Vietnam?
Old 30-08-2008, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
U want services better than Cat $80 there are plenty... 1)Go to lor 24 u pay only $75 and u can get 3 girls from 3 diff nationality ot service u until song song u get $5 change in return. 2) cross the road opposite lor 18 and u can find some Miss china of the 80s or 90s they are really gd catch for about $50 oni, after bonking u still can sit down in kopi tiam with them to savour some ShanDong dishes and rabba other old hags... 3) go to any cat50 house for a ST session and try your very best to KC the working lady who know she may ask u out to golden mile on the next day to be her tirak. But the trick is u must not bonk her at all the very first time u call her. try to look like a carrothead and be generous with your tipping. Lastly u can always go to those LSBs in geylang and try plucking some melons inside the smoky joint, but u need to bring a light along. A FJ with old hen cost only 30 excluding entrance fee.. IF all of the above does not answer your question please call up Anti Vice for more clarification, they would be glad to show u around in their Ang Chia. take Sir midnight tiger advice go to cantoment to ask for directions, they would be glad to contribute....
Don mentioned like that... I'm newbie what... Need to understand more than I ask more question lorr..

Cat100 or Cat150 more better? Where is the different? Quality or service?
Old 30-08-2008, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Where the gals come from at Lor16? How much? Indo or Filipino?

Isn't the gal sitting mostly from Vietnam?
India.....^^
Old 30-08-2008, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

good nite

bro
2morrow goin NTUC(offer)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1