The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
ray_tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Horny Horny wet wet 23 yo Miao Miao from shenyang $60

Wanted to go and bonk one of the contact given by a bro here but she said she still want to sleep and asked me to call 6pm. Sian ji-pua.
Called another chick and never pick up my phone sian another ji-pua. Scoll through my contact in my Nokia phone and saw this number ..
I pressed xxxx xxxx and here she picked my call. I asked whether she free bo she said very free. I asked her she at GL bo , she said no at toa payoh. I said ok I come to pick her. She told me her location and reached her place not less than 10 minutes from GL. I called her and she said she CMI because her aunty just arrived 5 minutes ago !!! KNN make my trip wasted !! she said never mind she ask her sister to service me .she said money guarantee worth.
I waited a short while her sister came first look so so body not bad height also not bad.
I signal her to hop to my car and took her to H81 at balestier.
Upon entering the room, we sat on the bed. She abit shy shy. I strike my conversation and hope can built some chemistry and feeling with her toward me.
After a short chat we proceed to shower. Sop ..
After showering, I lay on the bed and we both stare at each other. I look at her nice beauty pink nipple and immediately attacked sucking those juicy read dot meat..Next we started frenching like long lost lover. Next she attack my nipple, and down down my hard dick and staring at me in that very foxy look.
She seem she like to blow job a lot and that moment lasted like 10 over minutes. I turned around and we adjusted in 69 position !! We each played our part and seem she cannot last longer my tongue skill.. Quick quick ..she took out the condom she bought in China. She capped my dick and begged me to fxxk her.
I started missionery from slowly slowly to hardly hardly..bang bang bang deep deep insertion until she really moan damn bloody loud and think she more like screaming !!
I covered her mouth and asked her to control her moaning or else the hotel will report police and come to arrest her...heee heee.
However she don't care continue her action..oh my god ..really turn me on..I switched several positions until I no energy . I went down south and continue my licking on her wet wet pussy pussy. She said very song song..I inserted my dick into her cunt again lifted her up and bonk her against the dressing table..
Finally at this position I managed to cum ...sigh.....

1)Her Name is Miao Miao
2)Her Age is 23
3)She from Shenyang arrived about 4-5 days ago
4)Looks wise I rated 6/10 but not chio bu
5)Figure very good 7/10, slim aith nice size boobs 33B, she never bra
6)Her hgts around 163 cm, Weight 46 kg.
7)She allowed frenching 7/10 she allowed
8)Her GFE 8/10 very strong
9)Her BBBJ 7/10 can go further
10)Her FJ 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
11)Her Attitude from 6 to 8/10..
12)Damage: $60 + $20 (tips) 20 (Hotel)
13)Remark: she offered me 2nd shot but too tired to go

I promised to help her by sharing her contact with the bros in SBF provided she must offer the same serivce treatment i got from her. Interested can pm me for her contact.
She is very new and very poor in road direction. She only know toa payoh.
Old 16-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Little Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horny Horny wet wet 23 yo Miao Miao from shenyang $60

hi bro, i've tried a Miao Miao too from toa payoh, suspect she's the same gal u are talking abt. before i make any further comments, can i confirm tat she's got a tattoo on her back slightly above her butt?
Old 16-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

I had passed Miao Miao contact to about 10 bros and hope they enjoy her bonk
Old 16-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

sorry double post
Old 17-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Darren80 is Cool - loads of Potential

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro, care to share???
Pls PM me, zillion thanks
Old 17-07-2008, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red View Post
hi bro, i've tried a Miao Miao too from toa payoh, suspect she's the same gal u are talking abt. before i make any further comments, can i confirm tat she's got a tattoo on her back slightly above her butt?
should be the same girl
Old 17-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CLA-Nui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

23 years old sound young and juicy. has pm u the contact. thks
Old 18-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
breaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS bro Ray_Tan for very quick responding to my pm for Miao miao's contact.
I picked her up at her residence at TP Lor 5.
Not a beauty but got a nice slim body. I took her to the budget hotel at balestier.

Name:Miao Maio
Province:shenyang
Looks:5-6/10
Body : 8/10 nice slim body
Boobs: 32B with pink nipple
Hgts: around 1.63m
Wgts: i think got 46kg
BBBJ : 7/10 not bad and very hardworking
FJ: 7/10 real moaning sound effect, very wet and love to be lick and allowed all positions.
Damage: $60

Thanks again bro Ray_tan
Old 18-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Samster

finally saw one FR on miao miao, thanks bro breaker
Old 18-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 19
aturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud of

Thanks TS for the contact.

Today dont feel like working so lunch time scoot off quietly and sent out several sms to the gals see which one respond cos need a good release cant wait liao.

Got a reply from miao miao and proceed to arrange for a timing and location. Timing confirmed but need to pick her up from Toa payoh, bad point is that bros without transport might find it hard to enagage her services.

Pick her up from her abode and immediately race down to L81....First look ok can pass, syt, chubby cheeks, figure very slim and most importantly fresh heehee.

Will skip all other details, experience quite similar to TS except she didnt scream her lungs out but more like soft moans when aroused and high. Very accomodating and new so bros dun try to bully her...she is a nice young gal, be gentle and you will be treated well. Bros who like goody-2-shoes personality should give her a try.

Name: Miao Miao
Looks: 6.5
Ht: 1.6
Wt: 45kg
Boobs: 32 B
Body: 7 (slim with tatoo near her butt area)
BBBJ: 7 (Good suction, seems to enjoy it more than me)
FJ: 7 (Tight cunt, nice lips)
GFE: 7 (Chat her up and she warms to u)
RTF: Hell Ya !
Dmg: $60 + 10 tips + 20 Hotel + 2 CD

Certainly a gem indeed...
Old 18-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iluvpiakpiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Ray Tan. can share her contact? thanks alot bro
Old 18-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_tan View Post
should be the same girl
wanna to bonk her again today at 8pm but she told me she got appt with another bro......so no choice but to wait till next week..... maybe tat bro can share his experience with us....

anyway, here's my fr on my 1st experience with her:
was intro to her by a friend a few weeks back. booked a hotel room and waited......after 5 mins heard "ding dong"....went to open door. 1st impression "young gal with good dress sense". sat on the bed beside me....quite shy.....i also not sure wat to say so ask she to shower together....no happening during the shower just wash here wash there but i can say she has got one of the best body i've ever tried....proportionate + good shape + smooth skin.....after shower i asked her to massage.....she used a very "sa3 jiao1" voice and said "wo3 bu2 hui4"....i said never mind just try.....indeed her massage cannot make it.....no energy plus dunno where to press......ok proceed to the real stuff then.....told her to lie beside me then frenched and fingered her.....real wet.......after abt 5mins told her to bj me.......not very skillful lei......told her to stop, cap and ride me.... wahhhh really tight......i scare i cannot tahan so quickly ask her to get off after a while.....opt for missionary so i can take control.....have to do it real slow or the war will be over soon.......switched to doggy then back to missionary before i finally surrendered......shiok ah!!!!

here's some stats:
name: miao x2
look: 7
body: 9.5
massage: 0
frenching: 7
bbbj: 5
fj: 8
attitude: 8
rtf: yes!

hope bros can up my points if u think me fr is good, thanks!
Old 19-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 19
aturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud of

Bro Little Red,

Think u post wrong FR on the wrong gal lah....Fyi, she came last week only so how to be few weeks back got contact?????

Also, she new in sg and does not operate in GL... just wondering how u managed to book a room and wait for her to arrive????

Think u should check contact number with TS before u any how wack and give wrong info to other bros.
Old 19-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbo View Post
Bro Little Red,

Think u post wrong FR on the wrong gal lah....Fyi, she came last week only so how to be few weeks back got contact?????

Also, she new in sg and does not operate in GL... just wondering how u managed to book a room and wait for her to arrive????

Think u should check contact number with TS before u any how wack and give wrong info to other bros.

pretty sure she's the same gal....when i tried her ard 1-2 weeks back, she told me she arrived in sg the previous day and im her 2nd customer. i asked wat's her age and she said 19. i wonder how much can i trust her (or other FLs)? anyway i never believe 100% of wat she (other others) said....

i think i tried her even before the TS did as she did not even have her own phone then. can TS verify her number is 83xxxx07?

if im wrong i say sorry.....no offence
Old 19-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbo View Post
Thanks TS for the contact.
Certainly a gem indeed...
Thks bro aturbo FR and pts, I return my part.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1