The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2002, 11:43 AM
sacsdf

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Recommended penis enlargement pills

Soccer Punters' Tip Of The Day - Asian Handicap Soccerpicks

pls visit my page and read it . I had tried it for 2 weeks. There's result shown, but of course not as good as what the website said. Maybe after I tried for 1 month to see if there's any major improvement.

Some change i have noticed is when erect, my penis is more thicker than b4. Dont know by how much, but definitely thicker. No noticeable change in penis length yet. Orgasm more shiok( the contraction feeling stronger). Hemmm as for endurance, still the same, haha, still loaded out within 5 to 10min.
Old 09-12-2002, 11:27 PM
sacsdf

forget to add something. im sure some of u have heard of mioplex.com from some magazines. Do not ever order online from them. I had ordered from them but have yet to receive anything( more than 2 weeks. the one im using came in less than a week.) Also they do not have any email service to contact them. Try contacting on the phone but to no avail.
Old 26-12-2002, 03:20 PM
sacsdf

hi guys, been one month on the pills, good result in most aspect, but the cb length of the penis still the same. well the guide same need 2 months to see result on the length, guess i got to be patient.
Old 26-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sonike69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi sacsdf,

when you ordered it, were there any problems when collecting it?
Becos in the papers say that now singapore post check and found a lot of illegal sex stuff. will that include those pills? if you are willing to order for me, can you do it. I am willing to try them out. Pls help.
Old 27-12-2002, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kangtow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
how big (in inch) is considered "good" or proud of ?

5" = small ?
6" = good asian size ?
7" = magnum ?

how mang inch gain from taking these pills ?
is the result remain permanently ?

thanks for the info
Old 27-12-2002, 08:12 PM
sacsdf

sonike69> i got no problem gettiing it when i ordered. i think its better u ordered urself . take less than a week and is sent to ur home address. anyway u can track ur parcel from their website.

kangtow> what side is normal? i dun know but i guess for asian, 5 1/2 inches is normal. i think if u got a 6 1/2 inches bro, its enough???

they claimed the pills can help u to enlarge it by 1 to 3 inches( i think at least 20% of ur initial length). yeah the result is permanent,
Old 30-12-2002, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Rooney is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
safc: how much it costs?......can u buy for me cuz i dont have credit card stuff to order online...i dont mine payin more......
Old 05-01-2003, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sonike69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi sacsdf,

Can you pls order for me as i dun have credit card to purchase them, plssss.....
I have quite a negative confidence because of the size of my penis and the fact that i have premature ejaculation problem.
I really hope you can help.

Thanx!!
Old 10-01-2003, 10:49 PM
sacsdf

sorry i rather remain annoymous if u dun have a cc, can try other means, though a bit slower.

been on the pills for 1 month 1 week, so far have fulfilled what they have claimed, only thing is the length, like still the same...haha, but at least its much thicker than before when erect.

Soccer Punters' Tips Of The Day - Asian Handicap Soccerpicks
Old 21-01-2003, 06:52 PM
sacsdf

another week pass and finally i got good news to report. a grow of slightly less than 1cm is noticed when erect
Old 30-01-2003, 08:52 PM
sacsdf

been on the pills for 2 months, and now going to the 3rd. . if u r looking for improve in overall sexual health, it is useful. but if u r looking for a fast method to increase ur girth and length, then its definitely not for u. not everyone will response to it. me and a friends have compared and we got different result. basically till now, i notice a increase in girth when i erect, but only a slight increase in length. one of my friend reported no increase in lenngth but a slight increase in girth. The others either they are boosting or its for real. increase 1-2 cm till now and an increase in girth of around 05. to 1cm.

but overall, everyone noted an improve in sexual health..like more sperm count, start erect longer, harder erection.
Old 15-02-2003, 03:23 PM
sacsdf

2 more weeks b4 the completion of the 3 month program. as mention above, overall sexual health is improved, length increase around 1cm to 1.5cm, width around 1cm. i guess its better than nothing, though i wish i could increase by another 2 or 3 cm in length and another 1cm to the girth.
Old 17-02-2003, 03:38 PM
etegration

if you want i can rub your pennis... so it will enlarge you know...
Old 27-02-2003, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Peeptom is Cool - loads of Potential
Dun think pill helps...
There are recommended exercises on the internet to increase size of the cock. I tried, helps a bit.
Old 27-02-2003, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of
Please note and make sure wat u are taking. Ive read a guy got liver poisoning for take such enlargement pills. And most dun help at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1