The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2002, 01:55 AM
oceanic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
pebbles ktv ok?

Been going thru' all the ktvs threads but never read about pebbles before. I've cheong so many ktv but not pebbles.

Heard that it is the same one from the old katong park which have move to sea view hotel.

any bros can give some info, which girl to look for or which mummy got the better and happening girls. thingking of checking out this place.

thingking of checking out this place, if it the same one from katong park sure hell is happening.
Old 09-12-2002, 11:58 PM
mullah

Been there about 3 mths back...Reached there late about 1plus...Quite packed...no rooms available so got to settle at bar counter...Not bad got to look see look see...Mostly are Malay gals and are quite chio too...Got to know some of them...Sha-sha,Eva,
Abby and the mummy Cheri to name some...Butterfly system...Got to peep inside one of the rooms on the way to the gents-the gals doing lap dancing...About the happening side,dunno yet...got to cum early and check it out...Why dun you check it out and post us some FR..?
Old 10-12-2002, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
23Falcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro,
Went to Pebbles on 8th Nov and 2 Dec. Place old but quite happening. I can safely say you won't regret. Only Malay gals and only one mummy. Not all gal that playful but I have no complains. Sometimes you must take the lead and start stripping them. It is quite easy to take their top off but so far not sucessful with their G strings. Only rabba outside the g strings until wet or the gal cannot take it anymore, pull your hand away. Not as havoc as Windsor hotel house of congnac where u can get BJ in room.
I had Madeline and Dlia. Madeline really will strip u and u can strip her top, can french kiss if u dare. Dlia olny take her top off but she has big boobs. Madeline boobs small. Most of the gals are quite pretty if you dig Malay gals. Had advice is tip mummy about 50 bucks when she comes in. If you share with 4 guys only 12.5. Mummy will take care of u.

Cheers.
Old 10-12-2002, 02:12 PM
G.Batistuta

how much is the damage over there??
Old 10-12-2002, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 22
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by 23Falcon
Hi Bro,
Went to Pebbles on 8th Nov and 2 Dec. Place old but quite happening. I can safely say you won't regret. Only Malay gals and only one mummy. Not all gal that playful but I have no complains. Sometimes you must take the lead and start stripping them. It is quite easy to take their top off but so far not sucessful with their G strings. Only rabba outside the g strings until wet or the gal cannot take it anymore, pull your hand away. Not as havoc as Windsor hotel house of congnac where u can get BJ in room.
I had Madeline and Dlia. Madeline really will strip u and u can strip her top, can french kiss if u dare. Dlia olny take her top off but she has big boobs. Madeline boobs small. Most of the gals are quite pretty if you dig Malay gals. Had advice is tip mummy about 50 bucks when she comes in. If you share with 4 guys only 12.5. Mummy will take care of u.

Cheers.
Hi,

I do agree with u. HOC is really a place that is worth going... I prefer to go there as compared to elsewhere. I also heard of this ktv called harmonics at East Coast, also quite happening according to my friend. Think all r malays and can get BJ too.
Worth trying....
Old 10-12-2002, 10:41 PM
mullah

Yo brudder 23Falcon...Which gal do you have at Pebbles and which do you recommend..?So all the gals basically can raba-raba onli..?How about Sha-sha..?I heard she go all the way..?And how bout Eva..?I heard she's the ang pai...Care to update..?
Old 11-12-2002, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Will be back in town next wk
Any bro wanna try Pebble KTV next wk?
Old 13-12-2002, 07:05 PM
Samster

soccernet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sorry bros.. but need to knwo where the F is Pebbles Bar ? I check out my fav cheong directory Listings.com but not even listed there !! Want to go tonite...
Old 14-12-2002, 12:03 AM
mullah

Basement of Sea View Hotel...Next to the restaurant...Happy cheonging...and dun forget the FR...
Old 14-12-2002, 10:56 PM
Samster

23Falcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro mullah,
I had Dlia and Madeline. Tag team cos if one goes out, the other comes in. Madeline small boobs but very playful. After 12mn, gals more daring. Yes you can blowjob but u have to go to another room that is vacant.
Regards.
Old 14-12-2002, 11:15 PM
vr627ed

wat the damaged for bj
Old 16-12-2002, 12:16 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Bro soccernet
Have U check out the place?
FR?

Hi all
Me back in town liao
Wanna go down Pebble on Wed or Thurs to check it out
Any bro wanna join can send me a PM?

Cheers!
Old 16-12-2002, 10:30 PM
mullah

Yo brudder vaxvms...would like to join you but schedule very tight...Will reconfirm with you on Tues...
Old 17-12-2002, 11:05 AM
Samster

NO problem
So far 2 bro PM their contact to me and say interested in going
Probably will try on Thurs nite
See U

Cheers!
Old 17-12-2002, 11:24 AM
seven6

Quote:
Originally posted by vaxvms
NO problem
So far 2 bro PM their contact to me and say interested in going
Probably will try on Thurs nite
See U

Cheers!
your mailbox is full... thur should not be a problem.. pebbles sound like a place for us to check it out throughly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1