The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xavierchang is Cool - loads of Potential
Needs some advice

Hi bros
recently I've been to one of the houses in gl. and unbelievably even as I type this, I fell in love with one of the thai girls there. Its stupid and ridiculous. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I know there's no way to take her on a date and all not mentioning to even think about a possible relationship. but I really do like her. Disdainful it may sound to you, I just hope some of the senior and more experienced bros may care to pin some advice into me. Sorry to bother you guys, but this has plagued me long enough. Thanks
Old 10-06-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 20
Si Geena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Needs some advice

You've not lost your head yet. At least you recognise how stupid and ridiculous it is.

1. Does the girl like you?

2. How do you know?

If you do not have good answers for the 2 quick questions, please drop your seed in other girls and get a good dose of reality check.

Have a good day!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

ask yourself which part you love?
is it physical? (good looks? good feeling when hug?)
how much you know about her? her family? her culture?
how much she knows about you?
chances this will work out is lesser than striking 4D.
i agree easily to fall for them as sg gals seldom so soft spoken so submissive. not easy to stay clear also. i was 2times close to falling too.
good luck!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10081 / Power: 20
lonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond repute

Brother X,
How long your know her liao?
Matters of the Hearts most difficult to handle.
Go thru the Questions that posted to you by bro Si Geena,bro notsonewbird and me, then you can know where you stand and can answer yourself liao.

Good Luck

>Power 4 required

2nd rounds :-
Smoky7, hamsapkwai, hungten, apollo, esssinine, crackpod, szczesny, 69sex, owen10, cloudy80, topcook1, Goalie, Bigbirdbird, SG10, hurricane88, tai_zi21, CumExplorer, Powerman881, danny888, Undergroundtree
Old 10-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

xavierchang is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Geena View Post
You've not lost your head yet. At least you recognise how stupid and ridiculous it is.

1. Does the girl like you?

2. How do you know?

If you do not have good answers for the 2 quick questions, please drop your seed in other girls and get a good dose of reality check.

Have a good day!
Thanks bro for your reply
from what I feel, she likes me too. When we had sex, it was just so different from other Fls. besides the physical there was an extra bit of euphoria, much more feeling, even love. She even SMS me frequently to tell me how she misses me. By her looks I doubt she will be anywhere near running out of customers. But then again, as real as it gets, it may just be a facade. Thanks all bros who replied, I will think about your advices carefully
Old 10-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

there r alot of threads talkin abt tis issue aldy.. u need not hve opened a new thread.. go look it up... u will b surprised how much shit there is... hahahah...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 10-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 20
Si Geena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierchang View Post
Thanks bro for your reply
from what I feel, she likes me too. When we had sex, it was just so different from other Fls. besides the physical there was an extra bit of euphoria, much more feeling, even love. She even SMS me frequently to tell me how she misses me. By her looks I doubt she will be anywhere near running out of customers. But then again, as real as it gets, it may just be a facade. Thanks all bros who replied, I will think about your advices carefully
Sorry sir, your answers are not good enough. I fear for you if you wish to carry on. Please think it over thrice.

Sex is an artificial glue. It binds for awhile, but it's not long-lasting. In the end, the 2 of you are from different worlds, and belong in different places.

You should be thinking of how to move on now.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9515 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
bro, sorry if i sound rude. but before u start to think if a girl (local / non-local or WL / non-WL)has any chance of falling in love with u. u have to consider the following factors.

What do u have for them to love?

Are u handsome enough for girls to love u?

Are u rich enough for girls to love u?

if u have none of the above, chances are really low. More over, these girls are WL, they won't waste their precious time on someone, because they are racing against it, their prime age will come and they have to earn enough to settle down after they quit this scene.

All the best to u bro.
Bro Distortion, straight forward and right to the point. i like your style. 5 points for you...

normally the gals r just lonely ba. then this bro maybe is suffering from infactuation~of which he thinks that he's in love with someone when he's actually not. Loneliness is the answer.

Bro xavierchang,

you must be feeling that, you feel comfortable together with her, she show u concern when no one cares abt u? You felt being wanted when with her?

this might all be illusion. have you considered mental torture u will go thru if u decide to step in. while you're reading this, she would most probably be serving some customer giving in to his whatever request~cat bath, BBBJ, Frenching, fucking him in different positions. sometimes she might even be forced to do raw FJ if the customer is really regular.

Get real...
Old 11-06-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
there r alot of threads talkin abt tis issue aldy.. u need not hve opened a new thread.. go look it up... u will b surprised how much shit there is... hahahah...
Oh my another one falling into the trap. Haha vicious cycle indeed.

SOP SMS:
-Kit teung mak mak.
-I love you.
-When you come see me? I miss you.

If WL sms you say she misses you. Send her the following.

Mai tong kit teung gu. Gu mai mee gerng luey. har ter lenn free dai mai?
Don't need to miss me. I don't have any money. Can I look for you and play for free?
Old 11-06-2008, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Evil Humor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how's many times u RTF ?
Did she ask u for date on her off day ?
Old 11-06-2008, 04:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry to bother you guys, but this has plagued me long enough. Thanks
I wish there was some sort of script that I could use to weed out and ban MORONS like you from this forum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Samster

lonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Humor View Post
how's many times u RTF ?
Did she ask u for date on her off day ?
They not allowed to go dating according to their contract if they are from legalised House, unless some brothers here can prove me wrong.
They are here to earn $$$$, not to find Love
Your terak never tell you???

>Power 4 required

Smoky7, hamsapkwai, hungten, apollo, esssinine, crackpod, szczesny, 69sex, owen10, cloudy80, topcook1, Goalie, Bigbirdbird, SG10, hurricane88, tai_zi21, CumExplorer, Powerman881, danny888, Undergroundtree
Old 11-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

1) can u communicate with her?
2) what else do u know about her besides sex?
3) do u know what she expects from u?
4) does she refer u as her "khak"(customer) or "tirak"(lover) when talking to her friends about u?

unless she is willing to go out with u during all her off days, then this should be more serious than just another regular customer.

hope this helps
Old 11-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidster1 View Post
1) can u communicate with her?
2) what else do u know about her besides sex?
3) do u know what she expects from u?
4) does she refer u as her "khak"(customer) or "tirak"(lover) when talking to her friends about u?

unless she is willing to go out with u during all her off days, then this should be more serious than just another regular customer.
hope this helps
Bro Raidster1, are you very sure the WL are allowed to go out with their teraks for dating during their off-days ????
You done it before
Don't confused TS with this statement brother (sori if my words are too harsh).
If you had a terak, you should know the consequences of the "dating" things.
Lets put him in the right direction and not to misguide him.
Important is to make him understand the situation he is in right now.
He is confused now lah bro, he need the brothers here to advise him.

I'm not here to suan people, just want to try to help out, coz I was in this same situation before.

>Power 4 required

Old 11-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
uncletoby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros
recently I've been to one of the houses in gl. and unbelievably even as I type this, I fell in love with one of the thai girls there. Its stupid and ridiculous. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I know there's no way to take her on a date and all not mentioning to even think about a possible relationship. but I really do like her. Disdainful it may sound to you, I just hope some of the senior and more experienced bros may care to pin some advice into me. Sorry to bother you guys, but this has plagued me long enough. Thanks
Bro Xavier,

At least u realise that falling in love with a hooker is stupid. I guess the reason u like her is bcos she's nice to u. But always remember u are jus another customer to her and she's jus providing good customer service. Do not confuse this with genuine feelings. She probably treats all her customers this way and i gurantee you are not exclusive. Convince yourself its not worth it and try to carry on without thinking too much.

Cheers mate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1