The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
azzaro23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Safe to travel alone with PRC GF back to China?

To all bros out there,

Seeking advice from those who have traveled back to China alone with their PRC WL which they know in Singapore.

Any advice or experiences which you can share with me as I going on a trip to Shenyang with my PRC gf which i know her from Geylang.

Just feeling uneasy traveling back with her alone as i worried about my safety. Any one who think i should go or not go please do provide me with yr views & experiences.

Thanks....
Old 12-05-2008, 06:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Safe to travel alone with PRC GF back to China?

You want to travel with a PROSTITUTE??? Are you MAD???

Prostitutes are for fucking. They are not designed to be travelling companions.

I suggest you see a psychiatrist as a soon as possible. You have a screw loose somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzaro23 View Post
To all bros out there,

Seeking advice from those who have traveled back to China alone with their PRC WL which they know in Singapore.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-05-2008, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 17
limocab is a glorious beacon of lightlimocab is a glorious beacon of lightlimocab is a glorious beacon of lightlimocab is a glorious beacon of lightlimocab is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To all bros out there,

Any advice or experiences which you can share with me as I going on a trip to Shenyang with my PRC gf which i know her from Geylang.

Just feeling uneasy traveling back with her alone as i worried about my safety. Any one who think i should go or not go please do provide me with yr views & experiences.

Thanks....
Bro,

As for me, I won't do that. Trust me, once a FL will always a FL. Just to ask yourself, are you serious enough to this about this matter? If you really want to travel to china, seek for a travel agent company and may arrange to meet her in hotel once u reach there. There's no point to travel with a PRC FL alone. What happen u are con by her gang in mainland China.

Cheers
Limocab
Old 12-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
chrysler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychrysler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You want to travel with a PROSTITUTE??? Are you MAD???

Prostitutes are for fucking. They are not designed to be travelling companions.

I suggest you see a psychiatrist as a soon as possible. You have a screw loose somewhere.

Actually, there are some higher end working ladies you can book for a month or two who will travel with you and essentially act as a traveling companion. They're basically another perk if you're absolutely indulgent while vacationing.

These ladies are usually more educated, based in Europe or the US and rent themselves by the week rather than the hour. Of course, costs are prohibitive unless you're well heeled.

As to seeing a psychiatrist for TS, there's still no medical treatment for stupidity yet as far as I know.

But then again, who knows. he could be the one in a thousand who end up in a happy relationship with a working lady.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xiao mei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you really wanna go, nobody can tell you their good or bad experiences and guarantee you it is the same .... whats the point of asking something which will not have any bearing on your decision .. you know the ger yourself ask people for what ... you wanna go, go lah, go anywhere with anybody also got risk ...
Old 12-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Safe to travel alone with PRC GF back to China?

Yes it is true no matter what anyone say, i am still determined to go over, reason begin I need to see for myself if the things she told me are of any truth as now i fall in love with her.

Am actually seeking advice good or bad from bros here is to look out for myself when I am there. Touch wood to say if something bad really happen with careful planning & safeguard measures, i hope to cut down the danger or losses to a mininium.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
avarita is stuck in moderation for some time to come

1) Why fall in love with WL ....
2) Why ask when you already going regardless what we say
3) Wherever you go, you need to look out .... it is not as thoiugh we say safe, you go there no need look out, everywhere we go, we have to be at our highest alertness for anything ....
Old 12-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avarita View Post
1) Why fall in love with WL ....
2) Why ask when you already going regardless what we say
3) Wherever you go, you need to look out .... it is not as thoiugh we say safe, you go there no need look out, everywhere we go, we have to be at our highest alertness for anything ....
Agree with you I should be on the high alertness there, that why i am seeking advice on what are the things I should look out for to divert more attention to alerting those possible danger out there
Old 12-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Am actually seeking advice good or bad from bros here is to look out for myself when I am there. Touch wood to say if something bad really happen with careful planning & safeguard measures, i hope to cut down the danger or losses to a mininium.
if that's the case, just bring min cash (perhaps 500RMB per day) and stay in hotel. Keep spare cash in hotel safe and carry only 500 to 1000 RMB in wallet and maybe some backup cash in your shoe or hidden pocket. Resist all temptations to buy her expensive things. If she loves you, she would not ask you to buy expensive things for her. Avoid KTV and public buses. Hotel restaurants should be ok. If possible, pay using a credit card but don't let her see which card you use or how you sign. Make payment (cash or card) in her absence.

At the end of the day, it's hard not to get cheated somehow in China. The greatest danger is actually the woman besides you and your soft heart.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
Flavoured deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlavoured deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the only advise is "NO, no and NOOO" let some blood flow back to your brains.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Yes it is true no matter what anyone say, i am still determined to go over, reason begin I need to see for myself if the things she told me are of any truth as now i fall in love with her.

Bro, since u determine to go, why u want to post here to ask? All the seniors here are giving u advice based on their experiences. Do u know that in some part of china, it is still very unsafe. Lives are worth nothing there. They will rob and kill. Especially u r going into her terriority. U wan2 risk yr life to prove something that I believe u may not even be sure after the trip....
Old 12-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
if that's the case, just bring min cash (perhaps 500RMB per day) and

At the end of the day, it's hard not to get cheated somehow in China. The greatest danger is actually the woman besides you and your soft heart.
Yes I got to agree with what you say, external dangers are easy to guard against, it is those sweet dangerous which i will fall trap to.

Anyway I plan to bring along $1kSGD over there for my 5 day expenses plus cards as backup..

Hope that enough to cover my 5 days there.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor View Post
U wan2 risk yr life to prove something that I believe u may not even be sure after the trip....
Guess the reason begin I never felt so strong feelings which are not base on lust, what i have for her are feelings that rise deep down from yr heart.

I believe now in my heart that is a motivation for me now to take risk to face the dangerous journey ahead to so call make the "unsure" to be "sure"
Old 12-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 16
uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i can't tell if it's real. but to relate a good story, con mens would go all means like, engaging storytellers, bring you to their low-down villages/home. bring you hospital to meet her 'sick mother'. there's all sort of nonsense in china daily.

china talks about 人际关系. are you affiliated to any officials in shenyang? or do you know of any trustees beside your gf? how are you going to minimise your loss, life is important too, imagine getting surrounded by a mob of villagers, demanding a hefty ramson before they can release you.

if they can kidnapped a cow(yes it was in the news before), i don't see why you can be relatively safe.

my 2cts
Old 12-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude, remember this, luv is their strongest weapon on you. Think about it, why do I need to get fucked my 10 men when i can get fucked by just guy and gain $$$$$$.....true???? NO

Firstly, do not believe in what you see or hear over there......parents and friends can all be in cahoots to make you feel that you're the one, their saviour......and all that crap
It's not uncommon for them to have many strings...of wealth, meaning more than one man.
So you go up, come back, next better player goes up and so on.......their time management is quite impressive.....so good that many here get fooled to think their PRC chick there is faithful

If you're really set on having this girl, you have to be very suspicious of her, but of course, don't show it.
A) When you go up, do not stay with her......
B) Do not go up with her....go yourself and ask her to meet you at the airport
C) Book a room in a safe hotel where no one can just walk to your room and knock the door....I usually book 5star ones for no access card cannot go to my floor...to you it's luv, to me it's a free fuck trip....hahaha
D) Bring all the money you want but never show her and always leave them in the safe. For me, I only keep RMB500.00 on me at all times in my wallet
E) Watch for signs.....calls on her mobile, mobile on silent or no calls at all.....blah blah....too many calls oso a sign....no calls at all....more wierd rite???
F) The poor shit and all that can be true but to what extent????? Many are in the same boat but never turn to vice but still live to a ripe old age......so what does that tell you about this girl?????
G) Remember values are diff although skin colour is same. Sex to some is sacred and thus prolong exposure to each other can lead to your state now. But to them, it's all for a common goal...$$$$$$$$

Lastly, think about this.......if she really loves you, she'll want you and not so much for money....she gotta eat rite?????
So go up for you trips, try not to go sightseeing too much....spend a little in the hotel, room service blah blah but do not leave the hotel even for shopping. She may suggest you go shopping, just go but do not buy presents.
Keep going up without giving her $$$$$ and see what happens.....she may be investing on you now but once it does not bear fruit, she'll start loosing her patience and slowly but surely reveal the true self to you.......be very sensitive and do the unexpected.......see her reactions....best in person cos on the phone, hey, god knows who or what can be beside her....

Did you know many husbands or BFs over there hv their woman come here to work for $$$$ and it's totally accepted......it's culture dude.
Keep this tot at all times and I'm sure you'll smell a rat sooner or later..Good luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1