The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Prev Thread: http://thesbf.shop/welcome...xiao-lu-6.html

Starting a new thread for this wonderful babe as I think title of previous thread does not do her credit.

Quick recap of her stats (Followed by my unfinished FR from the prev thread)
looks: 8.0/10 (See Angela's pic. XL is much prettier and has a good figure to boot)

body: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 B+ to C (Have not seen her yet so dun know if it grew bigger)
bj: 7/10
fj: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF factor: 90% (Me going on cruise so have to get her later when i am back)
Damage: 80/1/1 (incl room and CD so please tip generously.. she is worth it!

A pic of her assets to start off story
http://i19.tinypic.com/6xs1uu8.jpg (Credit goes to bro Baimi)

--Continued---

I stopped my FR on the last thread and this is the continuation

---... U saw that white skirt.. well, we had fun with it.. kinky but it was an experience to bonk her with the skirt on...

The gist of it, I came out of the shower and push her (gently) onto the bed and removed her clothes except for the skirt and we had close to 30 mins of intimate bonking, frenching, sucking on each other's boobs (gently) as she bruises easily..

---

Thinking back... fresh out of the shower, I climbed into bed with XL and snuggled under the blanket.. pushing her down and inching towards her inviting lips with gentle kisses and light frenching.

Hmmm... went on to wrap my arm around her body for warmth and to *hic* unclapsed her bra so that my eyes can feast upon her pinkish boobs...After round 1 of tongue fight, I started nibbling on her neck, moving down slowly to her twin mounts till her sweet raisins were mine and mine alone

Gentle flicks of my tongue to her right breast made her gasps as I added to her pleasure by carassing her right boob (Gentlely)... Then suddently, I hug her tight and sent my buring tongue into the heavenly realm of her lips with one swift stroke...frenching and sucking on each others tongue as my hands moved along her back and butt.

Breathless, we paused for air and smile at each other. Lying back, it was her turn to service me with her ticklish catbath and soon, I was rock hard and ready to rumble.

I capped myself and decline her offer of a BJ as I was already harder than steel so we hug each other as I slowly parted her leg and prepared ourselves to consumate the union.

Using her heat as sensor, my didi zoomed in and was pleasantly greeted with a hot and wet welcome which sent me through the gates of heavenly SIN (wat an irony).. alternating between shallow pumps (as I licked her nipples) and deep thrusts (When we furiously french as she opens her mouth to gasp at my violation of her sacred region)

Our embrace of love and lust was so warm and enjoyable that I forgot to change position..This was a rare ocaasion for me as we made out for almost 30 mins without change of position before I succumb and release my seeds into her (witH CD).

Thinking back now makes me yearn for her but duty calls.. going on holiday with dad/mum so visit her next week lah for another round.

For ctc, please ask from either Baimi, Wisely or me. Criteria is 20 points or power 1 with FR posted... we may tighten or loosen this based on individual cases..

Dun miss her this time round.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details

Last edited by aczeta76; 18-03-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 20-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Newbies please be patient, i don't want her to
get into trouble for only the first few days,
thanks for your patient and understanding.
Here is one pic to please you.

http://i26.tinypic.com/10r0n4z.jpg

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 18-02-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 21-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Thanks to TS...tried Xiao Lu 2 days back

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (light coloured nipples, B+/C cup)
BBBJ: 5.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Frenching: yes
Painting: yes
GFE: 6.5/10 (very chatty, friendly gal)

P.S she wore a garter belt and stockings....now that is a rare sight on an Asian lady....enhances the experience as she kept it on thru out session

Damage: $80 + tips, rm cd included
Old 21-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
silng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysilng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to Bro WISELY and Aczeta76 for her contact.
Manage to meet up with her yesterday after phone arrangement. On the
phone, she does not sound sweet, but in person she exceed my
expectation.

Some quick stats:

Name : Xiao Lu

Looks:7/10(60% looks like zhao shao hao I like her face)

Body: 8/10 ( Petite in size, Fair Skin, long perm hair )

Boobs: C ( Like the shape and the jelly feel of em, nice nipples to

nibble on )

Kissing: 6/10 (Light gentle kissing )

Fingering: yes (but only for a while)

BBBJ/BJ : BJ 8/10!!! (she take her own sweet time to do it, she even
ask which part of my body is the most sensitive)

FJ : 7/10 ( did her in missionary and then she took over in cowgal
which she did perform well. she seems to be enjoying the
ride)

GFe: 9/10 ( Lies on my chest and chatted for quite a while and gentle
stroking my body even after I cum)

Overall :8/10 (Good Attitude, Good GF feeling for me,Friendly and love
to chat)

Damage : $80 (everything included)

RTF: Most probably. At $80 that includes room and CD is really cheap
for KTV gal.

allow me to make some comments on Xiao LU. She is a wonderful oriented
girl who does not nitpick over little things. A gem in the making,
She's not a street walker and you won’t find her standing at the
street..

Once again thks bro WISELY and Aczeta76 for the contact.
Old 23-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 18
sucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bro Bai Mi

LUV those SEXY fotos u took, see liao make my imagination go wild . Already PM u for XL contact.

Bro hope to hear fr u SOON and many thanks in advance.
Old 23-03-2008, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wooster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wish i could qualify, if TS is kind enough to share, i'll up your points when i am able too.
Old 23-03-2008, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wooster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wish i could qualify, if TS is kind enough to share the contacts, it would be much appreciated.
Old 23-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
vic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met XiaoLu yesterday after receiving contact from Bro BaiMi, she is a very pretty and sweet girl. Here's her brief FR:

Face: 7.8/10 (her face grows on you, can be consider a head turner, look like Angela Zhang indeed)
Body: 7.5/10 (well proportioned with nice c cup breasts, love to fondle her soft tits)
BBBJ: 7/10 ok, not bad
Frenching: 7/10, love her senual kiss, just like frenching your gf
FJ: 7.5/10 Had 2 shots with her (very accomodating, she will please you as you like it, any positions)
GFE:8 Will hug u after first shot, very good attitude and chatty
RTF: Definitely. Highly recommended.
Damage: $150/2 shots, spent more than 2.5 hrs in her room as it is raining and she has no other client coming
Old 23-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 17
all4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow ... must say she has a very good figure judging from the pics posted
Old 23-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics and good deal....can forward her contact?
Old 23-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a RTF XiaoLu yesterday after receive news she back singapore.
and i din realise i forgot to write a FR abt her the previous time. so combine 2 FR together.

credits to Wei Shi Li Bro..

meet her ytd afternoon for 2 shot.

Face: 7/10 - not really like Angela but maybe her eyes do look somehow like. got her own look. though bit mature.

Body: 8/10 - I love her C cup!!

BJ: 7/10 - nth to shout abt.

Frenching: 7.5/10 - good GFE, long slow tongue fights

FJ: 7.5/10 - Had 2 shots with her with any position u needd..

GFE:8

RTF: Just did.

Damage: $150/2 shots inside her room abt 1.5hr. forgotten time.
thanks to bro wi si li again.
Old 23-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -162 / Power: 0
megaman69 megaman69

Thanks TS for the contact
As usual she's a gem not to be miss and the FR as promised

look: 7.5/10.. Look like angela especially the eye and certain view
body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 B++
bbjb: 7/10
fj: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Yes... when enough Vit
Old 24-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for the FRs.

I juz cleared another batch of PMs...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 24-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
joemango joemango

Hi bro baimi,
i wouls to have her contact....thansk
Old 24-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
Ben Coolen81 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
FR - Xiao Lu

XIAO LU

I have to thank Baimi for the contact.

I received the contact on Saturday and sent Xiao Lu an SMS on Sunday afternoon. She was quick to respond and we set up a rendez-vous. Like many of you I was admiring all the body shots of her and was wondering how she would measure up.....

FREELANCER
Xiao Lu has a round face w/big round, double eye-lid eyes. Thin lips and her eye brows are pluckd upright. Big smile and good teeth. Her hair was tied back but it is long and curly with some brownish highlites. I would says she is in her late 20s-early 30s. Not really a SYT look buy a more matured China-doll look.

Great rack, a most impressive pair of tits. Good firm natural c-cups with small aerolas. Good little butt. Shes got ALOT of marks on her legs. Not sure from what but there are alot of little bruises and marks. No tattoos and fair skin.

FL SESSION
When she answered the door, I was pleasantly surprised. She was in casual attire wearing blue jeans and a red tank top. Her massive knockers were begging to be let out. We had a quick chat to introduce ourselves.

We soon hugged and both started to nipple each other on the neck. Clothes began to be removed. We fondled and our goodies. Felt her tits, good shape, firm and round. I squeezed them firmly. Then grabbed her ass and it was also
a good shape. We retired to the bed where we engaged in some lite kissing, no frenching, just lips. She stroked my cock then put on a CD for the BJ. Limited suction and not that good to be honest. She stroked my groin and played with my testicles.

She then layed on top of me and we continued to kiss. Soon my little bro started to stand. Then she stradled me and started to bounce up and down on my cock. Now her wetness started to increase. Her moaning a little less fake a more natural. We switched to doggie as I rammed her hard. Her tits were jiggling to the side with each thrust. Her moans filled the rooms. Then I flet a tingling in my cock and Bang! Fire in the Hole! The $$ shot.

BC's REVIEW
As FLs go, Xiao Lu is pretty good. She tries hard and is very friendly. I can see why some guys are spending time with her. Very relaxed and non rush type. Smiles alot and looks you in the eye. Service.....not that experienced but she does give you a good effort. If you like big tits then shes worth considering.

BRO S - Kimi, Mika, Paris, Shirley, Sonny
NATO - Cess
SAN68 - Diablo
TE - Angel (Retired), Jenny, Lauren
WC123 - Patricia, QiQi
FL - Hugs (SBF), Sophia (Nayate), Xiao Lu (Baimi), Xiao Rou (Regency)

Last edited by Ben Coolen81; 24-03-2008 at 02:38 PM. Reason: No reason
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread