The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
White Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My Shanghai Nights

I hurried to the Factory Manager office dreading what comes next. For the past days, there have been complaints from my customer about quality, deliveries and report. At the door I hesistated, said a little prayer and went in.

The outcome was a miracle. I am required to go to the Electronics and Electrical Fair in Shanghai as a stand-in for the FM. we are a electronic assembly contractor in Zhang Mu Tou. I was elated at this opportunity, only thing is I would not be able to join my wife for a trip to the US.

I had a hard time convincing her that its important that I must go.

The day came when the Fair open. The first day, I was ushered to meet a customer at the factory hence I was not at the fair. By the time the meeting was over, it was night. Went straight to the Sheraton Hotel, check-in and was hoping to have a good night sleep, afterall its 1.00am.

Five minutes into my sleep, I was awaken by a ryhtmic knocking from the next door. Hmm..interesting! I took out my stetoscope and placed it to the wall. I heard a faintish moaning and groaning, Then I heard a scream and then silent. Finally I am able to get some sleep.

Morning came, I recieved a knock on my door. My factory ppl called me for breakfast b4 going to the Fair. Reluctantly I drag myself out of bed.

At the booth, some of my colleagues were talking about a certain girl at the opposite booth from Singapore. They asked if I know anyone there. I found out the booth was selling solder paste but I have no contact from the company here.

We were getting ready when I heard someone calling me "Uncle Dav". I turned around and almost dropped my notebook from the table. My neice Pam was standing behind me. Everyone in my booth stop in their track and look at her.

We exchange plesantries and I found out she just started working for the a company and they are participating at the Fair too. In fact she is from the very booth opposite. I also found out she is staying at the same hotel.

Pam, is a adopted niece of my wife's sister. I taught here english briefly when she was having her Pri Six. She is now 23. A ravish and petite lady.

"Hey Uncle" she exclaimed "we are neighbour". "Urrrh, What do you mean?" I asked.

"Our room is actually next to each other" she explained. "Wanna buy me dinner? I buy drinks." she asked.
Old 20-02-2008, 04:11 PM
lamplighter75

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: My Shanghai Nights

Part 2.....
Old 20-02-2008, 04:13 PM
lamplighter75

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Part 2.....?
Old 20-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold
My Shanghai Nights

Great start to the story.
Bringing my barang barang to camp here.
Old 20-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

White Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The whole day went about meeting potential clients and supplier. I have to pay in particulars the potential new clients but then again I cannot ignore the existing one. Then at the same time, because of cost-down measure I also cannot ignore the suppliers - new and existing one at that. Quite a handful of Singapore supplier were here participating and a few have setup office here too. I was drained out. Damn! no wonder my FM asked me to stand-in.

I did not think about the dinner date and it was 6pm, closing time. "Uncle Dav, time to go" came the sweet voice. I turned around and realised it was Pam. "Errr....." I hesistated. "Don't be a yneow(stingy)" sge retorted.

"Sure. let's go" I motioned to her to go. We went back to the hotel first. Because we were staying in the same hotel, we took a cab back. The cab was small and tight. We have our bags put in front, still not enough space. We put the balance at the back with us, leaving us sitting snuggly together. To avoid my hand next to her side, I put my arm up, behind here.

The cab made a tight turn and that cause my arm to drop on her shoulder. I was stunned but there's no adverse reaction from her. Then I found out she was dead asleep. At this point of time, her head slump onto my chest and her arm just rest on my stomach.

I tried to move her aside when I unwittingly peek into her dress, unbuttoned at the top 2 button. She was wearing a white lacy half-cup bra. Because of the moving cab, the bra top gave me a peek at her pink nipple. My instant action was to look away but I felt a reaction to what I seen.

Shortly, the cab reach the hotel. I woke her up and she seem nonchalant at all. We took the same lift, walk towards our room. We agreed to get ready in 10 minutes.

Shortly after I entered my room, there was a knock from the door. I open but there was nobody. But the knocking came from another door I realised, its the adjourning door. I open and there she was, Pam.

"Can I borrow your PC to make a call to Singapore? I do not want to incurr high overseas cost on my hp" My PC has a software that allows me to call landline and mobile free. I took the PC out and gave it to her, then we closed the door.

It was 9 minutes past after my bath and there's no call from Pam. Unknowingly I walked towards the adjourning door and open. There's another door facing me. I put my hand on the knob and it turned. I slowly push the door open. Before I realised, I again hear the maoning and groaning sound. What I saw dumbfounded me.
Old 20-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

My notebook was on the floor, the groaning and moaning sound was coming from there. Where is Pam? As I pan the room with the little lights that the curtain allowed, I found her sprawling on the bed. She was biting the pillow tightly. One of her hand was in a vigorious movements, somewhere. I was tracing the silouhette - she was masterbating.

Immediately I sense a instant reaction. What am I supposed to do? I was stunned there for a few minutes(I don't know how long) before I recollect myself. I snapped out of it and went to the phone to call Pam's room.

At the first ring, I could hear stumbling and falling from a height next door. I felt so guilty. As she pick the call, I could hear her panting.

"I just came out from the bathroom. Give me 3 minutes, OK?" Pam asked. "Sure, take your time. We still have 5 minutes" I replied. I looked at the clock, we were 10 minutes past the agreed 10 minutes. Then I realised that my hand was sticky, I did not know what it was because it was so dark. I went to wash my hand when the Pam knock on the door.

She was in towel "Here's the PC". While waiting in my room, I look at my PC. I found out that Pam had visited Sammyboyforum and she had forgotten to log-out. Hmmmm...so she's P***************.
Old 20-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: My Shanghai Nights

Bro WC, good story pls keep cumming.... Camping tonite liao..kum xia!!!
Old 20-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
SharingIsCaring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks for sharing

Asian4U Erica Cheung
Old 20-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Got anymore coming?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 21-02-2008, 10:03 AM
Samster

We met at the ailse for our dinner. Pam was wearing a spaghetti, her boobs almost spilled out. She saw my eyeballs zooming in, she gave me a lttle slap on the face. But I can feel the cold little hand, not the slap.

The dinner was uneventful cos it was fullhouse but I can be sure that all the eyes were on us, especially Pam. Then suddenly someone gave me a slap on my back, "Errr...Uncle?". It was my colleague from the factory.

After dinner, we decided to take a walk to a nearby pub. I came by this place the night before. Around the corner, there's a sex shop. I decided to slow down and manouvere behind Pam. I did not want her to catch me peering inside.

As we were approaching the shopfront, a couple rushed out from the shop knocking into Pam. Pam took a step back due to the shove, right into me. I was caught surprised. Pam then tried to recovered when she accidentally placed her hand on my crouch. Already my member was erected due to the excitment of the things inside the shop. She apologies but I could feel a little squeeze from Pam on my member.

At the pub, there was a live music. We had 2 drinks when they decide to play slow music. Pam led me by the hand to the dance floor. Instintively I hold her waist, whilst she put her arms around my neck. We were like face to face. She is about a head shorter than me. Then I realised she tiptoed and I was supporting her at the waist.

Due to the drinks and the atmosphere(and the company), I was aroused. My member is, in its form, curved up. So I was feeling rather awkward, somemore with Pam pressing against me. Pam is not giving up that position, instead she is putting more pressure(rather pleasure). She seems to enjoyed it, infact she is creating a sideway movement around my member. She stole a lip-kiss from me and then she rested her head on my chest.
Old 21-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
pussyharmonizer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story bro, here craving for more
Old 21-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
staphan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, another slow and steady story ... good. Thanks bro for sharing, awaiting for more.
Old 21-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

2 hours at the pub and we decided to call it off. We walked back to the hotel. There was a lot of people and fearing these Chinese bumping Pam off the road, I decided to hold her by the shoulder close-by.

As we were walking past the sex-shop, Pam stop and ask me to wait outside. After a short wait she came out empty handed. She said nothing so we just continue walking back to the hotel. This time, she was walking by my side, slighty infront. I wonder did I put her on alert when I held her by the shoulder, hence she take the excuse of going into the sex-shop to break the momentum.

This continue as we enter into the lift and walking to our respective room. It was dead silence until we said good night.

I went into my room and get ready for bath. While running the water, I check my notebook for incoming mail. Time to bathe.

The shower was very strong with massage function. What a day? I almost fell asleep while enjoying the massage bath. Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open. I saw a silouhette approaching. Can't be ghost, right? Then the bathroom door slide open. Pam was standing right there with a towel wrapped around.

I was stunned and speechless. Pam dropped the towel and there she is - stark naked right before my eyes. My mouth open big - she has a 34D.

"Don't just stand there and see. Aren't you going to invite me in?" Pam ask with a outstretch hand. Instintively, I reached for her and led her into the shower.

She soap me at the chest and then slowly move down. She avoid my member. moving down to the calf and the leg. Then she pay particular attention to my toes, even the area between. My member was sticking out like a sore thumb right on top of her head.

Then she rise up to get more soap and went down squatting. This time she took my member with one hand and drip the soap bit-by-bit onto the shaft. Next she pull my foreskin back and soap rub the head. I felt a burst of fire running up to my mouth. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I shouted. Pam looked at me with the look that is like heaven. "Hai....kimochi desu ka" she said.

Automatically I answered "Hai...wunderbar".

"What's that?" she asked.

I had used half jap and half german. I used to study german language during my colledge but my first company was a japanese. I spent sometime in Japan before hence I like things japanese.

She continue with this for sometime, suddenly she stopped. Gee! I was about to unload. what a anti-climax.

She stand up, took the shower and hose me off. Then she adjust for some hot water and direct it at my groin, massaging it in circular motion. Suddenly she took my member into her mouth with great vacuum power.

I thought where is the power point to start the vacuum machine.

I was in estasy and I could not hold it any longer but she was pinning me to the wall. She is small size but she sure can hold me down.

I tried to break away and fail miserably. I could not hold it any longer, I pushed my member further in, Pam pushed her head towards me - you know like 2 objects colliding against each other. I unload.

After a while, it seems like forever, I look down at Pam. She look at me with her head tilting up, she took a gulp but there were some dripping by the side still. It was a sight. I wish I have a camera to capture this moment.
Old 21-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GL13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, I also wished you had a camera with you, if so now we all hosei liao ...
Old 21-02-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sexineed is Cool - loads of Potential

ya pls continue ypur story soon...cant wait to read the next part
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1