The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold
cum in pussy

dear bros please do not zap me but i would really like to know, if there's really a safe period to cum inside pussy?

some said it's 1 week b4 mensa, some said during, and i swore a lot said it's that 1 week after her mensa.

which is which? any advise?

thanks in advance.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: cum in pussy

b4 u wan to CIP, pls ask urself truthfully n honestly;

R U READY TO B A FATHER??

P.S. thts wat happened in my case, but i'm married...
so, u do e maths n algebra...
Old 05-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

to be safe, 2 to 3 days after the last drop of blood...
during period u can cum inside too if you dun mind
Old 05-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A couple of safe periods, yes. When she is already pregnant or when she has gone thru menopause and no longer fertile. Other than that, during her menses. The rest, whether its just after menses or what can only be classified as 'should be safe'. But the people who said it 'should be' safe dun become fathers or mothers if something happen to you and your gf.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
gniwgonwk is a Helpful and Caring Samstergniwgonwk is a Helpful and Caring Samstergniwgonwk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This might be useful for you:

Rhythm Method

The rhythm method is one of the first fertility awareness methods to be widely practiced. It is one of the oldest methods of natural birth control and by far one of the best-known forms of fertility awareness. Unfortunately, it is not necessarily the most reliable method of preventing a pregnancy.

Theory and Practice
The rhythm method is based on three ideas. Firstly, that women ovulate 14 days before menstruation begins, give or take two days. Secondly, that sperm can survive inside a woman for three days. And lastly, that an egg can only be fertilized within 24 hours of being released from the ovaries.

Based on these assumptions, the rhythm method requires a woman to count back 14 days from the first day of her period. This will presumably be the day on which she ovulated and will ovulate the following month. In order to avoid pregnancy, she will need to abstain from sex or use another form of birth control, like condoms, around this time.

Problems
While this method is fairly simple to follow, it is not necessarily applicable to all women. The first problem lies in the assumption that ovulation will always occur at the same time every month. While it would make life a lot easier for women if this were true, the reality is that the majority of women ovulate at a different time every month. Although they may follow a similar pattern, no woman has a menstrual cycle that is identical every month.

Another issue with the rhythm method is the belief that sperm are only viable inside a woman for up to three days. It has been found that sperm may be able to survive for as much as seven days inside a woman. Therefore, it would be necessary to avoid having sex for at least a week prior to when a woman believes ovulation will occur.

Moreover, this type of contraception offers absolutely no protection against sexually transmitted diseases. Therefore, it will still be necessary to use a condom if you think you may be at risk of an STD.

Effectiveness
The rhythm method has an average failure rate of 13 to 20%. It is not recommended for women who have irregular cycles or who do not have menstrual cycles that are exactly the same number of days every month.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat View Post
R U READY TO B A FATHER??
When 'accident' happens, naturally you will be ready. (at lease in my case.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
2 to 3 days after the last drop of blood...
during period u can cum inside too if you dun mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
Other than that, during her menses.
The rest, whether its just after menses or what can only be classified as 'should be safe'.
But the people who said it 'should be' safe dun become fathers or mothers if something happen to you and your gf.
I am one of those people who believe in science, doc, gyne charts... till the whole world came crashing down on me...
Well, having a kid is not that 'hellish' at all. it's kind of 'bond' you and ur partner.
But, bonks wise, i prefer 'makan outside'.

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 05-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

thank you bros for contributing.

i rem once when my gf went to get the morning after pill from a doc the doc told her it's quite safe the 1-3 days after period.

i just feel like trying 1 time CIP thats all. after that back to withdrawal method.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 17
bunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samster

do u guys know.
every women has different ovulation period.
some women can ovulate during their menses.
which means, if you DARN heng.
she could get preg even during her period.

if you so love to cum in her pussy.
1. yes, make sure u r ready to be daddy
2. Oral birth control.

easy.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mseveninch is Cool - loads of Potential

If you are not ready to be a father and don't like the condom and you like to CIP on the RAW side with OC / GF ( NOT WL ) - I reccommend - use IUD"s. It's come in 2 type - 2 yrs or 5 yrs implant to choose on. It's 99.80 % safe. The trouble is - your GF / OC need to consult the gyn to do it and it cost about $300 to $500. After that you need to put on condom to do it initially to avoid any accident case ( Just for a brief period of time till her next mensa from the day she had the inplant. Once clean................ho...ho....just shoot in - no worries. Peace of mind & happy to bonk.

My OC is using it - infact it's more economical in comparison with condom if you are active........
Old 05-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mwmf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should use advice instead of advise.

Anyway, typically the safe period is few days before the period all to way to few days after the period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
dear bros please do not zap me but i would really like to know, if there's really a safe period to cum inside pussy?

some said it's 1 week b4 mensa, some said during, and i swore a lot said it's that 1 week after her mensa.

which is which? any advise?

thanks in advance.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

If you and her do not mind, it is perfectly safe (pregnancy I meant) to cum in her pussy during her period and maybe 1 day before and after. 99.9% safe. Please note that sperm can stay alive for about 48 hours inside her vagina walls, so its not safe to cum in pussy maybe 3 days after her period.

The best is to check with a Medical Doc, he/she can always give you the best advice.

Old 05-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hornestly speaking nothing is safe when come to CIP...it's because the oval timing are different all the time as some bro has mentioned. So it's very difficult to predict. Normally people said before and after the mensas period of 5 days maximum, +/- 3 will be better. But you have to know when the mensas period, they emotionally "not keen" to do such thing because of the female hormo.
So when come to CIP, you have to prepare the outcome as well. I think nobody like to use CD, myself either...but for safety reason...CD is a must and it's only gurantee 99.99%, when really unlucky then still kena our own toe...
Old 05-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 17
bunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i dun suggest IUD.
1. it actually kills the fertilize egg. = murder
2. it's not gd for girls who haven't gave birth.
3. really prone to infection, as in those normal yeast infection and stuff.

cumming in her, best is 1-2 before and during menses. best is not after.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
kuehbungcake is one of the Best!kuehbungcake is one of the Best!kuehbungcake is one of the Best!

I was told by my ex-gf that 1-2 days b4 and after the menses is safe. But didn't dare to try though cos' not ready to be a father then.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!

Fro my experience, if I use the rhythm method, I tend to use withdrawal method on other times. I got caught once by not withdrawing fast enough and my OC got preggie ....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1