The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2002, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
giggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygiggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MY Saloon at GLH

After reading alot on all the saloon in previous thread, I decide to tryout 1.
I was driving near GLH, so decide to pop in. I tell myself, if I get to see aunities in the saloon, I will not walk in but instead will proceed to 5th floor Golden Garden to tryout brown sugar.
Went to 3rd floor, as lift door opens I straight away walk into MY, saw 2 girls about early 30's, and 1 about late 40's. So I asked the late 40's any massage, she say yes, I asked her can I choose the girl, she said YES.

So after looking at the 2 girls, I choose the one with CFM look.
Her name is Xiao Nin. The other girl is Xian Yun also not bad looking.

XN lead me to the back of the saloon, I lied down and she proceed to massage me. Only 1 miserable partition to cover half the area, in the mist of massage the other 2 girls keeps walking in & out to access to the washing basin.

After 10 mins, I asked XN can I touch her, she say yes.
So I slowly reach out my hand to go under her skirt to feel, wow is wearing a g-string. I continue to touch her butt, squeeze her A size tits too. Even use 2 finger to finger her. Through the whole touching, the 2 girls still keep walking in & out of the area, off course saw the whole hank panky, but acted as if they don't see.

These goes on for 30 mins, cannot takan & I finally shot my load, XN clean up my cock with a wet towel, also clean my hand as it is wet with her cunt juice.
Overall a very satisfied 1st time experience in Saloon.

Anybody else have good experience to share ?
Old 08-11-2002, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Was she playing with your cock in full view of the other girls?? No privacy at all? Don't mind me asking but how much did you pay in all, bro?
Old 08-11-2002, 03:26 PM
Samster

giggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygiggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by nuclearkid
Was she playing with your cock in full view of the other girls?? No privacy at all? Don't mind me asking but how much did you pay in all, bro?
Yes, in full view of the other girls that walk in to access to the washing basin or fridge.
No privacy, but very exciting to let 3rd parties saloon girls to see.
How I wish they could join in for threesome HJ.

Got special pricing from XN, cannot tell you to spoilt the market rate, I have my way to convience her to pay lower than market price.
I want her to still earn more.
Old 08-11-2002, 07:19 PM
Time and Tide

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
wah, must try leh!
Old 08-11-2002, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Wah Brother don't remind me! The XY is my Ice Beauty and I would die to go back to her. I am afraid to genna stuck by her, so I control. Futunately her voice sucks big time, so the few times I called to chat with her, really put me off. I believe XN should have a towel covering when she play with your little brother. I would go back to look for XY only if she agree to FJ outside MY. Else, it will only serve to tickle my passion for her beauty.

In any case, thanks for the great FR.

leek
Quote:
Originally posted by giggs310010
I was driving near GLH, so decide to pop in. I tell myself, if I get to see aunities in the saloon, I will not walk in but instead will proceed to 5th floor Golden Garden to tryout brown sugar.
Went to 3rd floor, as lift door opens I straight away walk into MY, saw 2 girls about early 30's, and 1 about late 40's. So I asked the late 40's any massage, she say yes, I asked her can I choose the girl, she said YES.

XN lead me to the back of the saloon, I lied down and she proceed to massage me. Only 1 miserable partition to cover half the area, in the mist of massage the other 2 girls keeps walking in & out to access to the washing basin.

So I slowly reach out my hand to go under her skirt to feel, wow is wearing a g-string. I continue to touch her butt, squeeze her A size tits too. Even use 2 finger to finger her. Through the whole touching, the 2 girls still keep walking in & out of the area, off course saw the whole hank panky, but acted as if they don't see.

These goes on for 30 mins, cannot takan & I finally shot my load, XN clean up my cock with a wet towel, also clean my hand as it is wet with her cunt juice.

Old 08-11-2002, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Yes, in full view of the other girls that walk in to access to the washing basin or fridge.
No privacy, but very exciting to let 3rd parties saloon girls to see.
How I wish they could join in for threesome HJ.

Got special pricing from XN, cannot tell you to spoilt the market rate, I have my way to convience her to pay lower than market price.
I want her to still earn more.
you don't reveal the price is consider spoil market cause other choengsters will be paying at a higher premium
CB:
Old 08-11-2002, 07:58 PM
Samster

leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro don't get upset. As far as I know, the gals in MY would settle for any tips you give them. There's no standard rate. But most of the time I tip them between $20-$30, not including the money for the massage, which is $22 per hour, so total damage would be in the range of $42-$52. That's assuming you raba her and she wank you off, which my case always. If not, you can tip her less. I'll leave it up to your finiancial ability to decide how much to tip.

leek
Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover

you don't reveal the price is consider spoil market cause other choengsters will be paying at a higher premium
Old 09-11-2002, 11:54 PM
Samster

Re: Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Quote:
Originally posted by leekme
Wah Brother don't remind me! The XY is my Ice Beauty and I would die to go back to her. I am afraid to genna stuck by her, so I control. .

leek
Leekme,
XY is indeed quite good looking, with nice smooth skin.
I have to choose 1 among the 2, so settle for XN cos she has CFM look.

XN has very smooth butt, nice to touch n squeeze.

DO you have any detail FR on XY, thanks.
Old 11-11-2002, 03:44 AM
ah bee

Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Bro, where the hell is GLH??? Pls enlight me. Thanks.

Quote:

Old 11-11-2002, 11:20 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Yes, I have written a detail FR on XY call "Ice Beauty". Can find it here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sgcheapthrills.

leek
Quote:
Leekme,
XY is indeed quite good looking, with nice smooth skin.
I have to choose 1 among the 2, so settle for XN cos she has CFM look.

XN has very smooth butt, nice to touch n squeeze.

DO you have any detail FR on XY, thanks.
Old 11-11-2002, 11:49 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Quote:
Originally posted by leekme
Yes, I have written a detail FR on XY call "Ice Beauty". Can find it here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sgcheapthrills.

leek
Do you have any other recommendations besides Ice Beauty.
Old 11-11-2002, 12:06 PM
holycummer

re:im interested....

hi bros....can any bro tell me how to get to this place?im interested to try it out.please pm me on the details.

thank you very much from bro holycummer.
Old 11-11-2002, 12:07 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Look into the Kai Sing thread. A lot on MY have been discussed.

leek
Quote:
Do you have any other recommendations besides Ice Beauty.
Old 11-11-2002, 02:03 PM
RedDrag0n

GLH?

GLH = Glenseagle Hospital?
Old 11-11-2002, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GLH?

Quote:
Originally posted by RedDrag0n
GLH = Glenseagle Hospital?
Bro...you acting blur or what?
GLH = GoldXX LandXXXX HotXX

Get it?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1