The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Lao_Tzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Trainee

Hi Bros,

Have been here reading for many days now (sorry I am a new member), having read so many good accounts, I would like to share some of mine.
Hope you do not find it boring as I am not as good a write as some of you bros.

The Trainee

Prelude

Name: Lao Tzu (screen name)
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Married
Race: Chinese
Employment: SVP Regional Marketing APAC
Employer: MNC (German Origin)
Up and On

Hi all, my name is Lao Tzu, I am the Senior Vice President of Regional Marketing for a German company in Singapore. I joined this company 20 months ago after being head hunted from civil service of 12 years. I took over from an ang moh who retired to Germany after 25 years of service.

This company I am in holds a firm believe in management trainees, thus every year, we get scores of graduates from the local universities applying to become management trainees.

In my department, there are 5 this time round and their stay with my department is 13 months (1 month to get use to things and 12 months to slog).

1) Debbie “C”
22 yrs old
NUS Grad Honors 2nd Upper
Fair Skinned Babe with CFM looks

2) Eilyn “A+”
23 yrs old
NUS Grad Honors 2nd Upper
Tanned sultry looking North Indian

3) Audrey “B-“
21 yrs old
NTU Grad
Chili padi small yet VERY hot

4) Christina “B”
23 yrs old
SIM Grad
Streetwise and have beautiful mesmerizing eyes

5) Dian “C”
20 yrs old
NUS Grad
The only brown sugar with a set of fantastic body

Will continue shortly....got to do a conference call.
Old 28-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Samster

Re: The Trainee

Sorry, am only able to continue now as I was with OC doing CNY shopping.

Installment 2

In this Regional Marketing Department (APEC) lets call it RMD, much like all the other marketing departments in other companies, comprises mainly of female. I am the only male, there is one other but he has more of the female inclination (more stories on him later).
As the SVP I have an entitlement for a PA (Personal Assistant) whose main task is to help my executive secretary, Joanne in making arrangements for my travel, meetings and conferences. The previous trainee that was working for me is now a perm staff working in another department. In case anyone is wondering, I DID NOT sleep with her, for a simple reason, she is not my cup of tea as I am a boob’s man.

The tale which I am going to relate, is 100% non fiction, it may seem abit far fetch…but it’s all real life account.

The story of Joanne

Joanne, the Executive Secretary, age 28, divorced and has been my “partner” for the past many months. How we started was Jan 2007 when I had to travel to UK for a conference and meetings which lasted about 3 weeks. I was scheduled travel alone, but due to some twisted fate, Joanne was tasked to travel with me on the eleventh hour (I did not plan what was to happen).

I was checked into Grainstore Apartments which is near to Excel Exhibition Centre where we were to attend a conference. Due to the last minute addition of Joanne, the hotel/apartment was not able to provide an extra room for her. They have offered to house her in a 2 star hotel not far away. But I insisted that she must reside in the same hotel. Due to my insistence, the hotel management gave in and upgraded us to a 3 bedroom penthouse apartment. This marks the beginning of our “partnership”.

The first night was basically normal without much happening, but on the second nite, things began to heat up a little. After the conference ended at about 6pm, we headed back to our room to freshen up before we go for dinner, I have arranged to go to a nice restaurant to have our dinner, there we ordered a sumptuous dinner and we had 2 bottles of red wine. After all the wine and dine, we headed back to the room.

While we were in the London cab, I realized that she was seating very close to me, almost leaning on me. So I jokingly asked if she was eating my “toufu”. She slapped me on the thigh and said what if she was, what can I do about it. Having some influence from the wine, I boldly said that you eat my “toufu”, I will eat yours…then without a second thought, I stretched out my other hand and went straight for her boobs.

From the few months in the office, and the close working relationship that we have coupled by her dressing, I already know that she is quite well endowed in the boobs department. Thus when my hand went straight to her boobs, she was not quick enough to evade, my palm touched down on her boobs. I was half expecting that she would either block or evade, but she did not….maybe her reaction is slow due to the intoxification of alcohol.

Please do let me know if bros want me to continue.....
Old 28-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Samster

Installment 3
When my palm landed, I realized that she was not wearing a bra…..I quickly removed my hand, feeling embarrassed I kept quiet through out the whole journey of about 20mins.

When we reached out room, I could feel that the atmosphere is abit awkward, so I quickly went into the room to bath and change.

After stepping out of the bath, I heard someone knocking on my door, I open and was greeted by Joanne, with a bottle of red wine and 2 glasses in her hand. I was hesitant about drinking more as I was worried that I would take the wrong path…

Lao Tzu: hi…another drink?
Joanne: ya…just feel like having another drink
Lao Tzu: no lar…I marbok liao…..cannot drink anymore
Joanne: wah lao…a girl chio u and u don’t give face
Lao Tzu: …..ok lar….just 1 drink only…..

We sat on the settee and started on drink….1 bottle soon became 2 bottles which soon became 3 bottles….both of us were totally wasted….she began to speak incoherently and became very touchy……we soon engaged in a spate of tongue fights. She was straddled across my legs and her boobs were now inches from my face. One thing led to another and soon I was licking and suckling on her light brownish nipples and she was letting out intermittent soft moans. With my out stretched right hand, I began to caress her bum then move closer to her love hole….

OMG…was she wet….I began to finger her, her rhythm of breath is symmetrical to the rhythm of my fingering and the depth of penetration….her moan was soft when I slowed my speed to do a shallow drill….her moan was load and more intense when I drilled deeper with a quicken pace.

She is the first squirter I have met….she squirted my legs were drenched with her love juice…at this point of time, I was quite awake…the first though was that she had urinated, but the liquid is like lubricated, smooth….much like oil…..

We kissed for the longest time after the she came, my pant was at my knee with my boxer still in place but drenched. Somehow it was abit strange for me not screwing her there and then with my now fully charged drill…maybe it is the alcohol, which provokes the desire but takes away the action. Joanne slumped on the settee and was breathing heavily.

The ringing of my mobile broke the rhythm of Joanne’s heavy breathing. I knew it must be my OC calling to see if I was ok….I quickly got up and in my attempt to move away from Joanne to avoid OC hearing her heavy breathing, I trip over my pants which was at my knee and I fell flat onto the ground OC heard was worried I had hurt myself…this really woke me up…and I was able to talk to OC in a normal sober tone. I got up from the ground and continued talking and suddenly, I felt Joanne pulling my boxer off….
Old 28-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

Installment 4

Within seconds, my drill was engulfed by her warm moist mouth….sucking and lick it like a lolli-pop. I could not catch my breath and was really breathing very heavily. I was trying to control my breathing but to no avail. OC asked if I was ok and I was like not able to concentrate on the conversation and digressing…luckily OC attributed this to my earlier fall and did not suspect or question much.

Joanne was blowing me like no tomorrow…every deep throat, every twolle and swolle sends chills down my spine…I was like in spasm. This was the best blow in what I think now to be 4 decades of miserable life….this is simply fantastic…maybe it is the combination of alcohol and talking to OC that makes this oral fixation so fantastic…

Over the next 2 weeks, we were like lovers, shopping and dinning…and of course sex…sex and more sex…. It was during this period of time when I found out the reason for her divorce, her husband apparently fell head over heel over another man who happens to be one of her friends…yes you read correctly….her husband is a gay.

She told me that when she found out, she was devastated, she blamed herself. She attributed this to her inability to satisfy her man sexually….and she started to learn the tricks of pleasuring men and this sort of shaped her bi-instinct.

Soon it was time to head back to Singapore, I was sort of hoping that this would not end so fast…but guess all good things must come to an end. Soon we were on the plane and routed to home.

Upon arrival at the T2, we headed directly to our belt to collect our luggage, she whispered in my ear that her girl friend will be coming to pick her up and was wondering if I would like a lift and I gladly accepted.

Once out of the custom area, we were greeted by a lady, well dressed and had long tinted hair. I was introduced to her and we were soon on our way to her car. Both of them went into the car first while I attempted to fit all the luggage in to the booth of this 645CI. As I was approaching the passenger side, I could see from the glass that they were engaging in some serious tongue warring….when they realized that I was looking, they stopped and Joanne came out so that I could get my ass into the rear seat.

Finally I was home, got into some pleasantries with my OC and parent-in-laws and headed to see my kids.
Old 28-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Lao_Tzu, your first supporter reporting!
Old 28-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Aurors has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro, you the boss and you do such a thing with your staff. Not a good idea
Old 28-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao_Tzu View Post
I got up from the ground and continued talking and suddenly, I felt Joanne pulling my boxer off….
Wow....did Joanne then give you a blowjob while you were talking to your OC?
More please!
Old 28-01-2008, 05:02 PM
SBFextra

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Good story bro, camp here already ....
Old 28-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_rich View Post
Wow....did Joanne then give you a blowjob while you were talking to your OC?
More please!
Bro, yuo are right, she was blowing me when I was talking to OC. I do not know if you have gone through this before, the feeling is awesome...u want to moan but do not dare to moan, u want to give out the sound of joy but holding everything back....it further builds up the mood...kekeke
Old 28-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurors View Post
Bro I am sorry if my post has offended you. If this does not meet your moral standard, my thousand apologies. Thus I would suggest that you do not read any further as it will get worst.
Old 28-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Anymore story???Camping for more...
Old 28-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurors View Post
Bro, maybe when we become boss then we will know the temptation.

Like all King, when they are rebellion that time so good to the people, but when they become King, they will make use of their power.
Old 28-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Good story, do continue.
Old 29-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
shoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what about those young talents ? the 28 one quick end
Old 29-01-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continuing? looking forward to the next part..

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1