The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2008, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
Orgasdo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrgasdo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Breast enhanchment...

Hi there,

any bro got good non surgical natural and proven breast enhancement product to recommend?
Old 11-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Breast enhanchment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasdo View Post
Hi there,

any bro got good non surgical natural and proven breast enhancement product to recommend?
There are commercial ways to do it. I think in Malaysia have lots of those. Try to tune in to TV3 in the afternoon and wait for the Galeri Smartshop (TV shopping) and wait for the product. Female friends say it works but I won't know. I heard they say that it will make breast firmer and will look bigger. Sadly, forgot the name.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
E7even deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is possible to firm up your breast and enlarges them by at least a couple of centimetres without resorting to breast augmentation or silicone bags these days.

Many non-surgical breast enlargement rely on the use of plant estrogens to stimulate the growth of breast tissue. This method of breasts enlargement, by plant estrogens or phytoestrogens causes the body to react in a manner similar to puberty and is non-hormonal. These breast enlargement users have reported growth of several cup sizes.

In most cases, women who choose breast enlargement by phytoestrogen use products that come in the form of a pill to be taken daily or through direct application on the breasts. Breasts enlargement pills generally begin to show results within a few weeks and manufacturers of breast enlargement pills explain that the results can be controlled to an extent by the length of treatment.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
HUAT AH! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi there,

I read that drink more papaya milk will help
Old 11-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
Orgasdo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrgasdo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberatte View Post
I heard they say that it will make breast firmer and will look bigger. Sadly, forgot the name.
Alamak... tok tok make e gain then forget name.... &##4!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E7even View Post

Many non-surgical breast enlargement rely on the use of plant estrogens to stimulate the growth of breast tissue. This method of breasts enlargement, by plant estrogens or phytoestrogens causes the body to react in a manner similar to puberty and is non-hormonal.
Any brand to intro?
Old 11-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

would love to know the brand of the pills or cream too...thanks

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 11-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!

I think can do some pects muscle exercise in the gym. Can build up a good cleavage, even some men have them due to the exercise
Old 12-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmilk View Post
I think can do some pects muscle exercise in the gym. Can build up a good cleavage, even some men have them due to the exercise
This something new, men can really have breast?
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 12-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
E7even deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any brand to intro?
U can try this product : DermaBreast Serum

An excellent soy nourishment for woman’s breasts, made from pueraria roots extract which is known for its concentrated phytoestrogens, is a premium breast enlargement product. Also contain camellia that beautify breast skin and correct breast skin texture.

Effect: firm and enlarges the breast, minimise wrinkle lines at bust, visible effect after 7 days.

Review: the serum is quickly absorbed (about 2 minutes) into the breast once applied. It doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all. Instead, it makes the breast feels smooth.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from a friend , use warm water to massage upwards on the girl breast to make the blood and tissue circulation more active
Old 12-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Milk milk milk milk milk~~ Steam Chicken with Milk, some people believe this dish can help to 丰胸...

Infact actually, read from some webbie, they mentioned by having RoyalJelly, it does help to enhanch.....

If not hor, try doing some mask (ya mask... ) on the tits lo.... I remember this 'Activa' Blossom Bust Self Heating Mask... it's to be apply in the shower, den thr will be the some heating sensation to boost bust contour lei.... Den they have this Enhanchment Cream also lei... According to the instruction on the mask's pac hor, it say to reach optimal results, mus use at least 1 per week with tat bust enhanchment cream..." Interesting wor...
Old 12-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki View Post
Milk milk milk milk milk~~ Steam Chicken with Milk, some people believe this dish can help to 丰胸...
wah, nat nat, you drink a lot of milk? fresh milk?
cos your twin peaks are definitely more than a handful.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
wah, nat nat, you drink a lot of milk? fresh milk?
cos your twin peaks are definitely a handful.
Hmmm... Drinking milk is good! But sad thing is.. Having over-intake of milk, the excess will flow to enhanch other places of ur body... whahaha~~ Manogolia (i forgot the spelling..)... the one with the blue blue cow picture de? That's my fav!!! 2 packets per day no problem... Daisy and Vitasoy oso nice nice ~~ Yum Yum~
Old 12-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
tan1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i heard some ladies tell me from A-cup can at most enlarge to 1cup bigger
B-cup using the TCM (traditional chinese medicine) and the chinese sinseh massage the breast use zhen jiu (acupuncture) also

there is a clinic at chinatown a lot of ladies go there to let him massage and acupuncture ...cuz u know lah sg ladies mostly got no boobs de .... no need feel shy cuz a lot of ladies there ...

heard the theory is blood vessel blocked so breast cannot grow like tat so acupunture to help .. tink muz have bf to help massage often also bah

heard tat massage urself not effective cuz the rotation and force not correct ..

if the correct way the breast is firm perky perky de, else if like fat fat based on fat content inside the breast saggy eeeks quite er sing one ..
Old 05-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
a380ao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any sisters tried this product found in Guardian – one tube SGD40

Or brothers tried this product on their partners?

Will be glad to hear from both sides – brother and sisters

http:// www . getnanomed . com

NanoMed Finale Bust Up Cream
Bust Firming and Enlargement Herbal Cream

Customer Product Rating

Natural Essences and Herbal Ingredients
· Noticeable results within 1 week
· Lifts and firms bust for beautiful shape
· Enhanced cup size and natural shape
· Softer, younger, smoother texture
· Safe, herbal extracts, no chemicals
· Hypoallergenic, clinically tested
Directions
Apply a small amount onto fingertips and apply in circular, upward motion on the breast. Rub until the cream is fully absorbed. Use 1-2 times daily. No need to wash out.
Ingredients (65 gram tube)
Pueraria Mirifica extract, Collagen Protein, Honey, Ginseng root extract, Royal jelly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1