The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I Was Raped By Tanya And Sonya (With pics)

Xiao Juan has fallen out with me. Qi Qi has gone back to China. Apple has also gone back to Thailand and Mila has called it a day.

So it looks like there isn't going to be any good deals for a while as I tried my best to hunt along Geylang to no avail. Tried the services of some FLs recommended by friends and fellow bros but they all just don't make the cut as "good deals". "Good deals" are extemely good services at very affordable prices so they're really hard to come by.

Until I met Tanya & Sonya and was literally raped by them. What a way to end 2007 and also to start 2008 by presenting probably one of the best deal you can find this year! Both with back door services too!

Talk about tarma! I'm already shacked out by them but full news report complete with pictures will be out tomorrow morning.

So fellow bros, just hang on in there! 2008 is definitely going to be a Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2008, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 18
jackjack__1 is a splendid one to beholdjackjack__1 is a splendid one to beholdjackjack__1 is a splendid one to beholdjackjack__1 is a splendid one to beholdjackjack__1 is a splendid one to beholdjackjack__1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I Was Raped By Tanya And Sonya (With pics)

cheers bro. camping here to await your FR..
Old 01-01-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

You really had me! Wanted to make a police report for you....

but then, I realised, you might be the one raping them instead

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 01-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 17
SaturnStan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: I Was Raped By Tanya And Sonya (With pics)

Tanya amd Sonya? Sounds like a pair of sistas.
Waiting for ur Fr.

Glitter

Zaza
Old 01-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Xiao Juan has fallen out with me. Qi Qi has gone back to China. Apple has also gone back to Thailand and Mila has called it a day.
XJ no more for me also liao. Seemed like she had marked down all 'Tiger-related' friends. Better this way, if not, very hard to shake off.
BTW, a very Happy New Year to you!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tanya & Sonya were recommended to me by Mila. They are both normal looking girls. Nothing to shout about in their looks department. For those of you who have met Mila, well, they're probably in the same class.

Tanya is older at about 26 to 27 years old while Sonya is about 23 years old. For boobs size, Tanya has a pair or 36 to 38 size boobs definitely for boobs lovers while Sonya is probably 32. Tanya is taller about 1.65m while Sonya is about 1.56m. Looking at them together, some may think they are sisters while some may think they're cousins. Hell, who cares even if they are mother and daughter!!! LOL!

Their friendliness is worth mentioning, easily rated at least 8 to 9/10 and I'm sure many will feel comfortable with them as I did.

I was having dinner with them over the past few nights trying to find out what services they provide, etc and that's where I mentioned "tarma" which they both were game for. I explained to them what "tarma" is which is not just bonking 2 girls. I gave them tips like showering together with one giving you a BBBJ while the other giving you a body massage from behind, double blow jobs, etc.

By the way, Sonya has done AJ and is comfortable with it. Tanya had her first AJ yesterday and need a few days "recovery" period as there were some bleeding. She's also OK with it and will provide it when she's recovered.

Anyway last night after dinner, I told them that I would like to take pictures of them so that I can put in the forum to promote their tarma services. We booked a hotel room and I started taking pictures of them from fully clothed to bra & panties to completely nude and then in some poses too.

Then as I showed them the positions to pose on the bed, Sonya then wanted to unbutton my pants. I quickly grabbed my zip to prevent it but Tanya then started to tickle me, pul up my shirt and went for my nipple. With one hand grabbing my pnts to prevent Sonya form attacking below and another blocking Tana from attacking above, I kept telling them "no" but they just wouldn't listen. (No, sorry, there were no tears rolling down my eyes. LOL!)

Sonya managed to put her hands into my pants and grope my dick. By then Tanya has already got my shirt up covering my face and exposing my upper body while she relentlessly start nibbling and licking my nipple and even my armpit. I felt my dick head came out of my underwear and immediately Sonya gobbled it and at the same time pull down my pants. I told them that under the situation, I don't think I can have an erection but they proved me wrong.

Those tarma that have one attacking you on top while the other attacking you below, or one riding you while the other frenching you is normal. Let me tell you what Tanya and Sonya did for me.

Both of them nibbling and licking my nipples, one on each side, up and down my body, armpits, shoulders, neck and taking turns to french me while my hands were fingering their pussies.

Taking turns with one of them sucking and gobbling my dick with even deep throat with the other sucking, nibbling and licking my balls and arse rimming. I tell you, I'm very sure many would have cum by now!!!

Taking turns with one riding you cowgirl while the other sucking, nibbling and licking my balls and even giving me an arse rimming, thrusting, etc! Man... the feeling is out of this world!!!

When I was pumping Sonya missionary, Tanya was on my back, licking and planting kisses on my back down to my bum, stroking and caressing my balls for added pleasure and even rubbing her pussy on my bum!

These are but a few of the pleasures that these 2 wild girls will give you. I didn't have the pleasure to perience the bathroom blowjob and body massage but I'm sure you guys will.

I'm very keen on the RTF as I want to AJ the just-deflowered Tanya, LOL!

We discussed the rates which I felt was a fair deal at $100 for a half hour session and $150 for an hour session excluding room charges. Anyway, the room is only $10. There won't be any such limits like number of shots, etc and believe me bro, they are really worth it!!!

So if you want an enjoyable start to your 2008 with probably the bes tarma in Singapore, Tanya and Sonya are available fom 1.00pm til midnight everyday until about middle of the month.

Oh! By the way, I think they also have single rates if you're not game for tarma. Check with them as I'm not sure what the single rates are.

Here's a couple of pictures to entice you. Of course more pictures in my Yahoo Group, LOL!

http://www.photoleech.com/images/119...1QVeAuVPR7.jpg

http://www.photoleech.com/images/119...7tMDsxhskt.jpg

Disclaimer: The girls are not lesbians. Pictures are posed.

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 01-01-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 19
44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!

That is a good deal bro! Already pm you liao.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -104 / Power: 0
LordHorny LordHorny

Nice FR what nationality are they ?
Old 01-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -93 / Power: 0
shag_fest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHorny View Post
Nice FR what nationality are they ?
Indo. rite bro MT??
Old 01-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Yes, there are indon.

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 01-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -104 / Power: 0
LordHorny LordHorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyney View Post
Yes, there are indon.
haha, I luv ceweks
Old 01-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

Bro MT comes through again. Great way to start off the new year bro!

Happy New Year to all brothers. Look forward to some good cheonging!
Old 01-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

Very solid FR.Got pics some more.Bro MT.......Do I quailfy for their contacts..???
Old 01-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
astrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Taking turns with one of them sucking and gobbling my dick with even deep throat with the other sucking, nibbling and licking my balls and arse rimming. I tell you, I'm very sure many would have cum by now!!!
Nice FR bro , the girls look good too. wonder if their fantaistic tarma service is only for you or a standard for all.
will up you soon.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
marlbor0.lights is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro M T,

Pls add me to ur Group. Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1