The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2007, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute
Beware Of Lor 20 Dark street OKT And Gals

All Samsters And Brothers Here , Beware Of Lor 20 Dark street OKT And Gals , Their OKT promise 35 Bucks With BBBJ And Best Serivce is Bullshit , I Try LaSt 2 Weeks , Super Bad , Cannot touch here Cannot Dont This , Cannot Touch Pussy . Today They Told Me 30 bucks worth For An Hours ,What A Joker , You Believe? Isnt Market Go Until That Low

The OKT Mostly Takecare Thais FL ,Do Not Try Them .Just My 2 cents Worth .......

Hope Any Negative Post Here ! Thanks !

Khoon 1
Old 30-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 17
brobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud of
Re: Beware Of Lor 20 Dark street OKT And Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
All Samsters And Brothers Here , Beware Of Lor 20 Dark street OKT And Gals , Their OKT promise 35 Bucks With BBBJ And Best Serivce is Bullshit , I Try LaSt 2 Weeks , Super Bad , Cannot touch here Cannot Dont This , Cannot Touch Pussy . Today They Told Me 30 bucks worth For An Hours ,What A Joker , You Believe? Isnt Market Go Until That Low

The OKT Mostly Takecare Thais FL ,Do Not Try Them .Just My 2 cents Worth .......

Khoon 1
Hmmm... Serious? The other day I did pass by... Lucky never try.
Thanks bro for the warning...
Old 30-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro...long time didn't see you that suddenly hang around L20 already?

Walk abit more to Jalan Suka...

Happy New Year bro

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 30-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

First time at geylang hunting chicks, normally is get from SBF for number.

I also got experience this like 1month+ ago, forget which LOR but is between 14-17. walk pass OKTs told me her girl just came to singapore only ( its dam stupid that i belive ) $50/30mins include room cd. so i just feel horny the OKT bring me up to the hotel ( forget which hotel ) . and theres 5girls in a room.

the OKT ask me to choose and say can do anything no comdom also can, i saw 2 girl , 1type is innocent look 7.5/10 , another type is ahlian look 8/10 with cfm face, end up choosen the innocent look. Then i feel quite horny i told the OKT i want to extend to 1hour which i gave him another $50 more.

In the room, she keep wanted to off the light i refuse and she gave me a lanjiao bin. in the toliet, she wash my xiao didi with full of strenght, hurt my didi alot then nvm i try to touch her she say keep pushing my hand away.

In the bed, she bbbj me like 5sec??? and she say pot pot. Dunno what tats mean i just say ok she put cap on me going on top of me i stop her i say i wan more bj, she didn't reply or say anything and just blow for another 10sec.
After tat she just go up and sit on it ( cowgirl ) saying her mouth tired. less then 1min she just lie on the bed and ask me to do on her.

My mind say nvm, do on top her. But the worst thing She totally like a dead fish. Cannot even touch. and she keep using her hand to cross around to cover her breast. WTF? everytime i going to touch she pushed my hand. i bonk her like 15min i can't even have the feeling to shoot. I think is becus of the mood? then bonking like 20min still cannot feel anything. I took off my condom and try to HJ.

She though im going to RAW with her, and she keep covering her pussy. My mind was like "wtf who going to raw with u, u want i also dunwant".. and i wan to disturb her i say whether can shoot on her face ( knew she say cannot ). she gave me a reply with a "noooooo?" gave me a firece reaction.

After hj for 5min finally shoot, shoot all on her body but i haven shoot finish she immediatly run to toliet. And the scence is like i shooting on the bed wtf?.. quite pissed off go toliet wash and wear all my cloth and went off. She keep ask me why so fast, she wan to message me. I nvr even say anything and just went off..

Look like newbie got cheated .. My mind was thinking i should choose the ahlian type cos my fren told me ahlian always hungry for sex and horny ( dunno true anot ) . but who knows? mayb the ahlian service also like fucked up.
Old 30-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
sitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud of

omg, bro nightstalker... for 100bucks, u can go to online OKT leh.. 2 shots as well.. good gfe, good service(not all la,haha) 1 1/2hrs somemore.. with bathtub etc.. =.="
hmmz.. those legal houses also 40/45mins ba i think.. u really got con bad time.
Old 30-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post

Happy New Year bro

JWNY
Ayio , JWNY , Happy New Year , jalan Suka Is Better Than Lor 20 ...only 25 bucks . i Even Try One Loc FL In Lor 8 . 50 bucks ,not bad ,Good In BBBJ , Her Name LILI (chinese mix malay ) only for 3 Days a week , next to a hotel .Go Look Around , Its Fun To Walk Around GL ,haha
Old 30-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
woot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro khoon for the tip

Bro Woot's Michelin Guide to Pussy:

1 Star = Good and worth consideration
2 Star = Excellent, must try
3 Star = Die Die Must Try
Old 30-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Khoon 1
bro khoon, aiyo, that stretch n the open grass patch along L22 , all is talk cock sing song , the okt only knows how to call u brother and tell u lies n lies.. best is to keep quiet and let them talk. cos THEY DIE DIE JUST WANT TO OUT-TALK u..
Old 30-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

bro,
thks for the warning. As 4 u, just take it as a lesson learned.

cheers

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 31-12-2007, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
toughhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same thing happen to me b4. but forget which lorong.. the okt jio me try his gal say very good dont worry. gt working wan... then i follow him see his gal.. at first the gal smile smile like like u like tat.

once in the room u and her. her face change sia. also same. cannot touch cannot kiss. cannot bj.. when bathing trying to touch her breast.. she push my hand away wtf. quite du lan. but wat to do? then like fuking a dead smelly fish. her face like i own her $$$ like tat... but some okt really nice and most important their gals nice..
Old 31-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -104 / Power: 0
LordHorny LordHorny

Quote:

Khoon 1
Thanks for headsup
Old 31-12-2007, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

99.9% of the okt behind lane of GL say that their gals were the best of the best, hardworking & can perform all sort of stuns. But once in the rm, we become the one who hardworking and perform stun and worst still, like fxxxing a rubber doll.
But i must say that there is still that 0.1% good hardworking gal, i encounter once but many many years ago. But now, never step into behind lane of GL liao.
Old 31-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
eQuipment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post

Happy New Year bro

JWNY
I think jln suka service standard also not much different. They just want to have fast game, quick shower, quick bj, keep asking "you finish oredi?", change position also check to see finish or not, then give the face when u haven't finish, then faster shack u until finsih, then faster shower n she walk out of the room asap. mayb i unlucky, but 3 disappointment from 3 visits is enough to make me siam that side liao.
"-" FRs are for those that deserve it.
Old 31-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StarBust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seriously, I went to GL walk alot of times. Those OKTs are really hard-selling their girls..
Before showing money, they treat you like friends.
After selling, they treat u like strangers.

only cheap budget will go find them
Old 31-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sunnyboy6758 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Beware Of Lor 20 Dark street OKT And Gals

this has been happened for quite sometimes already ... all this kind OKTs (except 0.01%) cannot be trusted .. anyway thanks for the reminder .. happy 2008 .. cheong ah .. cheong ah ... but cheong with your big head .. think think and think again before cheong ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1