The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
"Does Her's Or Your's Sexual Past Really Matters ?"

Hey BROs,

Always curious to know what U Guys think on this matter liked U met this OL gal ( she's not a "professional seXual partner or she's not on the line type !" ) and after your hot pursuit then U got lucky one day that both of U got so intimate & just wanted to make love so badly !...And both of U have stripped and she suddenly surprised U & wanted to know how many galfrens or seXual partners U had before ? How will U react ???

-> every month 6 new partners ?.....
-> NO darling,i'm not into taking account how many lovers i had before & anyway i have been STD tested recently,I'm OK !....
-> In case U are concerned,let's do this after my STD test ok...

Which of the above & better still U have other more suitable replies ??

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 25-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 19
wanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to behold
Re: "Does Her's Or Your's Sexual Past Really Matters ?"

I will tell her that she is the only woman that i love now and in future. Try to skip the part on nos. of sexual partners
Usually works for me.

Pls vote in my poll..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=78379

Pls PM me if you need my humble pts.
Old 25-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Hee.. well I think nowadays ladies will tend to ask how many ex you have before... Somehow they will based on that to determine your sexual past, assuming you had sex with them....

Old 25-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As always, standard answer - 2 gf before you, the first one for 7 years the second one just 4 months.

Her curiosity will be diverted to why first one so long, second one when to when, and so on.

Oh 3rd gf onwards doesnt count btw.
Old 26-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mtbbiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

isn't this from men's health magazine? saw it there... the correct ans should be the last one
Old 26-12-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 17
Hua Hee Tio Ho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont really mind as long both of us are happy
Old 26-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanmalay View Post
I will tell her that she is the only woman that i love now and in future. Try to skip the part on nos. of sexual partners
Usually works for me.
-> Ok BRO,let's tap on yr good seXual bedding experiences again,when U make love with her,U realised that she's damn good at SeX,U probably wondering how many "lovers" she had too ? Is that good or bad for us ???
Old 26-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

wanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
-> Ok BRO,let's tap on yr good seXual bedding experiences again,when U make love with her,U realised that she's damn good at SeX,U probably wondering how many "lovers" she had too ? Is that good or bad for us ???
Well bro, if i have the intention of getting her as my girlfriend or wife, then i will not probe into her past too much. Everyone has their own past and some privacy. If she is just a ONS or fling, than i will be more than happy if she is damn good at sex.

Pls vote in my poll..

Old 26-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
madhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its ok to ask tactfully i guess, but of course not the details.

whatever it is, raw is war. She might be a good girl but her ex bf might be a raw chiongster
Old 26-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well bro, if i have the intention of getting her as my girlfriend or wife, then i will not probe into her past too much. Everyone has their own past and some privacy. If she is just a ONS or fling, than i will be more than happy if she is damn good at sex.
-> My personal seXual experience was i met tis SG gal many X'mas parties ago & she was my friend's date then....She was not a SYT but presentable enough gal...So we were chatting & she told me that she was interested to meet up again to discuss a bit more about my biz...Hmm...of course i politely agreed with her...no matter what she really had in mind !...Anyway i wasn't really close to my friend & i had keep him posted that i'll meet up with her one day !...

So not too long that day or rather nite came....we met up for a meal & she had this low cut dress that showed off her "assets"...wa..she looked that decent type that can be your gal fren...as the nite went on,we move closer to each other & the "body language" was sending the "right signals" !....

Even before our dinner ended we already smooched....and quickly paid & rush back to her apartment @ Indus Road...She was staying alone...so we kissed every chance we had in the car & lift up...Never expected all this to happened so fast that i didn't prepared any CDs....

From my gut feel & her looks,U will never expect her to be a slutty type & may even consider having a relationship with her...and anyway it was too late...as soon as we opened her apartment door,we quickly stripped each other....and she kneel down & gave me this "out of the world BJ"....till i had to bonked her "raw" on her sofa...never thinking about any STD but more about her getting pregnant ! Any of U guys had such a seXual experiences before ???
Old 26-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Samster

Dear "BIVK",

Is that your Nic name or it stands for something ? Anyway i have noted that U didn't appreciate or approve my thread or postings here ? And U decided to deduct my points ??

May i check with U what's your feedbacks or dissatisfaction ? At least I know where did I go wrong & have a better understanding !!!

As U can read in all my past threads & postings that i'm a open & sincere minded guy & have not intentions of hurting or antagonising any one here.And so far it have been great getting to know some of my "new & close buddies here that shared mutual interest & happening places & infos !"...

If U liked,U can just PM me for a "pte one to one discussion" ok ! No hard feelings at all !!!

Cheers & Best Regards,
Andyk
Old 26-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
-> My personal seXual experience was i met tis SG gal many X'mas parties ago & she was my friend's date then....She was not a SYT but presentable enough gal...So we were chatting & she told me that she was interested to meet up again to discuss a bit more about my biz...Hmm...of course i politely agreed with her...no matter what she really had in mind !...Anyway i wasn't really close to my friend & i had keep him posted that i'll meet up with her one day !...

From my gut feel & her looks,U will never expect her to be a slutty type & may even consider having a relationship with her...and anyway it was too late...as soon as we opened her apartment door,we quickly stripped each other....and she kneel down & gave me this "out of the world BJ"....till i had to bonked her "raw" on her sofa...never thinking about any STD but more about her getting pregnant ! Any of U guys had such a seXual experiences before ???

So will you consider her as your girlfriend or just a fling? What happened after that incident??

Pls vote in my poll..

Old 26-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear "BIVK",

Is that your Nic name or it stands for something ? Anyway i have noted that U didn't appreciate or approve my thread or postings here ? And U decided to deduct my points ??

May i check with U what's your feedbacks or dissatisfaction ? At least I know where did I go wrong & have a better understanding !!!

As U can read in all my past threads & postings that i'm a open & sincere minded guy & have not intentions of hurting or antagonising any one here.And so far it have been great getting to know some of my "new & close buddies here that shared mutual interest & happening places & infos !"...

If U liked,U can just PM me for a "pte one to one discussion" ok ! No hard feelings at all !!!

Cheers & Best Regards,
Andyk
PS - During the festive X'mas season,it's all about "giving" & not deducting !!!
Anyway it'll be great to hear from U on your "disapproving views" for a better understanding !
Old 26-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

So not too long that day or rather nite came....we met up for a meal & she had this low cut dress that showed off her "assets"...wa..she looked that decent type that can be your gal fren...as the nite went on,we move closer to each other & the "body language" was sending the "right signals" !....

Even before our dinner ended we already smooched....and quickly paid & rush back to her apartment @ Indus Road...She was staying alone...so we kissed every chance we had in the car & lift up...Never expected all this to happened so fast that i didn't prepared any CDs....

-> To continued this seXual experience....this was one time that either of us was thinking about checking our sexual past except lusting for each other...it was liked mutual understanding & special arrangement after that....every time i felt very horny...we will meet up for a meal & go back to her apartment...this lasted for a few months till she started working in a new company that required her to travel...and later she met her overseas boy fren
So we lost contact after that....Anyway it was good SEX & thank god I didn't got her pregnant....i had this feeling she may have been on the pill or something...most times before i climaxed i'll usually blast it on her & not in her !!!...Guessed it's a once in a lifetime thing for me ! May be some of U had many of these ???

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 26-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
So will you consider her as your girlfriend or just a fling? What happened after that incident??
Sori BRO,i didn't read your latest post....i had continued my seXual experience with this gal before this !

Have U had such an experience before ?

But nowaways if I start relationship with any new gal frens,probably it's better for both parties to start off having the proper protection & need to restrict myself totally from any of these "Pro gals"...and go for yearly health check up that include STD checks & be very faithful to my gal fren only...then consider any Raw Sex with her !!!...

What do U think ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1