The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 19
Striker79 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStriker79 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStriker79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Would u suggest a gal to go into prositution ?

dunno if this topic had been discussed b4,

i got to know a china syt from ktv, she never go out with clients b4 but she had a massive debts of about SGD$10,000.

just by depending on tips, she wont be able 2 make it. the only way is to provide full service.

i am sure she will be very popular as she is cute, sweet and very very gf feeling.

but yet, i do not wish her to go into this line ....

would u suggest,

1) a ktv gal / friend
2) gf
3) wife

to go into prositution to pay off her debts ?
Old 23-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 19
Striker79 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStriker79 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStriker79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Would u suggest a gal to go into prositution ?

eerrmm.. forgot to add the yes/no poll ...
Old 23-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a few factors to consider.

1. Does she need to clear the debt in a short time?
2. Has she done it before? (If she's a virgin, please PM me)

Even if she decided to go into this line, there are also various factors that determine whether she can make $.

1. Her attitude n service.
2. Her calling price.

It's a consumer's market now. If she's no good, she will not have any business.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mrxhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If u really wish to help her, just send her to LES VEGA/LIDO KTV.....don ask her to go prositution lah, if u really treat her as frd....SGD$10K is nothing....kenna BAO by a rich uncle for 1 or 2mth can liao...if u mention she really that chio...should be no problem.
Old 24-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrxhub View Post
If u really wish to help her, just send her to LES VEGA/LIDO KTV.....don ask her to go prositution lah, if u really treat her as frd....SGD$10K is nothing....kenna BAO by a rich uncle for 1 or 2mth can liao...if u mention she really that chio...should be no problem.
I would agree with Mrxhub but if she decides to FL. please let me know...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 24-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

You one person cannot worry for so many girls. Talk to any of them sure have debts problems, divorcee with kid, money not enough, wanna buy house stay with mother. Don't get yourself entangled with their problems.
Old 24-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Are you sure you should even provide a solution? Sounds like typical trap scenario by ktv girls (no offense to your judgement), esp girls who like you described, know how to please guys with looks and affection. Morally everybody will hit an psychological wall before they can suggest to any girl to try prostitution. The girl may want to capitalise on that and make you accept them as gf or even wife (unthinkable). After you choose a solution for her, she'll simply unload all her problems onto your lap.

Let her decide for herself, bro. Leave your emotion out if not you sure get hurt.
Old 24-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker79 View Post
i got to know a china syt from ktv, she never go out with clients b4 but she had a massive debts of about SGD$10,000.
Out of 10 WL I met in KTV, 8 have debts....

Anyway these WL gers r not stupid, they know what is the fastest way to earn big money.

As for wife n gf of cos no.
Old 24-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thot someone remarked that if we don't buck up all of our women will be ...came out in the press
Old 24-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

For me, the shortest answer NO

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 24-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrxhub View Post
I agree with mrxhub.....don pull her to FL....
Old 24-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
would u suggest,

1) a ktv gal / friend
2) gf
3) wife

KTV gals are all whores anyway. You don't have to suggest anything.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Most WLs borrow $$ to get outta the country to work as WLs!! 10k SGD is considered not so bad, there's quite alot of them even in debts of 6 digit figure in RMB!!!

A hokkien saying, "可以娶鸡作妻,不可娶妻做鸡"。

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 24-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
would u suggest,

1) a ktv gal / friend
2) gf
3) wife

for option 3, i very confuse why wife is in the poll.
which guy can really suggest to his wife into prositution?

i believe as long they have step into the industry, they have incurred debts.

i tink she "yi shi qian qian".
Old 24-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Most of the PRC girls pay around 10 to 20k RMB to come over here on tourist pass, that amount includes air ticket and depends on the province they are from. For remote areas or black listed areas, agents charge higher but very seldom pass 20k RMB range. For Student pass, the chinese agent charges 8k to 20k. For working permit, the market rate is up to 50-60k depending on the wage of the job. All these are charged in China. If you say 10K SGD, its 50K rmb. So its up to you to judge where the debt came from. The best lies is one with some truth in it.

But of cos, the girl is worth more to bros who have already given their heart away to her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1