The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2007, 02:45 AM
teenageboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
My wife don't wear bra at home

My wife always wear a singlet with no bra at home, sometime even when my friends come to my house to chit chat. I always notice that my friends always glance at her nipple area, and sometime I get hard on. Sometime I was hoping that when i excuse myself to the bathroom or bedroom, my wife will be a little bit more playful with my friends and maybe secretly do some petting or even... Fxxx

Sometime I think that I may be sick, but it is my fantasy and It always get me hard on whenever i tried to create opporunities.. but none was successful.

Any bright ideas?
Old 20-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife don't wear bra at home

Can I come your house and try make out with your wife ...
Old 20-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

I think you're in to wife swapping me-boy.. I saw your other thread on this. I would suggest you get answers from swinger brothers and sisters here. There is another thread about orgies and groupies here.

Well, since you've mentioned it... maybe you can actually share with us some photos of your wife at home... Maybe, just maybe we can help you with your fantasy...
Old 20-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

avarice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good idea, since he want people to see, no harm letting us bros see the pics.
If nice, hope to drop by one day too...
Old 20-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenageboy View Post
My wife always wear a singlet with no bra at home, sometime even when my friends come to my house to chit chat. I always notice that my friends always glance at her nipple area, and sometime I get hard on. Sometime I was hoping that when i excuse myself to the bathroom or bedroom, my wife will be a little bit more playful with my friends and maybe secretly do some petting or even... Fxxx

Sometime I think that I may be sick, but it is my fantasy and It always get me hard on whenever i tried to create opporunities.. but none was successful.

Any bright ideas?
Prove to us that u're not a kid who only fancies attention from the bros here

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 20-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

fiendish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am willing to sacrifice one weekend come to your place for a visit Bro teenageBoy
Old 20-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:

Any bright ideas?
Yeah, u should share some pic of yr naughty wife showing with/without face as yr choice b4 we go further discussion.
Old 20-12-2007, 11:55 AM
you n me

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I support all Bros recommendation ....
Old 20-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Roadrunner73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too Me too....
Old 20-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberatte View Post
Maybe, just maybe we can help you with your fantasy...
keke... plenty of support from us, no doubt .... especially if this fella can provide genuine pix plenty of 'Love' from SBF
Old 20-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

when u excuse yrself to go bathroom or bedroom, yr wife gets playful wif yr frens, even fxxx? How long they take 2 fxxx, how long u went away??

Normal / most men wont wanna take advantage of frens' gfs / wives. But if u invite, I believe yr chances of success will be very high!!!

Agree wif brudders here, since it turns u on so much, show the pic(s) wif yr wife in singlet w/o bra. In remember once, during CNY eve, I was playing mahjong overnite at a fren's place. In the morning about 6+ or 7+ am, his wife just woke up, wearing white singlet w/o bra, came into the mahjong room asking whether we wan coffee / breakfast, etc. I can see the dark nipples sticking outta the singlet, but his wife not good looking & A-cup, so didnt bother to look further. Rather focus on the mahjong, not worth losing the mahjong.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 20-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 22
initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!

Quote:

Any bright ideas?

you might as well drug ur wife and ask all ur frens to take turns...

another whacko...
Old 20-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Believe the school holidays still here.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 20-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
Robbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice...hope TS story is for real....I'm willing to fulfill his fantasy....

Sex is good,
Sex is great,
Sex is fun,
When you get laid.
Old 21-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Quote:
Sometime I was hoping that when i excuse myself to the bathroom or bedroom, my wife will be a little bit more playful with my friends and maybe secretly do some petting or even... Fxxx

Any bright ideas?
Hmmm....how abt a x-mas party at ur house

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1