The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all
Sex Stories - True/False?

I respect any samster who posts any sex stories on this forum cos the samster brings joy to our lives by taking his/her precious time to write and post his/her stories. I dun give a f*** if the story is made up, completely false, totally true, made up of half truths etc.. all I want is a good story.
Wat I think is the most irritating (I think most lau chiao Samters will agree with me) is the Samster who tries to poke holes and question the validity of these sex stories which other Samsters painstakingly try to write and post. In asking all your questions if the story is true or not simply pisses the writer off and he/she stops writing and posting his/her wonderful stories.
Seriously, I think I represent many Samster's here saying - no one gives a rats a** if the stories were false, misleading, erroneous, half true, etc . so long as it is hot, sexy and filled with the stuff wet dreams and fantasies are made of!
Old 03-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex Stories - True/False?

Amen to your sentiments there bro,

I have personally also posted a FR of my Office Affair which happened last year and i know some of the criticisms that some so called samsters can say.

Anyway we are all here to share something nice about everyday life encounters and be it true or not its not the most important.

Whats impt is everyone should have the spirit of sharing in this forum and give only constructive criticisms if really necessary.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 03-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
I respect any samster who posts any sex stories on this forum cos the samster brings joy to our lives by taking his/her precious time to write and post his/her stories. I dun give a f*** if the story is made up, completely false, totally true, made up of half truths etc.. all I want is a good story.
Bro, you cant win them all. Sometimes you get people appreciating, sometimes you dont. For me, I just post what I think will have an audience, I dont care if I can please all who reads. If I can have 1 out of 10 who appreciates my posts, I am happy.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 03-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 22
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

well said....like one great man said "Black cat or white cat...as long as it is able to catch rats...they are all good cats."

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 03-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hkxinren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't agree more. I go for good stories and can't be bothered if it is true or otherwise. I respect all those samsters who took the time and trouble to put in those nice stories. Keep it up.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree too....kudos to the bros who took time & effort to write stories for our entertainment. We should give them encouragement instead of brickbats
Old 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JokerTan2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why not let lists down here those Samster who tries to poke holes and question the validity of these sex stories and zap them together?
Old 03-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i support e bros who painstakinly post their stories here...

without them, we wun hav such nice stories to destress n relax after hard day at work and home and gf, OC, CO etc...

3 cheers for them!!
Old 03-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Real life is sometimes more bizarre and harder to believe than fiction.

That's why I never question the authenticity of the "real-life" stories posted so far in sbf.

If you never experienced it before doesn't mean that others haven't.
If it never happened to you, doesn't mean it is impossible.

Just keep an open mind.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 23
farark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lao jiao, sin jiao, wu jiao or bo jiao... Just enjoy the story and take it as it is... A story is what it really is. It is 'real' when you read it and you get a nice hard on and all. Who cares about authenticity, I only care about the excitement from reading a well crafted story...

Kudos to bros/sis who take time, effort, and sleep loss to craft those wonderful stories, but for those who cut and paste and claim the stories are theirs, for rep points... I guess seasoned readers know who they are and many a times, they are found out... And sometimes ZAPPED!

Just my 2 satang's worth...
โปรดอย่าทำให้เราพลัดพราก
ให้เรารักกัน เนิ่นนานถึงจนวันตาย
โอ้วโอว ฉันขอได้ไหม
Old 03-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 18
Bodhisattva is one of the Best!Bodhisattva is one of the Best!Bodhisattva is one of the Best!Bodhisattva is one of the Best!

I have been going through some of the stories/field reports. I must say for those who put them up here, its their efforts and their thoughts that count. Some of the stories are indeed very juicy. Not real? Too fanciful? Too dramatic? Just read it and enjoy.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerTan2 View Post
Why not let lists down here those Samster who tries to poke holes and question the validity of these sex stories and zap them together?
Aiya, no point lah! Anyway these guys who irritate the many writers often get zapped already! Leave em alone! It is their freedom to do wat they want. THis is SBF not Myanmar! hehe
Old 05-10-2007, 03:51 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerTan2 View Post
Since when you got REP POWER to zap? Oh I forgot you are a clone
Old 05-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

very well said bro

dunno why sometimes people get so uptight and spoil the whole flow of the story
Old 05-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
sukhoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup lost a lot of will power to post cuz i know everytime i update my story,theres always people that will try and poke holes and be smart alecc about it

smart asses that say stuff like english so bad how to be teacher or stuff like that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1