The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light
Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure

This is yet another gem me have found. She arrived here about 10 days ago. Soon after her arrival but before she could settle down in this little red dot of ours her auntie also came along and stayed with her for a few days. Now, only after her auntie has left her could she start working.

She fl from 1.00 PM to 6.00 PM all on her own. But after 6.00 PM until 4.00 to 5.00 AM the next morning she is at the lower Lorong fl-ing under Mafu who would then control her time spent with her clients.

Briefly, this is how me chanced upon this other gem. Yesterday, Wednesday 29/08/07 afternoon me was at GL. After having my late lunch me was about to call KTV/Night Club Hostess Xiao Ling (XL) for my RTF but was attracted by one of the two PRCs sitting in a coffee shop where me passed by. Immediately changed course, veered into the coffee shop, chose a seat at a nearby table where me could steal glances at her. Ordered my kopi and started sipping. Occasionally she would turned her head around and smiled at me. Me returned her smiles but was at first hesitant as me’s plan for the afternoon was to RTF XL. But the more me look at this Xiao Yan Zi (XYZ) the more prettier and sexier she becomes. Gestured to her to come over to my table and she did.

Me: Ni suan duoshao? (How much?)
XYZ: $80/-)
Me: $60?”
XYZ: Bu, bu keyi (No, cannot) $80...
Me: $70?...
XYZ: Bu, tui buqi... bu keyu... (No, sorry, cannot)
Me: Ok lah $80 jiu $80... (Me told myself, me must up her, cannot miss the chance)
XYZ: Hao.... (Ok..)

Off to H81 we went. Paid for the room and CD. She helped to strip me. Told her to strip herself slowly & piece by piece & she did so accordingly. Wow! What a beautiful body! Felt like eating her up!!! While bathing she applied liquid soap to my didi & HJ me for a while. Rinsed & dried me up. Then onto the bed we jumped. Cat-bathed me from my forehead down to my ears & further down south to my didi & inner thighs. This was followed by body massage using her two boobs also from my face down south to my didi. Wow! Really sent me to heaven!

Me came down to earth again only when she asked me whether me wanted BBBJ or BJ. Not being a sucker for BBBJ or BJ me just asked for BJ. While she was Bj-ing me, my hands were running all over her body and butt. As me didn’t want to cum too early, me asked her to cow girl me while me continuing to play with her bouncing boobs. After a while we changed to pattern 69 with her continuing Bj-ing & HJ-ing & me tickling her clitoris with my finger.

Bros, she is very service-oriented although she is lacking in experience. Very eager to please & no rushing. On the whole she is as good as XL in my other thread “KTV/Night Club Hostess Xao Ling With Hourglass Figure”. Each exudes her own kind of beauty which is difficult to describe (只能意会,不能言明). But she looks more sexier.

Summary

Name: Xiao Yan Zi (小燕子)
Look: 8++/10 (some light make-up)
Figure: Hourglass (a symbol of health & vitality)
Ht & Wt: 1.62m, 47kg”(estimate)
V.S: 36/24/35 or 36, (Very Sexy)
Skin: Fair & smooth, no stretch marks or tatoos anywhere
Hair: Long with myriad curls
Frenching:Yes
Fingering: No
BJ: Yes
HJ: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: Of course
Raw: No, No, No,
Service: Superb
Boobs: very nice, soft & natural, more than a handful
GFE: 8/10 eager to please no rush at all
Minus Point: Some armpit hair (Accepted my advice — will remove it right away)
RTF: Yes, definitely
Damage: $80+tip $20+Room $20+CD$2 1 shot 60 mins
Working Hours: 1.00 PM to around 6.00 PM, after which she will be under mafu at the lower Lorong until 4 or 5.00 AM the next morning.

PM me for her contact. Bros who have upped my pts will be given priority. As she can communicate only in Mandarin and sms in Hanyu Pinyin, me must apologize to my Indian & Malay bros...
Old 30-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sgsexhunter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure

another Xiao Yanzi instead of the one found by bro Walabis from Harbin.
Old 31-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsexhunter View Post
Although me have not tried the one found by bro Walabis, me can with due respect to bro Walabis and his find, safely say that this one is defintely not as shy or green....
lopo
Old 31-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ChocolateSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good gems you got there.
Old 31-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dragon8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you got mail! Thx.
Old 31-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dragon8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st, thx to bro lopo for the contact
2nd, thx to bro lopo for what a great find! A true gem!

This is one of the best prc i ever had. looks, service, and skills! we tried so many postions ( in a few ones i had to stop her right way, becos i could hold any longer.)

Look: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 (34/23/34)
Frenching:8/10
Fingering: light
Painting: NO ( she said it was already wet. but I will try next time!!)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 ( many positions, with fancy names too, it was like going through a training session.)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Yes, definitely
Old 31-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
andy80sin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Lopo, i had pm you. Waiting for your reply to ease my itchiness. ha ha
Old 31-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro lopo for pm me her contact. From the FR got something i like she dun allow leh. Nonetheless if so happen i got chance to try her will put a FR

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 31-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Thanks bro lopo for pm me her contact. From the FR got something i like she dun allow leh. ....
YA...Heard she does not like to screw guys' backside with dildo ...and you like it?
Old 31-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
YA...Heard she does not like to screw guys' backside with dildo ...and you like it?
Aarrggghh....Somehow or rather personally i find it quite exciting. But wat a waste she dun do it for me. But me also heard she only like to use the dildo to screw old fellow like u nia. Cos those old fellow hole is bigger & more easy to go in oops paiseh u must have let her done it b4. I reckon u must have enjoy it rite?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 31-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Samster

dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=onion_rings;2246217]Oooo....Somehow or rather personally i find it quite exciting. But wat a waste she dun do it for me. But me also heard she only like to use the dildo to screw old fellow like u nia. Cos those old fellow hole is bigger & more easy to go in oops paiseh u must have let her done it b4 QUOTE]

Eat your heart out bro
indeed she let me do her with dildo
attached to my didi
as I insert not one but two into her pussy
why...beos she respects oldie..aka laobaby dirtyhairy
but she say hor for those whose nick smells
like bawang or garlics or busok dachang like hell
she bo pian will stick dildo into their arses
but ORings...she now wanna stop due to traces of shit in anus
Old 31-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Samster

Yo Bro Lopo very solleee.
Wrong lady...tot it was the same one with hr-glass body
pai seh2 profusely me give u apologies....
but how...can let me have her number so maybe
me will try before that knnn bawang guy so smelly?
Old 31-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsexhunter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopo View Post
Although me have not tried the one found by bro Walabis, me can with due respect to bro Walabis and his find, safely say that this one is defintely not as shy or green....lopo
this xiao yan zi is not the same the one I posted before, the one I posted already married to a singaporean last month and she now a tai tai
Old 31-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Hi Bro Lopo,

Your recommendation is highly respected. Definitely would like to try Xiao Yan Zi.

Then you will make us to difficult to choose between her and Xiao Ling.
Old 31-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Hi Bro Lopo,

Your recommendation is highly respected. Definitely would like to try Xiao Yan Zi.

Then you will make us to difficult to choose between her and Xiao Ling
When in doubt.... try them both la. Like I will be doing in the next few days.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1