The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light
My friend cheated on her husband

My female friend once told me she cheated on his husband with her colleague in details. Here is the story. Her husband treats her very well from what i know.

They have been flirting with each other in the workplace, eventually they went out for dinner at some fancy hotel while she lied to her husband that she had a dinner with some clients and bosses.

She didn't expect anything to happen, but after the dinner the guy kissed her in the lift and she kissed him back, the guy suggested to get a room on the spot, which she obliged.

The moment they entered the room, she told me they were kissing passionately and started stripping and moved to the bathroom to wash up while touching each other and french kissing.

She told me his dick is pretty small but compensate with 2 hours of fuck. WTH ? She deepthroated him like no tomorrow and described her saliva trails in such vivid details. Then the guy started to lick her pussy and sucked on it which she didn't really like but whatever...

Eventually the guy shoot inside with CD on of course, in missionary position she told me, she moaned like no tomorrow in the room. Most likely next room also heard her.

They rested for a while and the guy insisted on 2nd round which she was fine with and they started fucking standing up with the guy holding her up in front of the window. She was dripping wet from all the action and eventually just let the guy fucked her in any position she knows, doggy, missionary, etc.

They fucked for so intense that they were both sweating and got the bed wet with sweat, i could tell she was high when she was telling me all these even my dick was already raging hard. Eventually, she cowgirl the guy until he cum. The guy insisted on 3rd round but no more CD and so she asked him to send her back.

They started kissing the moment he parked in front of their house. And she went in telling me she kinda regretted it and vowed to never do it again. Which i'm not sure if she would do it again.

We had phone sex once before she got married and god damn it i kinda envied the guy even though it is so fk wrong to hear all of it.

What about you guys ? do you guys know any similar stories ?
Old 19-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: My friend cheated on her husband

Hmmmm why would she tell u that? She hinting u?
Old 19-08-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Great fictional writing, i will buy your book.
Old 19-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
You could say we are both very close with each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Thanks for support.
Old 19-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So is not a true story?
Old 19-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder why she never F U ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4
Old 20-08-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
chuckydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyo TS you should have asked her if she was wet when telling you the story (most probably she was), then quickly go hotel and have 2 rounds
Old 20-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
aedward12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha. Good story telling
Old 20-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
That would be my first guess. WTF since you're close to her, you should have given a subtle hint that you only had phone sex with her and feel kind-of hanging since she banged her colleague and see where that takes you.

You'd never know unless you give her a hint you're a willing player yourself since we don't know if you are attached or married.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

More interesting updates please.
Old 21-08-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8811 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

I read that it was your own experience! Just admit it!
Old 21-08-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
teehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I’ve fucked a female friend of mine who was married at a point of time as well. Furthermore, she was the one that initiated it.
To be frank, all females are about the same. Treat them well, condition them and they would literally do anything.
Old 21-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckydick View Post
Aiyo TS you should have asked her if she was wet when telling you the story (most probably she was), then quickly go hotel and have 2 rounds
Considering this is a fiction.
A bit hard to type and PCC at the same time.
Old 21-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Wow..... what a lucky chap? 😉
Old 23-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
I’ve fucked a female friend of mine who was married at a point of time as well. Furthermore, she was the one that initiated it.
To be frank, all females are about the same. Treat them well, condition them and they would literally do anything.
Yes it's true. They all the same. I had same experience before. I fucked her everyday until her hubby found out. That was because the last time it was at her house when her husband outstation. But he came back early
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1