The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeously looking Xiao Ping-$60/= Must Bonk

As requested by senior Bros, to have a separte tread on Xiao Ping...
Hi bros, just found 1 new SYT PRC at only $60..

This is one die-die must bonk if you are SYTs lover like me and only charged $60...value bonk....

Yesterday was a hot afternoon, went down to odd lane cannot find any attractive PRC only one call TING TING ( abt 25yrs- $60/=) Look:6.5 so didn't want to confirm just got the number and cont to prowl...

Went to even lane , though some mei mei there but nothing attract my attention...so drive down to further a few more lane...

Wow, just sit there was this pretty SYT..she was on the phone , so just wait for her to finish, went over and talk to her, quote only $60 w/rm....WHy not!!!!! even she quote me $80 i'll still bonk this SYT
What really attract me was, she have about 60% resemble JOLIN TSAI

http://img.ent.tom.com/images/sky/050119cyl24.jpg

We proceed to nearby hotel, then she ask me at counter, do I have Cap...I said buy at vendor machine, I change coin and she offer to buy for me...So professional service.

Inside the room, she mention that the weather very warm, and still put on make-up, then I ask her why? She said well must make myself pretty so customer will like it mah...she strip herself and then help me to take off my shirt, HUH not bad,,,,then hold my hand and we proceed to shower together..She will wash for you front and back then oso wash your DIDI..then I wash her 32B boobs which really big compare to her body. Nice

We dry ourselves and I lay on the bed wait for her..we sit on the bed asked her can french? she said usually her mouth will do BJ liao, so not so good for both of us, kissing on neck and body she have no problem.. ( very careful about hygenie so respect her) she started with catbath..from top to my balls and give afew light kiss there too..then she cap me for BJ ( Ok for me) suction was good though cap is on , can see Jolin lookalike blowinf and Dick shiok...and not just the tip , she does deep blow too..then I use my finger to fonder her nipple and she love it...while she still BJ I slowing finger down to her cunt, no objection, first tease her from outside then goes deep into and really turn her on Heat...then I let her lay down and service her....

Sucking her nipple is really nice, closing her eyes and enjoying afew moment...then I down down to lick her cunt ....now I really vision of lick Joiln liao..and I do it for almost 10 mins

She said cannot tahan liao must enter, of course, seeing her wet I know she cum liao...she start riding from the top , can really feel her tight pussy slowing engulf my dick, and when I follow her momentum, she again sweet said to me, relax and enjoy you don't have to work You paid I work..after that she plea me to enter from doggie, turn over and bonk her from the back place her near to mirror is really a beautiful sight, bouncing blosom and swinging hip action, cont with missionary and side which I like the best ....still cannot cum..shit weather too hot???

She said never mind change another cap, this time didi soft liao and she offer to BJ one more time...WOW...really good ...once my didi is awake this time, not too much pattern went straight in full trust and she moaning like crazy....unload and collapse onto the bed...

We rest there awhile she went to clean up first, then I join her and wash up for me...

Name: Xiao Ping
Orgin: PRC PuiTian
Height: approx 1.58m
Weight: approx 41kg
Stat: 32B (50cents areola light brown, breast suspect enhance but very nice)
Complexion: Fair and soft
Look: 8.5/10 ( Jolin lookalike 60%...pretty no bluff)-those know me, I'm sucker for good look
BJ: 7/10 (too bad, but suction is there)
FJ: 8/10 (pussy really tight- Doggie, cowride, missionary, sideway)
Service: 8.5/10 (very Pro )
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 hotel
Rtf: Definitely for me, I very seldom fo that, but I will cont for at least 3-5 times

Only minus point for me:
She need to collect payment first, afraid that other might play her out...
She does only BJ...
Still she consider short for my perfect bonk and she might leave you once finish, other business to attend...

Plus Points:
Young and willing to learn ( 23yrs )
Look to me very Cheerful and captivating
Nice boobs and areola..firm to hold
Can finger, kissing and no rush
Tight pussy and afew postions she don't complain

This one is a Die Die must bonk SYT PRC, please treat her nice and dun abuse your timing and her body so that bros her can enjoy...For that only Bro with 20 points can PM...Number collector and newbies sorry, I'll just delete your massage...hope Bros here will like her and I will hunt fro more to share...

Enjoy your bonk

Mr Cactus
Old 08-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gorgeously looking Xiao Ping-$60/= Must Bonk

hi bro,

good find there! but ur photo is pic of Jolin or Xiao Ping??
Old 08-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigroy View Post
hi bro,

good find there! but ur photo is pic of Jolin or Xiao Ping??
Pics of course is Jolin, but real person Xiao Ping have abit resemblance...See her in person and believe...

Check yr PM

Mr Cactus
Old 08-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Pics of course is Jolin, but real person Xiao Ping have abit resemblance...See her in person and believe...

Check yr PM

Mr Cactus
Bro, you really follow's our nation's code, stand up for Singapore.

Too bad, I just had my bonk earlier on.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 08-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
Bro, you really follow's our nation's code, stand up for Singapore.

Too bad, I just had my bonk earlier on.
No problem, you've 2moro and following weekend

Rule of bonk: Got $$$, got time, can bonk any girl you find!!!!

enjoy your hoilday

Will only reply back on Friday, so for the rest be patient, remember the Rule Of Bonk

Mr Cactus
Old 08-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Check yr PM

Mr Cactus
Wooooww~~~ I LOVE JOLIN!!!

If she really looks like Jolin, damage $80 or $100 I also onz man! $60! Hohoho~~ wat can i say

Cheers bro!!
Old 08-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future

Nice FR from Thread Starter. Looks like very value for money. Brothers enjoy !
Old 08-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
moodyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoodyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro power la it's been some time since u post le and come back with
a fresh gems.Jolin look alike some more.Bro u hav mail

Last edited by moodyz; 08-08-2007 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Bro can I have the contact to try.

Thanks
Old 08-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pics of course is Jolin, but real person Xiao Ping have abit resemblance...See her in person and believe..

Check yr PM

Mr Cactus
I almost got choked while drinking coke when i saw the pics, wonder how come you say only 60% resemblance to jolin when the pic look 100% like jolin Then after reading your entire post realise was actually jolin's photo. Knn, next time don't like that hor, old uncle heart no strength wait die of heart attack then you know
Old 08-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Jolin my favourite!!
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

i tot wah... ..mkt so bad even jolin oso have to do FL.... anyway bro sianren great find hehehe..........
Old 09-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
macron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me the contact?? thanks
Old 09-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
mkt so bad even jolin oso have to do FL.... anyway bro sianren great find hehehe..........
If the real jolin do FL think her queue will be from Spore to Alor Star liao It's a pity she dun do one of my favourite act
Old 09-08-2007, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
high123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As requested by senior Bros, to have a separte tread on Xiao Ping...
Hi bros, just found 1 new SYT PRC at only $60..

This is one die-die must bonk if you are SYTs lover like me and only charged $60...value bonk....

Yesterday was a hot afternoon, went down to odd lane cannot find any attractive PRC only one call TING TING ( abt 25yrs- $60/=) Look:6.5 so didn't want to confirm just got the number and cont to prowl...

Went to even lane , though some mei mei there but nothing attract my attention...so drive down to further a few more lane...

Wow, just sit there was this pretty SYT..she was on the phone , so just wait for her to finish, went over and talk to her, quote only $60 w/rm....WHy not!!!!! even she quote me $80 i'll still bonk this SYT
What really attract me was, she have about 60% resemble JOLIN TSAI

http://img.ent.tom.com/images/sky/050119cyl24.jpg

We proceed to nearby hotel, then she ask me at counter, do I have Cap...I said buy at vendor machine, I change coin and she offer to buy for me...So professional service.

Inside the room, she mention that the weather very warm, and still put on make-up, then I ask her why? She said well must make myself pretty so customer will like it mah...she strip herself and then help me to take off my shirt, HUH not bad,,,,then hold my hand and we proceed to shower together..She will wash for you front and back then oso wash your DIDI..then I wash her 32B boobs which really big compare to her body. Nice

We dry ourselves and I lay on the bed wait for her..we sit on the bed asked her can french? she said usually her mouth will do BJ liao, so not so good for both of us, kissing on neck and body she have no problem.. ( very careful about hygenie so respect her) she started with catbath..from top to my balls and give afew light kiss there too..then she cap me for BJ ( Ok for me) suction was good though cap is on , can see Jolin lookalike blowinf and Dick shiok...and not just the tip , she does deep blow too..then I use my finger to fonder her nipple and she love it...while she still BJ I slowing finger down to her cunt, no objection, first tease her from outside then goes deep into and really turn her on Heat...then I let her lay down and service her....

Sucking her nipple is really nice, closing her eyes and enjoying afew moment...then I down down to lick her cunt ....now I really vision of lick Joiln liao..and I do it for almost 10 mins

She said cannot tahan liao must enter, of course, seeing her wet I know she cum liao...she start riding from the top , can really feel her tight pussy slowing engulf my dick, and when I follow her momentum, she again sweet said to me, relax and enjoy you don't have to work You paid I work..after that she plea me to enter from doggie, turn over and bonk her from the back place her near to mirror is really a beautiful sight, bouncing blosom and swinging hip action, cont with missionary and side which I like the best ....still cannot cum..shit weather too hot???

She said never mind change another cap, this time didi soft liao and she offer to BJ one more time...WOW...really good ...once my didi is awake this time, not too much pattern went straight in full trust and she moaning like crazy....unload and collapse onto the bed...

We rest there awhile she went to clean up first, then I join her and wash up for me...

Name: Xiao Ping
Orgin: PRC PuiTian
Height: approx 1.58m
Weight: approx 41kg
Stat: 32B (50cents areola light brown, breast suspect enhance but very nice)
Complexion: Fair and soft
Look: 8.5/10 ( Jolin lookalike 60%...pretty no bluff)-those know me, I'm sucker for good look
BJ: 7/10 (too bad, but suction is there)
FJ: 8/10 (pussy really tight- Doggie, cowride, missionary, sideway)
Service: 8.5/10 (very Pro )
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 hotel
Rtf: Definitely for me, I very seldom fo that, but I will cont for at least 3-5 times

Only minus point for me:
She need to collect payment first, afraid that other might play her out...
She does only BJ...
Still she consider short for my perfect bonk and she might leave you once finish, other business to attend...

Plus Points:
Young and willing to learn ( 23yrs )
Look to me very Cheerful and captivating
Nice boobs and areola..firm to hold
Can finger, kissing and no rush
Tight pussy and afew postions she don't complain

This one is a Die Die must bonk SYT PRC, please treat her nice and dun abuse your timing and her body so that bros her can enjoy...For that only Bro with 20 points can PM...Number collector and newbies sorry, I'll just delete your massage...hope Bros here will like her and I will hunt fro more to share...

Enjoy your bonk

Mr Cactus
Hi can have his contact number thanks pm me....!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1