The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tanjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Shanghai Shag-pot (reporting live)

It was a rather tiring night so decided to hop into a pub for some whisky and returned to hotel thereafter with no action.
i ventured out of my hotel room in puxi heading for a sauna i spotted on way out for a meeting in the afternoon near my hotel.
Was just looking for a true-blue chinese BJ, but i got more than i expected in the end.

Begining of the end is the begining
The same old SOP of stripping down and head for the shower, then was lead to a resting room to wait. Soon the mummy came with 10 gals, woo hoo!
I wasn't expecting this sort of treatment, unlike the experience in Beijing where the gal is ramdomly assigned and only limted service provided.
I chose a Jiang SU gal called NaNa with a real CFM who reminded me of my well endowed former colleage. I'm a boobs man.

First half
So we headed for the room and i layed on the sofa to relax with a smoke and she started her raba-raba action. whooo....
We stripped and continued all the wet licking on the sofa and i started sucking on those handful of tits... arghhhh....
for a moment i thought she applied some sweet lotion on her body, only when later i realise sucking boobs juice, wahh!
this is ultimate turn-on, never have i expected to find a whore with breast milk, no kidding.
We went on to the bed for more action and sucking, i paused for a few seconds to look and squeeze her left tit, milk oozed out of ther nipple.
CONFIRM! boobs juice! after much licking i was running dry in my mouth, so she suggested to penetrate her. ooohhhh,,,, she wanted missionary
which was boring to me, so i got of the bed to do a standing doggy, i i cummed in less than 5 mins, but i continued to penetrate since i was still hard.
I stopped when i was tired after another 5 mins.

Half-time
We stopped for a smoke on the bed, and she continued with her SOP cat bath which was supposed to have happened before any action.
After all the bathing with her tounge and saliva all over me, she turned me over for more frenching. seeing my little brother standing in full attention,
she suggested adding another hour, for a total price of 1000RMB (standard 1hr sexxion is 680RMB, good deal, so i went ahead.

Second half
more action, missionary style, she was moaning like the whole bloody building could hear her, she claims she has rarely seen a guy with much internal engery,
so we decided to have third round.

Extra time
after a smoke breal and more action again. this time back to standing doggy style again. still she was moainging like there's no tomorrow. i beginging to feel
like a real man again, whahahahahaha....

Begining of the end is the begining.
all good things have to come to an end, it was already 3am, and i decided i had to go after a night of 3 bloody exhuasting shots.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience...

Face : 7.5/10 (CFM look)
body : 8/10 (handful of round tits. rather big built, typical northern PRC)
FJ : 9/10
Service : 8.5/10
Frenching : Yes
AR : Yes
Old 11-08-2007, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 18
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all
Re: Shanghai Shag-pot (reporting live)

Bro Tanjoe:

Can you provide the address of the Sauna place in English? I'd like to try the place out my next time in S. The '10 girl line up' really sounds great! Many thanks in advance-

funmeister
Old 11-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Loney In China deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Threadstarter, There is already an existing thread on SHA. Unless you are going to maintain this thread with MORE FRs, it is going to die off.

funmeister, you cannot read chinese you want to cheong in CHina ??? . You better learn fast. Not gonna be the same

Thanks to Ciblover, Qin Ai De, Jerrystockton, Whoamim, Pearl, Suck Harder, KLKool, Ahh_Fatt, Optimus Prime, and the rest for the support.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tanjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ooo... Loney In China seems to have a bloody problem with Samsters starting new threads, i'm so afraid he might kick me in the ass for not posting new FR.
maybe he's using his ass to think and not his coconut.

This forum is about contributing knowledge & news and not antagonizing fellow Samsters. 100% Bozo

funmeister, address in Pinyin:
Gang Jiang Guan Chang
No 2018 Hua Shan Road
Level 7M from lift lobby facing road junction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loney In China View Post
Threadstarter, There is already an existing thread on SHA. Unless you are going to maintain this thread with MORE FRs, it is going to die off.

funmeister, you cannot read chinese you want to cheong in CHina ??? . You better learn fast. Not gonna be the same
Old 12-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 18
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

'Bro Tanjoe, got it, thanks!

Loney in China- you're right, the language gap is an issue..but there is always the "international sign language" to help out - a smile, some gestures, and a good attitude! I'm taking some Mandarin lessons in Sept... at least I'm making an effort.

Appreciate Samster 'bros sharing the info!

funmeister
Old 12-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
NonSgSammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey!!

I am a fellow sammer.. based in Singapore.. but ass now in Shanghai!!

Will be here till wed (reached here fri).. and staying at teh JC Mandarin.

Am up to meet the bros here in SH .. or head out for action.

Do buzz or email me.. [email protected]

Mike
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1