The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
Seether is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeether is a Helpful and Caring Samster
sex encounters of the Seether kind

I'm feeling inspired to write about my sexual encounters with some of the best fucks I've had. the names have been changed to protect their identities. also, my way of writing leads to a slow buildup... hopefully. this is meant to reflect my trials and tribulations of getting INTO second base. if you're turned off by such a way of writing, I wouldn't recommend proceeding. if not... happy reading!

a while back, I was enrolled in a school to do a cert. the school was a nice kaleidoscope of people from many different races and backgrounds, and provided a good mixing ground for people. although I must say that given the age of the many people there, such ideas never came to fruition... which was quite sad, seeing how many good things may have happened.

now, this school isn't just exclusively for the rich kid from Indonesia, or the PRC girl who is attempting her darn best to learn english. it also accommodates for Singaporeans who may have gone to wayside in turns of their education paths. so there I was, during the first few weeks of school, feeling rather lost and lonely. it was bad enough that I was older than many of the people around me, what's more was my insecurities towards studies. National Service did a rather good job of clean formatting my brain, and I was just flapping around like a headless chicken. on hindsight, it did allow me an opportunity or two to mingle around with the smarter/prettier PRC babes... but that never came across my mind for some weird reason.

then it happened.... this girl from another school appeared in the doors of our classes for the first time. she was still wearing the uniform of her previous school, and she looked quite cute in it. you know, the usual cute school girl appearance that drives anybody and everybody insane. and so she appeared, short hair and all, and sat right infront of me.

I'm not the kind of guy who would visually strip a schoolgirl. afterall, they are a bit too young for my liking and many of them find such ideas... out of the ordinary for them. but this girl was different. there was something in that smile of hers that made me re-think my stand on that policy. I felt a bit guilty for doing so, not knowing whether she was of the legal age or not... it bordered on paedophilia. I stopped myself immediately, but instead went to say hello to her.

me "hey. how's it going? my name's Gael *remember. name changed to protect identities. even myself!*

her "oh. hello"

G "you know it's actually polite to tell your name in return, when somebody else already said their name?"

her "oh my name's Lis"

G "hey there. anyways, talk to you later, we're being watched by the teacher"

there you go Gael! her name's Lis, and now... you know a bit about her.

we quickly exchanged contact numbers and MSN details *funny how it's always easier to exchange such details when you're a student. try doing something like that in an outside social setting, and see what effects you get. heh* on the basis that I would be able to help her settle in quickly, and that it's always nice to know a friend or two.

back home, we added each other on MSN, and chatted for a bit. the topics of conversation ranged from the usual childish banter, such as which boyband she listened to * * to where she stayed, and how old she really was *she was 15 going on 16*. this went on for a few weeks, and such conversations were not only limited to MSN, but also to face-to-face chats in school, and even the occasional phone call. it was painful however, that she did not have free incoming minutes at all, and as such I graciously *and possibly stupidly at that point of time* offered to pass her my spare number, which had free incoming minutes. this went down well with her, and was also my way of signalling my interest in her *I admit. quite sexual interest.* this also marked a phase in our friendship when we were close, but not close enough to do anything yet....

there was this particular phone call which nearly killed me. I called her at night, and chatted with her about several things.... my imagination got the better of me and I started fantasizing about her. since she was a school girl of a young age, I envisioned her to be this relatively flat chested girl, with some small bush/snatch and an incredibly tight cunt. I lost the plot, and started jacking myself off with such an imagery in my head, all this whilst talking to her. since the last time I had such a young and juicy cunt was with my ex-gf many moons ago *some 16 year old girl as well. another story for another day*, my threshold was relatively low and I climaxed rather quickly.

G "so you reckon that chemistry is........... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *insert muffled cries of pleasure here*"

L "what happened? you alright? what are you doing? *tone in voice takes a drastic turn"

G "oh. nothing. I. urh. saw something pretty in the magazine I was flipping through *fucking lie. I was in complete darkness!*"

L "oh. anyway, yah... chemistry..."

gee. quick thinking by me, but yet she didn't seem convinced. I wonder why...

tbc

Last edited by Seether; 27-06-2007 at 08:36 PM. Reason: figured I prefer the name Gael to Paul or Guy.
Old 27-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all
Re: sex encounters of the Seether kind

Nice build up....im camping here

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 27-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

I'm camping here too.
Old 27-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Samster

fast forward a couple of weeks to her birthday month.

during that time, we got attached together. the most we did to each other was mutual masturbation, as she was still underaged at that point of time. I was trying oh-so-hard to not poke her... but I had to be safe. so what if she was already jacking my cock off? that doesn't mean that she can't go back and bite me in the ass later on in life. I did have a few things going my way though...
  1. boob size: 34C! by far the largest I've seen or groped for girls her age. and no, she wasn't fat or chubby. in fact, she appeared borderline anorexic when I first met her. and lovely nipples that were small, but pert upon touch. apparently they appear small coz she still wears trainer bras or bras that do not fit her breasts appropriately. which she still does till today, from what I heard.
  2. shaven pussy: perfectly hairless. provided me with hours of licking pleasure, although she never reciprocated it for me. but I'm not complaining. they say good things come to those who wait anyway.
  3. ease of wetness: I swear, all I needed to do was touch her once or twice on the pussy lips, and she'd be as wet as the floor after a heavy downpour. this just made me so fucken eager to poke her, but again.. no.
  4. pussy accommodation: most girls I know, can only fit more than the standard 3 fingers after a couple of fucks. either by a few cocks, or by one cock over a period of time. followed by which, you can easily fit four fingers, to the whole fist in. but for Lis, it was different. I knew she was a virgin because she claimed she was one, and because I tore her hymen from fingering her, and even fisted her on a couple of occasions.

so mutual masturbation it was, and she even showed me how she masturbates herself in the shower! not that I was surprised, I do know girls do such stuff. but it was interesting to hear a ready admission rather than one from a truth/dare situation, or something along those lines.

her birthday came, and we were in school at the canteen. I told her that I had a present for her, but I didn't bring it to school and that it was at my place. she agreed to come over when school ended, and we went off to our lessons.

when school ended, we met and took a cab back to my place. along the way, she kept asking what I bought for her.... to which I said I had a couple of things for her. so she was looking forward with glee, and so was I *for obvious reasons. heh!*

she unwrapped her hastily wrapped present, and discovered that I bought her a multitude of gifts. a bag, a pencil case, the CD from a band we both appreciated.. the works.

L "oh thank you darling! *plants kisses*"
G "my pleasure! check if the bag can fit your stuff right now *I said that wryly...*"
L "orh. eh? what's this *she pulls out a piece of paper* am I suppose to read it?"

she didn't bother waiting for a reply from me, and proceeded to read it. I can't remember exactly what I wrote, but it was something along the lines of an indecent proposal, i.e. presents are yours if you submit yourself to my wishes

L "well, what more do you want? PCC?"
G "have you tried to put it into your mouth before? *I knew she never tucked another guy's schlong before and that I was her first, but I just wanted to ask for the fun of it*"
L "never..."
G "well... first time for everything! *breaks out a smile*"
L "you take off your clothes first lor!"
G "no, you work it for me"

and so she did. after a very unnecessarily long kissing session from the face to the chest to the abdomen area, she went down south. she stared at it intently, and wonder what she was suppose to do. so she did what she thought was suppose to be done when you first kiss. by planting kisses onto it first. she did the same with the balls, and asked me if it was what I really wanted. I mouthed out a yes through my moans, and she opened her mouth, and slid my rod into her mouth.

G "ah... nice!"
L *giggles with cock inside mouth* "is it?"
G "don't stop darling... continue to suck my cock"

and Lis went at it. she didn't know how to suck cock, as mine was the first. but she tried her best. all the while with me prompting her softly, like "suck it like how you'd suck a drink through a straw" or "like it like how you'd lick ice cream." to which she did, right down to the last detail. at times, when I felt that the sensation dulled a bit, I told her to go to my balls and lick it too.

which she did, but she didn't know the human anatomy that well. I say that because she proceeded to lick the portion between the scrotum and the opening of my anus. I didn't say anything, because from previous experience I know that being licked there = greatest sensation ever. I was hoping that she would start flicking her 16 year old tongue over the hole, but I knew that the chances were slim.

but she did! without me guiding her. I wasn't going to be stupid to tell her that that wasn't part of my balls. so I just kept quiet, I mean, kept on going "good girl!", and secretly grinning inside me.

she stopped for a while, brushed her hair past her face, and looked at me with her innocent eyes. she asked if I wanted her to continue, to which I mumbled a "mmmhmm." I assumed she got tired, because she stopped sucking on my schlong, and started working it with her fingers.

G "no PCC! more sucking"

Lis let out a playful sulk, and proceeded to suck my cock, with her fingers wrapped around it still. she bobbed her head up and down, the action of such moving her fingers up and down my cock. the feeling was heavenly. the suction was there, and so was the slurping sounds. and as if that wasn't good enough, her hand actions finished it off. it was like the hand actions were the equivalent of whip cream to a Krispy Kreme and ice cream. you don't need the whip cream, but it just makes things so much better with it.

I took her hand away, so that her bobbing action would be the one to get me off. she didn't stop, and her momentum made her deepthroat me. all this whilst she was half naked, and her lovely 34c jugs bouncing away.

I couldn't take it anymore and told her that I was going to cum. she slowed down a bit, but I told her not to and that only good and special girls get to taste cum..

G "are you a good girl?"
L "mmm *with cock in mouth"
G "so you want to taste cum?"
L "mmm *with cock in mouth still, and tongue flicking all over*"
G "urrrrrrrrrrgh I'm cumming!"
L "mmmmm"

and I exploded into her mouth. she didn't stop bobbing, but went on furiously. it was like as if she knew what to do, even without me instructing her. my cock pulsated as I blasted into her mouth, to the point that I could have blown the back of her head away if the pressure was just that little bit higher.

Lis stopped, and with one last suck, sweeped up away from my cock. she looked at me, and I told her to swallow it. she shoke her head, but I told her that it's good for her. and so she did.

what a nice present for her. bags, pencil case, CD, and then some cum.

and no, that wasn't the last I had up for her. and she knew it. coz she asked me

L "is there some more I need to do?"
G "yup. but let me rest from that mindblowing experience. you sure I'm the first cock you sucked?"
L "yah. yours is the first cock I SAW, let alone sucked"

I smiled to myself, knowing that this is going to be the start of many happy sex-ventures.

tbc
Old 28-06-2007, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great buildup.. looking forward to the next part.. bro, keep up the good work..

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Old 28-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 20
Elementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud of

Camping here too.
Old 28-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Samster

judging by the lack of replies here, I take it that either not many people like my sort of story telling, or that they don't know about the good stuff. or what I deem good stuff.

their loss. heh!

Lis was sitting at the computer chair, surfing through Friendster *what the fuck is it with young girls and Friendster. honestly* in the buff. I'm lying on my bed, stroking my cock and trying to get it hard again. it has only been five minutes since I got blown by Lis. and I must admit, she's one of the few girls that has made me cum through a blowjob. what's even more surprising is that it's her first time sucking cock. other girlfriends I had, be it whether their mouth or vagina cherry was popped by me or not, required at least the second time round before they could make me climax. I swear I thought that there was something wrong with me, until I met Lis.

but no matter, I was up for more. I knew from my experience that the sex for me lasted longer, and it felt much better after I cleared my first round of cum. it made sense from a biological and psychological perspective. when I got my boner back, I called her to turn around

L "yup darling?"
G "I want to eat your pussy"
L "you're not tired? I just made you cum"
G "me? tired? perhaps. that's why I want your pussy"

Lis came over, and lied down next to me. I told her to 69 me, and figured that this time round she'll suck my cock.. as opposed to the other times when I was the only one dishing out pleasure.

her crack was nice and pale, like the skin on a person's face. it smelled fresh, as if it was an oyster that was just harvested from the ocean floor. lashing my tongue out, I parted her clit to reveal her hot pink bits, that were starting to gush with her juices. I licked it a couple of times, to the background of her moaning ever so softly, and knowing that she didn't want me to stop.

this carried on for a while, until I got her absolutely soaking wet. she had the potential to flood the bed *as she did when I fingered her vigorously for over 15 minutes. I had to change hands in between as they were getting cramped!* with her juices, and I wanted her to be wet and soaking for her first cock penetration. nothing dours the moment more than a dry cunt.

I made her turn around, and kissed her on the lips. she had the "what's going on?" look... which got my pulses racing even harder. I made her lie on the bed, and spread her legs apart with my arms. she reacted the way I taught/prompted her too, that is to raise her legs slightly, and to use one hand to part her pussy, and the other to finger the clit. this made her even more randid, and it was evident by her cocking her head sideways into the pillow to moan louder. Lis had a perceptual problem with her moaning, which to her was akin to running your finger nails down a blackboard. she felt horribly guilty after doing whatever that she does to get her to moan, but I was there to correct her young and impressionable ways. and it was paying dividends.

so there she was, lying spread eagle, legs raised up into the air, parting the pussy and rubbing the clit at the same time. all this while, she wasn't aware that I was not going to lick her pussy.

this time round, I was going to introduce her to a meat injection. I slid my cock in... and heard an "ooooo" from her.

L "what are you using this time? it feels warm..."

I've experimented with carrots and ice cubes in her pussy before. hence the question, since both these two items were normally taken from the fridge/freezer prior to insertion. but before I could answer, she had opened her eyes and looked straight at her unshaved pussy. there wasn't an orange stick, but another kind of stick.

but being the good girl that she was, Lis just closed her eyes, and started moaning softly. this was my cue to thrust away. I slid my whole cock into her pussy, and felt each and every quiver of her body as I did that. it was tighter than putting your finger through a wound up vice clamp. if it wasn't for her natural lubrication and my truck load of saliva, both of us would be hurting very badly by now.

I fucked her slowly, wanting to let her experience, as women put it, the joys and pleasures of love making. what a load of bollocks. the only joy I get is when I hear a girl begging me to stop because it's getting too intense *ie orgasm time*, or begging me to fuck her harder *ie orgasm time, too*. I then brought her legs together, and straightened it on my shoulder. I hugged the legs together, and started increasing my strokes. this was in turn reciprocated by her naturally squeezing her pussy even more, and moaning even louder.

cries of "Gael, Gael... oh Gael" filled the room, as she continued to get pounded by me. I figured that this was my chance to turn on the heat, and increased my stroke speed and penetration depth. I didn't do it slowly and gradually, but rather drastically. this was greeted with even louder moaning and "oh Gaels", which were occasionally interrupted with Lis gasping for air.

thoughts ran through my mind as I was contemplating on changing positions, to doggy style, or to cowboy. I took a quick glance to my bedside table and realized whilst doing all those, a good 20 minutes had passed since initial penetration.... and figured I could do a bit longer before I would unload my balls and their reserves.

so I slid my cock out, and rolled her over.

G "you know what doggy style is?"
L "yah I know. *gets into doggy position"
G "eh how you know?"
L "I saw on some porn site."

oooh. porn! but that was for another time, as I just entered into her pussy and pounded away mercilessly. whilst doing that, each stroke reverberated her butt cheeks, and caused her boobs to sway freely. I made her play with her clit, whilst I squeezed her boobs with all my might. this sensation of pleasure and pain at the same time drove her insane, as all her moans became an incomprehensible babble of ahs and oohs. I raised my hand, and started spanking her butt, and made her tell me stuff like

L "I'm a naughty girl and I need a spanking"
L "you're my dady!"
L "fuck me harder baby!"
L "I'm a naughty girl and your cock will make me good"

this really built up my pressure... and I figured that if I didn't stop, I would blow my load there and then. but now, it wasn't enough. only 5 minutes passed and I wanted to fuck her more.

so I stopped, and got her to lie down. I made her squeeze her luscious 34c jugs together, and penetrated her missionary style. all this time, my moans started getting louder, and she knew that it was my turn to cum...

L "baby... you going to cum?"
G "*panting* yah"
L "where you gonna cum?"
G "*stopped for a while" up to you..."
L "hmm. my face?"
G "I just cummed just now. not enough to cum on your face. how about inside you?"
L "huh? dowan. not safe"
G "trust me. your period just ended yesterday. how can it not be safe. I know your cycle."
L "orh. if you say so. I wanted you to cum in me but thought maybe you may want to try something else..."

she knew it, and she wanted it. I could sense it. hence me going straight to the point.

some handful of extremely hard and fast thrusts later, I unloaded everything into her pussy. I felt it contracting whilst I was unloading, and realized that her pussy got extremely wet before my cum lubricated it. and I knew I did it. I made her orgasmed with my cock!

I slid my cock out, and promptly collapsed next to her, taking in deep breaths while doing so. she carried on playing with her pussy, and took out a few finger grasps worth of cum. and started playing with it.

G "taste it."
L "*tastes* mmm. cum!"
G "that's how we taste like. and there will be more to cum"
L "aaaaaaahh *continues playing with pussy*"

I felt immensely happy. I deflowered another girl, but this time round, this was special. I had a cock slut next to me, and she doesn't even know it. I started formulating plans in my head to fuck her till kingdom cum, and she's gonna enjoy every single minute of it.

tbc
Old 28-06-2007, 09:05 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Another camper lai liao.........dun worry bro there'll be more bro's or sis's (if there's any ....kekekek) reading your nice story , keep it cuming .
Old 28-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
The Great Him deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: sex encounters of the Seether kind

Since you were so nice to give a second opinion I support you! Setting up camp and passing round the pineapple juice.
Old 29-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seether View Post
judging by the lack of replies here, I take it that either not many people like my sort of story telling, or that they don't know about the good stuff. or what I deem good stuff.

their loss. heh!
don't be too worried, quality writing will attract quality readers. yours is definitely quality writing. most readers won't bother replying, well not until you've reached "hero" status like some of the more senior bros here (and i don't mean me at all).

good stuff = cannot bluff
Old 30-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Akumasf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too for more!
Old 01-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

I want to join in also.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
X I N is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Is it too late to join in the crowd ....
Old 03-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Samster

sorry folks, haven't had the time to do a continuation due to me helping a mate out. his house got destroyed in the recent floods over at the country, and I'm shuttling between city and country to help restore him to sanity.

I will be back soon though, I promise.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seether View Post
I will be back soon though, I promise.
Okay, we still camp here. But dun be too long...
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1