The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
People's Park Complex Centre

The old thread on this has died so I decided to start a new one.

PPCentre

Old shops on 2nd Floor still there but the famous lane on 3rd floor is gone. 2 or 3 joints still exist at the corner near the Fengshui shop but most of the girls cmi.

Interesting find tough was this minah shop near at the other stretch nearer to the maid agency. Got a young minah about early 20s was there, small boobs (A+ to B-) and have a slight scar on left eye but have the slutty look. Bros interested can go by.

PPCplex.

Famous shop on 3rd Floor near the big A** agency has shifted. Same MILF operator but now at 2nd floor corridor between the sex shop and toilet. She was wearing a short while flare skirt today... quite chio and was tempted but OC called so had to go..

Cheers and brudders who are checking out Temple street and drop by.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People's Park Complex Centre

Juz went to PPC to visit the shop at 2nd Floor as cannot forget her short white skirt.

Went in and told her I want massage. Took the 1/2 hr session, 1st look - place is nicer than their old shop at 3rd floor.

Anyway, took off clothes and lay on the bed. She came in and started massaging... nice and steady s+++es lulling me to sleep with the "accidental" rubs when she massages further down. Damn shiok especially when she sat on my back while massaging the shoulders, can feel the warmth

After 20 minutes of relaxing massage, she popped the GQ. Took HJ as first time with her. She applied some oil and started stroking my didi which spluttered to life soon after... Hands were not idle as I slitted the into her top, undid her bra and carress her B+ boobs to get her moaning

Cannot stand her moans and wanted to suckle her but she siam... maybe 1st time. After 5 mins, came and she clean me up before I paid her and left... sextified.

FR:
Looks: 6/10 (Beh Tahan when I saw her cleaning the sides of the door with newspaper... sliding up and down, giving some downblouse)
Books: B+ to C-
BJ: Din try
HJ: 7/10 (nice and steady)
FJ: Din try
Damage: 20 + 40
RTF: Maybe
Old 06-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
shen is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
The old thread on this has died so I decided to start a new one.

PPCplex.

Famous shop on 3rd Floor near the big A** agency has shifted. Same MILF operator but now at 2nd floor corridor between the sex shop and toilet. She was wearing a short while flare skirt today... quite chio and was tempted but OC called so had to go..

Cheers and brudders who are checking out Temple street and drop by.

Hi,

with the famous shop near big A.. agency shifted, any other TN with special still operating there ?? Quite a while did not drop by there.

rgds
Old 06-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

They have shifted from 3rd floor to 2nd floor, same building.

Still got action but no new lookers there.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
spankthemonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
They have shifted from 3rd floor to 2nd floor, same building.

Still got action but no new lookers there.

how many of the 3rd floor shops moved to 2nd floor??
Old 09-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 23
tissk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd floor a bit too un discreet....
too many pple walking leh
Old 09-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 18
Peggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPeggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Re: People's Park Complex Centre

People's Park is mainly a china joint for chinese to book air tickets & remit money back. A lot of HC in this area but mainly patronise by old men.

I went to Pearl Centre to watch RA at Yangtze Cinema also see lot of old men queuing for RA movie tickets after watching there proceed to HC for some real action
Old 09-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

PPC at chinatown TN shops back in business, just cheonged there yesterday noon, selection of 5 shops to choose from that time.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to PPC last sunday... wanted to go explore the place..

Went to the top floor (i think) then saw a joint at the far end of the corridor, which is opp some chinese antique shop...

Walked past there to bio at the girls inside, but was quickly pulled in by the lady sitting outside... Quoted $20 for half hour, thinking since long time didnt try so took the offer. Waited inside cubicle naked for the girl to come. Later a PRC in her 20s came in, looked at her figure.. although a bit fleshy but still looks is ok. Chatted with her and knew she from ha-er-bin

She started massage for abt 5min before asking the golden qn.. quoted 50 for HJ, 80 for BJ and 100 for FJ... Chose FJ. She went off to get cd, and capped me before starting her bj as I play with her C-D boobs and she did some HJ for me as well. After abt 5-10min, begin FJ where she ride on me first, later changed to missionary and pump her all the way with her moaning and grabbing her boobs along the way. Could see she enjoyed it, as she also grabbed my body everytime i pump her. Finally cummed and cleaned up. Paid up and left.

P.S: As I was starting my fun, one girl popped in and say she wanna join in as well... but didnt want cos not enough money.

FR:
Looks: 7/10
Books: B+ to C-
BJ: Could do with more suction
HJ: 7/10 (nice and steady)
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 20 + 100
RTF: Wanna try other girls
Old 17-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

went to ppl park centre , saw liang zi closing down as many thing inside the shop were cleared away.

also at the other complex, yuan yuan at ppl aprk complex , heard was raid by av. now closed operation.
Old 22-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Pass by the shop, good man, turn on by her looks. busy settle something, later return she not in. wait till she come out, told me she go wash hand..

Name: Lili
looks: 8 (well defined features, curvy long hair)
body: skinny, A cup (but I go for looks not body one, so ok)
hj: 6 (don't feel shiok, long time also can't come out)
bj: 7 (come quite fast, so shd be consider quite gd)
fj: 7 (but accomodating to styles u wan, fake moaning)

There's 2 more in her shop, one CMI, the other not bad, not as chio as Lili, but big boobs. Think good service, heard man moaning loudly in other side of room
Old 22-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

pls don't pm for location, not difficult find anyway
Old 23-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

bros gotta differentiate betn Ppl's Pk COMPLEX, Ppl's Pk CENTRE n Pearls Centre. make sure u dun go to d wrong one.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DirtyKt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow nice place i like there
Old 24-06-2007, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
bros gotta differentiate betn Ppl's Pk COMPLEX, Ppl's Pk CENTRE n Pearls Centre. make sure u dun go to d wrong one.

gd pt.. Thks owen for reminding the rest.

btw, the girls are strongly recommended if looks is what u go for .. best u can find so far from TN shop, another recommended fr another place, is piao piao of fortune
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1