The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 18
Classbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to handle a Breakup

Introduction
Whether you're the one doing the dumping or the one getting dumped, breaking up is always hard to do. Although you might feel as if you'll never get over this, you will.
Instructions

Difficulty: Moderate
Steps

1Step One Call all of your friends - even the ones you may have ignored during your recent relationship - and make plans immediately. Now is not a good time to be alone.

2Step Two Vent when the need arises. Good friends will let you take out the photo album (again) and cry (again) and rant (again) - and they'll still love you.

3Step Three Allow yourself time to grieve. If you don't let yourself wallow in self-pity for a while and mourn the good times lost, your heart may harden to future relationships and love.

4Step Four Realize that this sadness will pass.

5Step Five Distract yourself with fun once you're tired of mourning. Movies, group sports, classes or a favorite CD can help get your mind off your loss.

6Step Six Indulge yourself when you're feeling lonely. Try a massage, a weekend trip away with a best friend, a great new outfit - whatever helps you feel good about yourself.

7Step Seven Begin dating again when you're ready. Have friends set you up, and go to all those parties you might otherwise skip.

8Step Eight Analyze what went wrong in the relationship only after you have rebuilt your self-esteem. If you attempt to do this too soon, you're headed for another downward spiral.

9Step Nine Remember the good aspects of the relationship (there must have been some), and then get excited about the new direction your life is suddenly taking. Change can be awesome!

Tips & Warnings
Keep in mind that clean breaks are generally better than those minibreaks or sort-of breakups that are a bit easier to deal with at the time. Upon breaking up, attempt to resolve lingering issues, then take some time away from each other, even if you intend to remain friends.

Never sleep with an ex unless you like to torture yourself.

While you're upset, don't do anything you'll regret later. The transition back into single life is a highly vulnerable time. Get support from your friends.
Old 26-05-2007, 01:18 PM
pe nis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: How to handle a Breakup

Usually easier said than done ...
Old 26-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 21
coldckk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoldckk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classbonk View Post
Introduction
Whether you're the one doing the dumping or the one getting dumped, breaking up is always hard to do. Although you might feel as if you'll never get over this, you will.
Instructions

Steps

1Step One Call all of your friends - even the ones you may have ignored during your recent relationship - and make plans immediately. Now is not a good time to be alone.

2Step Two Vent when the need arises. Good friends will let you take out the photo album (again) and cry (again) and rant (again) - and they'll still love you.

3Step Three Allow yourself time to grieve. If you don't let yourself wallow in self-pity for a while and mourn the good times lost, your heart may harden to future relationships and love.

5Step Five Distract yourself with fun once you're tired of mourning. Movies, group sports, classes or a favorite CD can help get your mind off your loss.

6Step Six Indulge yourself when you're feeling lonely. Try a massage, a weekend trip away with a best friend, a great new outfit - whatever helps you feel good about yourself.

7Step Seven Begin dating again when you're ready. Have friends set you up, and go to all those parties you might otherwise skip.

8Step Eight Analyze what went wrong in the relationship only after you have rebuilt your self-esteem. If you attempt to do this too soon, you're headed for another downward spiral.

9Step Nine Remember the good aspects of the relationship (there must have been some), and then get excited about the new direction your life is suddenly taking. Change can be awesome!

Tips & Warnings
Keep in mind that clean breaks are generally better than those minibreaks or sort-of breakups that are a bit easier to deal with at the time. Upon breaking up, attempt to resolve lingering issues, then take some time away from each other, even if you intend to remain friends.

While you're upset, don't do anything you'll regret later. The transition back into single life is a highly vulnerable time. Get support from your friends.
Very good..
Old 26-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: How to handle a Breakup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classbonk View Post
Introduction
Instructions

Steps

Tips & Warnings

Very well said bro. I've been through a similar situation myself but have finally got over it.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 26-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 22
THExorcist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be honest, there is no definite cure for a break up.. really..

for anything else, the alternative ( some say the true all in one cure )

www.sammyboyforum.com

Old 26-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

If a break-up does happen, alwayz remember itz for de better good of both parties and life muz goes on eventhough it might be a very painful experience
Old 26-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
littleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best is to keep oneself occupied and let time dilute the pain of the breakup...
Old 26-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

I remember PCC 3 times consecutively in one of my break-ups. I don't know why either. Maybe I wanted to use up all of the energy or maybe my ex was such a good fuck.
Old 26-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
I've been through a similar situation myself but have finally got over it.
Good for you. But for me, its been 4mths and still the thought of my ex lingers on. Really no medicine for sickness of the heart. Sigh...
Old 26-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
tengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've always believed in fate....if it's yours, it will be yours. If it ain't yours, it will never be yours. Take it easy......time heals everything.
Old 26-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
Know_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKnow_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a breakup is never easy for both parties....personally i had a really bad one after a long 9 yrs r/s and til now after 3 yrs, still can remember the details of the ordeal.... many say time can heal all wounds...but i say time cant make u forget...

A breakup is best said face to face and sincerely...if u dun love a person no more its best to let them go and let them find their own happiness, and vice versa.....no pt holding on to a r/s when u know its heading no where... some would say "if u love that person, let her go" . . .

Everyone cope with breakup differently and i think its the best to talk to someone abt it.....
Old 26-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

There are many breaking up in different stage of life. Teenage days, Adult b4 marriage and during marriage(divorce). Different stages has different reasons resulting so... Therefore, how to handle will be as well different in the sense

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 26-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!

all of my breakup end up with a patch
i just dunno why
Old 27-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all

Getting a new replacement will always help to get over it
Old 27-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-king View Post
all of my breakup end up with a patch
i just dunno why

So you having the same GF all along?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1