The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sir_LouisXIII is Cool - loads of Potential
Transfer Money to Bank Account 1st Before Meeting FL?

Hi Bros out there,

Recently I encountered twice from people claiming to be FLs, requesting me to transfer money to their bank account before confirming the session.

1st time:-
I was in MIRC where this gal when chatting in private wif mi claimed to be a FL offering 2hours FJ for $100 and to meet-up at Woodlands if I am interested. She even gave me a link where her photos (or at least photos claimed to be of hers) can be viewed. Well the photos showed a gorgeous local gal which I can say if the offer was real, was really more than worth the $100. However the catch was that you must transfer the $100 to a bank account given by her before she will give you her hp contact to follow-up on the session.

2nd time:-
I responded to a Yahoo Ad of a " 22-year local old gal offering FL services ". No price was given but instructions was given on the Ad to SMS to the given hp contact no. if u are interested.
---start of SMS session---------
Me: " I am interested "
Response: " U are? "
Me: " I saw your ad on Yahoo "
Response: " Transfer to confirm "
Me: " No thanks!"
---end of SMS session----------

Both times I rejected the offer because I find it quite ridiculous to transfer the money over like that without any assurance that this will not be a scam.

So therefore my purpose of posting this Thread is to ask Bros who have been around whether is it standard practice for FLs to request for money in their bank account 1st when dealing with 1st time customers who are not introduced by their contacts. Maybe this is for the sake of the FLs protecting their interests in case if the guy backs out after confirmation or dun pay after the deal?

Or whether is this already a well-known scam tactic for this bastard scammers to rip guys of easy money when we are at the most vulnerable state of siao chong nao *sperm overwhelming brain*.

Any idea or advice on this??
Old 10-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Transfer Money to Bank Account 1st Before Meeting FL?

these tactics has been around for ages and i got only 3 words for u bro and that is "No such thing"
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bandit9500 is Cool - loads of Potential

must see the goods 1st then pay mah. where got such thing as pay then see goods. it a scam cfm.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108990 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
these tactics has been around for ages and i got only 3 words for u bro and that is "No such thing"
Ya bro, I totally agreed to u. Those people out there are cheating money only. So beware and be careful. Never fall into their trap.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dnagene_gal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know alot of guys here will not transfer $$ over just in case. But why u dun see from the fl's point of view? Probaby they are serious and honest, jsut that they have met dishonest guys who fly their planes... Say meet at this place at this time but after that the guys never appear... So the fl got wasted trip...

The best way is to give n take.. Neogiate to the FL to transfer, lets say $20-30... Even if you all guys play her out and fly plane.. At least she will get $20-$30 for travelling there and having a NO SHOW from the clients....

Why FL will do such a thing... Cos some of you gus are no shows... if not is you all bluff them to lure her out only to see her from one corner.. This kind of guys damn screwed one....

I am not speaking from a FL's stand hor.. Just that I am trying to see from a FL's ponit of view.... Am I doing a good job in that? Hahahha!!!

I sure do speak my mind but somehow it gets offensive to some people... I aint being rude... Isit unusual for a gal to say out whatever she thinks or feels?
Old 10-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_LouisXIII View Post
Hi Bros out there,

Recently I encountered twice from people claiming to be FLs, requesting me to transfer money to their bank account before confirming the session.

1st time:-
I was in MIRC where this gal when chatting in private wif mi claimed to be a FL offering 2hours FJ for $100 and to meet-up at Woodlands if I am interested. She even gave me a link where her photos (or at least photos claimed to be of hers) can be viewed. Well the photos showed a gorgeous local gal which I can say if the offer was real, was really more than worth the $100. However the catch was that you must transfer the $100 to a bank account given by her before she will give you her hp contact to follow-up on the session.

2nd time:-
I responded to a Yahoo Ad of a " 22-year local old gal offering FL services ". No price was given but instructions was given on the Ad to SMS to the given hp contact no. if u are interested.
---start of SMS session---------
Me: " I am interested "
Response: " U are? "
Me: " I saw your ad on Yahoo "
Response: " Transfer to confirm "
Me: " No thanks!"
---end of SMS session----------

Both times I rejected the offer because I find it quite ridiculous to transfer the money over like that without any assurance that this will not be a scam.

So therefore my purpose of posting this Thread is to ask Bros who have been around whether is it standard practice for FLs to request for money in their bank account 1st when dealing with 1st time customers who are not introduced by their contacts. Maybe this is for the sake of the FLs protecting their interests in case if the guy backs out after confirmation or dun pay after the deal?

Or whether is this already a well-known scam tactic for this bastard scammers to rip guys of easy money when we are at the most vulnerable state of siao chong nao *sperm overwhelming brain*.

Any idea or advice on this??

Bro...those gal are out to trick our $$$...once transfer are done..u wont heard from them anymore...this had been around for years like others bro said... dont get conned....pay when u see the goods ....hehe.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Aiya..... this is a classic story, mate! So well known and the pic has been going round for so long. If you want to transfer the money, call me.

I bring you to GL and get you a $60 SYT PRC. After hotel, you still have $30 left from that $100 which you want to transfer. Then you can give me a pat and buy me kopi after everything. Least, you guranteed have a bonk irregardless if it is good or not.. lol
Old 10-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fish13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, this type of offer will never be true, the more good they say, means the more unbelievable. don't be con by these type of lobang. take care of your wallet important, kekekeke

PLS UPPED MY POINTS IF U THINK YOU CAN/SHOULD.

THANKS A MILLION.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:12 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

get the bank account no. and report to anti vice/commercial fraud!
Old 10-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sir_LouisXIII is Cool - loads of Potential

Somebody juz zapped mi, leaving a comment say this thread of mine "waste time".Hmm, Maybe that zapper is in league with or is a scammer himself who do such scams. Zapped mi cos angry that a Thread here officially declaring such tricks to be scams will be depriving he and his gang a good source of income?!!?

Wadeva, even though trick of this type maybe are already well-known scams, I see no harm in posting this thread which in turn lead to posted details of such as double reminders to bros out there not to fall for it.

Anyway, message to that "waste time" zapper:-
Zap all u like, I have the freedom to express what I like, and u have the freedom to zap mi too! And after I that I too have the freedom to condemn your act here with my views and opinions. Rep points are secondnary compared to my sacred freedom to express!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
rampit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always remember bro... golden rules COD no transfer money..

Cheers!
Old 11-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Transfer Money to Bank Account 1st Before Meeting FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
get the bank account no. and report to anti vice/commercial fraud!
usually no use one lah~
i met with one case too ask to transfer first give me the account number after i transfer part of the money no news at all .... imagine the shock when i msg her her full name and address cause i work for the bank ... haha , i even get to know her parents details too~ what comes around goes around pple ....
Old 11-05-2007, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer09 View Post
usually no use one lah~
.... imagine the shock when i msg her her full name and address cause i work for the bank ... haha , i even get to know her parents details too~ what comes around goes around pple ....
the woodland one? Maybe you can let those bros who kena conned the details of name, adress etc and let them claim back the money or even report to the police for fraud case.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro....dun transfer...this trick i kana b4...she told me to rest assure she sure mit me she given me her number and when i call her she gave me her acct...at that point of time i am so confident that i sure meet up with her,but in the end after i transfer $100 and then call her to check her acct and ask her when to mit...she straight away hang up my phone and when i try calling...she off her hp liao....after a few days i tray to call again the phone is a pre paid card....so the morale of the story is DUN TRUST THEM...AT LEAST MEET THEM AND PAID THEM BEFORE SESSION IS MORE REASONALBE...
Old 11-05-2007, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

never do it....
cash-on-delivery, that the advise....

who knows, after u transferred, give some excuses or worse, no news or respond....

and then u lan lan...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1