The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2007, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Beware

Hi all brothers,

When having session with Brother Aman's contact, namely XH, late on Monday nite, learned that her comrade sister was robbed by her 'SUPPOSED' young customer driving a sporty car.

Tt is even worst than getting aeroplanes from customers !!

That MF even milked her of her last 2 dollar note n left tt poor girl cashless at that moment

Just a friendly advice to let all contacts of SBF brothers tt when their contacts are on tour of duty nvr bring too much cash or valuables along with them !!!!!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -224 / Power: 0
samt2046 samt2046 samt2046
Re: Beware

Should expose his numbers here, he must be a real asshole to do that. Shame to mankind.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3397 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds2006 View Post
Hi all brothers,

When having session with Brother Aman's contact, namely XH, late on Monday nite, learned that her comrade sister was robbed by her 'SUPPOSED' young customer driving a sporty car.

Tt is even worst than getting aeroplanes from customers !!

That MF even milked her of her last 2 dollar note n left tt poor girl cashless at that moment

Just a friendly advice to let all contacts of SBF brothers tt when their contacts are on tour of duty nvr bring too much cash or valuables along with them !!!!!
I saw XH friend with a group ( total 2 guys and 2 lady- one of them AX ), they will going towards L19 open carpark....the guy seems young customer, but didn't see any sport car..Could that be them who operate in group?????

Mr Cactus
Old 01-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

I think we must exposed the fxxxxr no here and ask her go and report to police....let police handle it....
Old 01-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 21
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

By so doing she will be charge. That asshole is too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
I think we must exposed the fxxxxr no here and ask her go and report to police....let police handle it....
Old 01-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Can draw a pic of that guy? And with what Bro Sianren seem, can double confirm which guy then name and shame that fellow. If can put a simple drawing of that you, it will be good so that we know which arsehole.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds2006 View Post

Wtf somemore drive a sports car??? Is it a blue WRX??? Ok joke aside liao..

How can someone be so heartless...Ppl come here to work already so hard & diffcult liao..That MF still got the cheek to bonk & tapao he shld be burn in hell

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 01-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Wtf somemore drive a sports car??? Is it a blue WRX??? Ok joke aside liao..

How can someone be so heartless...Ppl come here to work already so hard & diffcult liao..That MF still got the cheek to bonk & tapao he shld be burn in hell
Bawang you so bad lah, the moment ppl mention sport car u think of our dear bro Txxx2 isit?? Jokes aside too. This MF's number ought to be posted in public to let fellow samsters warned the FLs not to solicit biz if he were to call. This MF ought to be shot and may his cock head rot till it drop!
Old 01-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
Bawang you so bad lah, the moment ppl mention sport car u think of our dear bro Txxx2 isit?? Jokes aside too.
Kns mai copy wo can bo? Becos the person i know driving sports car in sbf is him nia...but can cfm is not him lar Perhaps can ask her to post his nos out here to warn other ppl mah

Old 01-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

I heard some story from 3 FLs got a similar encounter. A dark or tanned guy in his late 20s or early 30s drove a white car posed himself as a police officer. He pretended to be a customer asked the FLs to get into his car after the negotiation. He then drove to a nearby police post and threatened them to send them to the police station unless they hand them the valuable and cash..
The damn guy demanded the FLs to allowed him to search her handbag and took their valuable and cash without they noticed it. He kicked them out of the car and leave them $10 for them to take cab back.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Samster

QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
but can cfm is not him lar
Bawang what makes u so sure?? U in which hotel which room with him when the incident happen??
Old 01-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bawang what makes u so sure?? U in which hotel which room with him when the incident happen??
Me also not so sure cos last week too many diff meimei with me in so many diff rm...But not with him for sure definitely lar

Old 01-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
I heard some story from 3 FLs got a similar encounter. A dark or tanned guy in his late 20s or early 30s drove a white car posed himself as a police officer. He pretended to be a customer asked the FLs to get into his car after the negotiation. He then drove to a nearby police post and threatened them to send them to the police station unless they hand them the valuable and cash..
The damn guy demanded the FLs to allowed him to search her handbag and took their valuable and cash without they noticed it. He kicked them out of the car and leave them $10 for them to take cab back.
I think the only thing we can do is to ask the FLs to make it a habit to remember the vehicle number before they hop into the car. At least if something really happens, that MF car plate number can be reported to the authorities.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Devilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think the only thing we can do is to ask the FLs to make it a habit to remember the vehicle number before they hop into the car. At least if something really happens, that MF car plate number can be reported to the authorities.
But if they make police report,they will be implicated.how??
Old 01-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilzz View Post
But if they make police report,they will be implicated.how??
The FLs involved can always tell the authorities another version of story. e.g. this MF drag her into the car and try to rob and rape her Or this guy snached her bag and took all the money and drove off. Just my 2 cents of opinion. At the least that MF will be taken care of by the authorities.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1