The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2007, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Toyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking New Massage place near C********N Plaza, Hell followed by Haven

Fellow bros, At this TN, i experience Hell followed by haven, it is not my usual practice to a new post due to inexperience, but I think my visit to this TN Justify a lengthy post, so bros please read on it you have the patience

Read on another thread abt TN in Bukit Panjang, was interested when it was mentioned by another samster of a TN at 10 miles junction, so fast hand fast leg went down to recce the so called TN, haiz, this is what you get when small head win over big head

Knn, so have know that for a place like ten miles junction, to have a TN which I was lookin for would be impossible, turned out the so called TN is actually those foot reflexogy shoes, english pattern one some more ( u know lah, english shop name, price list in english, staff speak english etc) When I hit the place was around 8.00pm plus, dying for a massage, but did not want to stray too far, was bored with limited choices of Bukit Ba+++ and took my choice to stay away from Bukit Timah SC due to some unpleasent experiences.

So was wondering in Sheng Siong supermart like a head less housefly, when I suddenly recalled of a new TN, saw it in the Newpaper ad a couple of days ago, was waiting for fellow bros for a FR on that place, however in times like this, I asked myself, if I don't go to hell, who will ? So off I go

Reach the landmark C*****N Plaza and started scouting around, and jack pot ! The TN easily spotted located at a small building, while walking over, saw a taxi pulled up rite in front and a ah pek alighted, omg, the ah pek straight away walked up the steps before me, hiaz so when I walked up the stairs, the ah pek before me had already chose his choice, the place looked and smelled new, I looked around and saw three PRC girls, did not even have a good look to see if the enterance fees of $36 was worth it and then I was bundled into a room by a girl wearing demin shorts and white singlet, and so my nitemare begins......

The room I was led into was spacious, decor was simple with a bed mattress on the floor, ( my fav, anytimes over massage beds) A red circular lamp in the corner casted a nice shade over the room, aircon was quite breezy and soft radio music playin in the background. The gal who called herself xiaojin brought me into the room asked in a rasply and rough voice, if I wanted Mosha, at no extra charge, y not, so she disappeared through the curtain which acted as the door to the room. I subsequently found out that the so called rooms are actually thin pieces of plywood put together to form cubicles, no sound proof is what I can assured you, but neverthenless, very spacious

The gal came back I strip and lie on the mattress, from her first touch of applying the mosha on my back, I knew that good massage will be non- existence from this gal. She dripped a bit here and a bit there, and stayed piano playing on my back, dripped a bit on my butt and ruba a bit of my ass crack. Initially, my manhood was getting a wake up call as she sat on my butt and could feel her legs which was quite smooth and crotch pressing against my butt. I tcss with her a bit and got to know that this place just opened and currently has four girls including herself

5 minutes of piano on my back and she asked me to turned over, once i turned over, another 5 minutes of piano playing on my legs and thighs, then she shot the GQ, my manhood was almost full mast when I asked her the price of a hj as not used to have fj in TN, she was playing with my balls when she opened her quote the price, knn Lion opened big mouth, she quote $100!, when I looked at her in surprise, she then said, $100 include the entrance fees and tips for her. Damm ( $100- $36-$50( Top range price for hj) still left $14 for tips!?) My manhood from full mast immediately dropped to no mast. Bloody hell, this PRC think I am CARROT HEAD SI BO !

I immediately rejected the offer and can see her face turned black, I told her in the face that usual price range for hj, in all my times cheong HG, if I am given a price of $50, I usually won't bargain, but damm, this PRC acted like her quote of $100 was the norm, she straight away bited back, dare to talk cock that she don't get any money from entrance fees, and that no much difference if she quote $50, then some more said even I rejected her, she still massage for me at the same time contiune her non existence massage. I was boiling at that moment, what ever feelings I have for this place was ruined by this bitch. I was never a diffcult customer since and understand that this gals also working for a living, butThis was the first time that I ever wanted to asked a gal to stop massaging for me. being so So about fifteen minutes to twently minutes after I started. This gal said she is done, I just got dressed and grabbed my things and was on the way out of the room to make payment of $36 and then get the hell out of there when she told me to pay her straight the massage fees, I gave her $50 and waited for my change, she gave me back $10 and acted has she got no chance, I didnt' care a hoot and jus stood there, so she LL bobian brought me to the counter to get my change back....

END OF HELL

FR
Name: XiaoJin
Attitude: Worse I even encounter in my years of cheong TN
Massage: 1/10 ( piano playing all the way)
face: initally 6/10, but money face later so 4/10
fig: one word flat, no breast and no butt, smooth legs though
Hj: no, not at this type of price
fj/bj: never even bother to ask
RTF: Never
Fees:$36 entrance fees
BEGIN OF HEAVEN

At the counter table, there was another PRC girl sitted there, and omg, I must have missed her out when I first stepped into this joint, it is a SYT ! Abit skinny to my preference but pleasent to the eye and a shy sweet smile The first gal xiaojin was already talking to another gal, no doubt about me. I was still pissed off, so what the heck, I asked the gal at the counter if she could massage for me again, and she nodded, I then told xiaojin that I would pay another round of enterance fees and then followed this gal into another room, same layout, spacious with red lamp.Me and this gal started TCSS, she enquired wat was wrong earlier, I did not said much, she did mosha for me again which was much much better than xiaojin's, as this gal who called herself xiaoyu ( small fish) had to my surpise some degree of strength in her. She rubbed my ass crack which was quite pleasent, and after that, I headed for a quick shower and came back, we contiuned to tcss while she massaged me for a good twenty minutes more, before she popped the GQ

I opted for bj and she returned with some wet tissues and cleaned my manhood, think she can do bbbj, however i requested for bj with cap on for safety reason. She then capped me and squatted in front of me and started her BJ all the while looking at me, it was so shiok, for a syt to be blowing you while looking at u, with those puppy eyes. she was couching betwen my thighs and intally there was a bit of resistance when I wanted to hold her up and attack her breast, I went ahead and removed her bra and two A+breast popped out, so soft and tender with brown nipples, I sucked and licked them, and she give out soft wet moans, tried to attack her down below, however was stopped, so focus my attention on her two soft mounds, her bj was pretty ok, but i think with cap on, I could not cum, so after 10 mins, I told her to hj and erupted in the midst of suck her delicious boobs and her soft wet moans.

FR
Name: Xiaoyu ( small fish)
Face: 8/10 ( my own standard, her looks grow on you)
Fig: A+ boobs with brownish nipples ( soft and delicous)
Massage: 6/10 with mosha ( own standard again)
BJ: 7/10 (good suction)
BBBJ: Never try, but think should have as I was the one who requested to be capped
FJ: Never try, but intend to
Cost: $110 ($36 enterances fees+ BJ )
RTF: YES ! CONFIRMED!

Sorry for this lenghtly FR, this joint opens till 1am which is good news for nite owls, parking is easily available with lots in front of the building, so far four gals, two I had try, two ones, one is quite big build and the one bitchly looking when I left the okt said that they will bring in more new girls next week or so.

So bros, enjoy

Last edited by Toyman; 30-04-2007 at 02:31 AM.
Old 30-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
rotiprata_01 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: New Massage place near C********N Plaza, Hell followed by Haven

Hi Bro,

This C********N Plaza where huh? hee hee

Rotiman
Old 30-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahlimhl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hummm sound like a place to check out! Thanks bro.
Old 30-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
twinkle_ is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlimhl View Post
hummm sound like a place to check out! Thanks bro.
check out ur lam pa lar!

galsharing dun anyhow run to ppl's thread and clock posting ok?
Pimp/OKTgalsharing=ahlimhl=whitefang=masteryoga=beiyang navy=babywatermelon=henryfirst=cimfirst=aong=david magic=mkhao=congopig=ketai=dsai=singkumquat=zorrot ham=Longgexiao=Yusam=b7a65nnaq=Soonswtt=many many more!

Amy of hhh=Wife of Galsharing now.....

Galsucker/Coldguy=another lamer of hhh
Old 30-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
lonely_12kev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i'm new here,have u ask px for fj
Old 30-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 22
ace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: New Massage place near C********N Plaza, Hell followed by Haven

A rainbow after a rain

Glad that you have found a SYT with great satisfaction.

Up you for your informative FR.

Can you PM me the address for this TN? I am still not very sure with the location.

Thanks!!
Old 01-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 19
hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!

Yo bro!! I think we are talking about the same joint. Enjoy enjoy!!

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=69388
Old 01-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Toyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for bro who enjoy my fr and upped me, the location i can't be too obivious, it is already in the newpaper ad liao lor, and bros not many shopping centre in sg stats with C then end with N with plaza behind, do a bit of searching, i am sure u will find it with ease

Sorry i can't be too obivious as I don't wan to ruin a found place of joy
Old 01-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This story tells you that it's not the place, but the ladies that makes it happen.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:12 AM
FORMS

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Coronation Plaza and ten mile junction is 12 km apart. You really can search ha!
Old 02-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
lausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

already 2 threads on this mei zhi beauty centre / tn expensive because high class area mah
Old 02-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys,

Read this thread and then went to recce and try out this place.

As thread started said its near "you-know-where la" plaza at the shop houses. It's not too difficult to miss since the colour of the door stands out. So here's my FR

So i went up the stairs... and there were about 6 gals sitting around near the entrance. Suay suay today the place got some renovation work on the 2nd floor, but that didn't deter me... about 3 of them looked like SYT (mid20s kind) and the other 3 late 20s to early 30s. So I conveniently choose the girl I wanted. Details as follows:

Name: Xiao Ya (2nd sound)
Age: 25 (according to her, actually she said year of the dog.. which i think is 25.. somebody correct me if I'm wrong).
Attitude: VERY GF feeling I'd give her a 8/10
Boobs..quite large, B+ cup with nice nips
Looks: 8/10 if you like those with big boobs and long legs (Minus points for her overgrown bush)
Massage: 6/10 (got try la)
BJ: 60
BBBJ: dunno nvr ask
FJ: 100 (initially quoted 150, but can bargain one... she was very nice, said 100, if it's good then tip her more)
Damage: 36 entrance fee, 100 for the boink, 14 tips Total: 150

The rooms are next to the entrance, you have to go in another door to get there. The place is painted pink and rooms (more like cubicles) have boards as walls. "Rooms" are just a mattress on floor with lamp as Threadstarter said. So the massage begins with normal massage. She managed to press some of the knots in my back, but otherwise it's just the usual HC style of massage. Then she ran her fingers up and down my legs and then started to massage my balls. After doing this for some time, she then started massaging my arse, which was quite ok. Then ask me to turn around. Then started massaging the front for about 5 mins before popping the GQ. Total massage time: 40 mins.. not bad.

After opting for the full package, she went out to get CD. (At this time some other girl came in to the area on the hp crying say that customer cheated her blah blah blah.. quite turn off... ) but well, she came back in the room. She stripped and then started frenching. Sucked her nips while playing with her clit. Then she started moaning and said Quai fang jing qu ba... she opened the CD and mounted it on my big Small-head and then started off in missionary. After that changed to doggy style, and she started moaning. (Was real one.... ) the she started to climax and you can feel her really tight pussy clenching v tightly. After that I came to.

Well, that was about H+55mins, told her thought the room was for 1 hr, she said nevermind, cleaned me up and lay there with her until about H+1hr 10 mins just chit chatting. Said she was from China, and then went to Taiwan etc etc... very GF feeling.

So in summary.. quite a nice place to go to. Will definitely RTF

---- end of FR ----
Old 03-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 19
Striker79 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStriker79 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStriker79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alamak, no wonder I go up and down C Plaza and couldn't find the place. So it is near there and NOT THERE !!!

Will try again another time.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:20 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haha i will check out the place as soon as i can
Old 10-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 19
Striker79 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStriker79 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStriker79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New Massage place near CN Plaza, Hell followed by Haven

Is this the one with a pink door ??
Went yesterday but it was locked.
Couldn;t find any shops that look like a TN.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1