The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 16
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!
Massage with fire cupping

Anyone can recommend place with massage and fire cupping?
Old 07-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Pirate_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with fire cupping

Yong Kang TCM massage at beauty world
Old 07-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

any place nearer to the east? beauty world quite far. thanks
Old 07-06-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 16
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!

Same. Beauty world is far
Old 07-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

acohol.cotton bud burn a vaccum cuP.
For suction.
Ppl prk complex, second floor
Helen shop.
At home bath first.
Dont bath aftrr cupping.
Wait 5 hr
Old 07-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate_killer View Post
Yong Kang TCM massage at beauty world
how much does it cost, and is it really good ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-06-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 14
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

been to a mp around bugis area a few times and they got offer cupping. a clean place on surface but will secretly offer limited extras. but hear my regular says they very careful about who they offer extras, most times 1st timers they will not offer.
Old 10-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
been to a mp around bugis area a few times and they got offer cupping. a clean place on surface but will secretly offer limited extras. but hear my regular says they very careful about who they offer extras, most times 1st timers they will not offer.
Is it fulushuo,can share the ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1