The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2018, 09:11 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
Unable to view imgur.com images

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiall1 View Post
I can't see ur photos via puffin.. Any idea what's wrong on my side?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrv View Post
Anybody got an idea why I cant see most images? I see a few at the beginning, but that is all. I tried puffin and firefox, and normally use chrome (android), but nothing helps.
Thanks
Quite a few seems having this problem here.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
tempedmw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unable to view imgur.com images

Same here. Imgur pic not displayed
Old 12-02-2018, 06:22 PM
SamSter

sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Drive View Post
Me neither & I’m using safari. All of Libero’s also can’t see.
One more !
Old 12-02-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
stryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud of

yeah usually libero's pics cannot see
Old 13-02-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Aooosh is Cool - loads of Potential

i switched to firefox then can see already.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:05 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmist View Post
Both Firefox and chrome can't see for me. Dang
Something wrong with imgur?
Old 02-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light

i cant view with firefox but i can view those pictures with chrome ... been wondering if it's the ad block or vpn issues
Old 02-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19463 / Power: 50
xxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Try resetting ur chrome to default
Old 03-03-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

same problem as me, but just refresh. it works for me
Old 03-03-2018, 06:19 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesbunny View Post
You have to click quote reply on the post, then you will see the imgur link, then copy paste that to new tab to see.

At least, that's how I've been doing it cos I also have same problem and don't know how to fix.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:30 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforza View Post
oh right my bad.. really couldnt view imgur photos! wow looking forward to the video
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2502 View Post
Sic screenshot? I missed it
Edit: Nvm I figured it out. Those who missed it, view page source and look for an imgur link.
2 more

Last edited by sharklaserscom; 12-03-2018 at 01:26 AM.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hithere123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me too, using firefox

anyway to fix this other than going through page source?
Old 12-03-2018, 02:01 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hithere123 View Post
me too, using firefox

Quote post lor
Also troublesome
Old 13-03-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
giantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hithere123 View Post
me too, using firefox

try to configure your network settings to use the IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers.
Old 13-03-2018, 12:18 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

try adding www or removing the www to the url and see if it works.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1