The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2007, 02:49 AM
dirty_white_boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Legit Massage - no Hanky Panky

I did a few searches here in the forums looking for places to go in Singapore for a good massage without the hanky panky. I found a few recommendations but wasn’t able to use them. My visit to Singapore was as usual, too short and I didn’t have the time to search the unfamiliar neighborhoods for the holy grail of massages. Instead I was taken to an East coast mall by a Singaporean friend of mine and pointed where to go for a legitimate massage.

The place is Tropical 21 and is at 02-135 Roxy Square 2 (across from Parkway Parade) Phone 6346 6808

I took a look inside and grabbed a rate sheet and business card. A full body massage (FBM) was $42. This was on $2 more than the smaller and less professional looking places on the first level. I called later that night and made a reservation and was handed over to Hui. She didn’t speak English very well but she knew how to work my muscles over. I was told that the time was limited and she’d only work on my back which was fine by me as that’s the best part. She dug in hard with fingers, hands, elbows and eventually feet using the bars on the ceiling. This was the best massage (as in hardest) that I’ve ever had in my life. When asked if I wanted another 30 minutes I agreed. I can’t remember the total dollar amount but felt it was well worth it. I tipped her $4 too. Later that night my wife asked what happened to my back. Turns out I had bruises! Hurts so good!

A couple days later I was in the mood for some reflexology because stood in queue for 3.5 hours for donuts at Raffles City. My feet needed some pampering so I decided to call Tropical 21 and get another appointment. This time I got a gal named Xin. The foot rub was good but I wouldn’t say it was the best I’ve ever had. Seeing that Xin was a bit gentler I asked for a FBM from her and proceeded with a 45 min session. Her english was much better and I could communicate better with her. Her massage wasn’t as rough and it seemed she was much more skilled with better training. She did my back and neck very nicely and then had me flip over for a short shoulder and scalp massage. Again more thorough and technical.

After my massage I had some water and talked to who I presumed was the shop owner. I told him how much I enjoyed the hard massages and he told me that he categorizes his offerings being between a sensual and therapeutic massage. He concentrates on helping people with aches, pains, headaches, etc…

This FL may seem a bit unconventional but it is my first try at it. If anyone tries this place let me know what you think. I’m writing as an Ang Moh from the US and although I found this place the best I’ve tried in Singapore it might be conventional to you. Oh, and for those of you Singaporeans that are thinking about standing in a 3+ hour line for donuts… they’re not that good.
Old 28-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 23
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future
Re: Legit Massage - no Hanky Panky

Ang moh, well done! The other place for good massage is badminton hall at Geylang.
Old 28-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!

Yep, I know the place Hot Spa at Roxy but do not know about T21. The other one as mentioned is Badminton hall. The massage is professional and is open concept (ie no one person room). Price is higher as there are suna, spa, etc and meals are provided. I think Hot Spa is $98 for 1.5hr massage and badminton hall is about $95?
Give a try and you can experience yourself the difference.
Old 28-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Bro Ang Mo, a good FR.

Now I have another new place to have a good massage without any hanky pank.

Like what the other brs have mentioned, the one at Singapore Badminton Hall along Gullermard Road that is within the Geylang vicinity also has good mssage w/o hanky panky. The last time I spent is 2 hrs massage plus body scrub a total of S$ 120/-. Moreover, there is food too. Give it a try. It is quite worth while.

Points exchange minimum power 8 & above. Thank you.

Cheers .....

Jay
Old 28-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha! Quite fun to see a thread like this in "Sex rules!".

By the way, I could introduce some KTV joints which are legit too. Heard of "KBox"?
Old 28-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all
Angry Re: Legit Massage - no Hanky Panky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_white_boy View Post
I did a few searches here in the forums looking for places to go in Singapore for a good massage without the hanky panky. I found a few recommendations but wasn’t able to use them. My visit to Singapore was as usual, too short and I didn’t have the time to search the unfamiliar neighborhoods for the holy grail of massages. Instead I was taken to an East coast mall by a Singaporean friend of mine and pointed where to go for a legitimate massage.

The place is Tropical 21 and is at 02-135 Roxy Square 2 (across from Parkway Parade) Phone 6346 6808

I took a look inside and grabbed a rate sheet and business card. A full body massage (FBM) was $42. This was on $2 more than the smaller and less professional looking places on the first level. I called later that night and made a reservation and was handed over to Hui. She didn’t speak English very well but she knew how to work my muscles over. I was told that the time was limited and she’d only work on my back which was fine by me as that’s the best part. She dug in hard with fingers, hands, elbows and eventually feet using the bars on the ceiling. This was the best massage (as in hardest) that I’ve ever had in my life. When asked if I wanted another 30 minutes I agreed. I can’t remember the total dollar amount but felt it was well worth it. I tipped her $4 too. Later that night my wife asked what happened to my back. Turns out I had bruises! Hurts so good!

A couple days later I was in the mood for some reflexology because stood in queue for 3.5 hours for donuts at Raffles City. My feet needed some pampering so I decided to call Tropical 21 and get another appointment. This time I got a gal named Xin. The foot rub was good but I wouldn’t say it was the best I’ve ever had. Seeing that Xin was a bit gentler I asked for a FBM from her and proceeded with a 45 min session. Her english was much better and I could communicate better with her. Her massage wasn’t as rough and it seemed she was much more skilled with better training. She did my back and neck very nicely and then had me flip over for a short shoulder and scalp massage. Again more thorough and technical.

After my massage I had some water and talked to who I presumed was the shop owner. I told him how much I enjoyed the hard massages and he told me that he categorizes his offerings being between a sensual and therapeutic massage. He concentrates on helping people with aches, pains, headaches, etc…

This FL may seem a bit unconventional but it is my first try at it. If anyone tries this place let me know what you think. I’m writing as an Ang Moh from the US and although I found this place the best I’ve tried in Singapore it might be conventional to you. Oh, and for those of you Singaporeans that are thinking about standing in a 3+ hour line for donuts… they’re not that good.
Your English is very poor for an "ang mo"
Old 28-03-2007, 11:42 PM
dirty_white_boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
Wow, what a thoughtful and insightful post. Thanks for knocking me down a couple points. I was just trying to contribute to the site. Sorry if I don't know how to spell "ang mo" properly but then again, it's not in the "English" dictionary, izzit?
Old 28-03-2007, 11:48 PM
dirty_white_boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Hello Bro Ang Mo, a good FR.

Now I have another new place to have a good massage without any hanky pank.

Like what the other brs have mentioned, the one at Singapore Badminton Hall along Gullermard Road that is within the Geylang vicinity also has good mssage w/o hanky panky. The last time I spent is 2 hrs massage plus body scrub a total of S$ 120/-. Moreover, there is food too. Give it a try. It is quite worth while.
I remember hearing about a few places in Geylang but I really didn't want to risk being in that area in fear of reports getting back to my wife and her assuming the worst.

Plus the price is a little higher than what I paid for a farther distance for me to travel. It's just a short ride on the #15 bus to get to Parkway Parade from where I was staying. I'm scheduled to return to SG no later than a year from now, and when I do I'll check out a few more places. I'll just have to dig this thread back up.
Old 28-03-2007, 11:51 PM
dirty_white_boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Ang moh, well done! The other place for good massage is badminton hall at Geylang.
Thanks for the compliment. I hate to solicit but feel free to up me if you can so it may offset the negative people here.
Old 29-03-2007, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Xtrail02 is one of the Best!Xtrail02 is one of the Best!Xtrail02 is one of the Best!

Quote:
You forgot your full stop at the end of the sentence.
Old 29-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Deltaboy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's also another legit place at Adelphi. Basement. Name is Professional Foot Reflexology. There's a lady there doing body massage. The other 2 guys do mainly foot reflexology and occasionally, body massage as well. Small place but cozy. I would rate the foot massage as among one of the best around as the tall skinny guy is very experienced. You will feel very light-footed and your feet will be warm after the session. Didn't get these feelings from the other places I went to. As for the body massage, the lady gives a pretty good workover on the accupressure points although I would prefer her to be harder.
Old 29-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
powergoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_white_boy View Post

Good report> I tried Hui too acouple of weeks ago, not bad. Now at least, I know there's XIN to try as well. Is she younger or more plesant looking than Hui, by the way?
Old 29-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by powergoo View Post
Good report> I tried Hui too acouple of weeks ago, not bad. Now at least, I know there's XIN to try as well. Is she younger or more plesant looking than Hui, by the way?
U 2 shld know well enough not to quote the whole post esp its quite a lengthly one.

cheers,
Old 29-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Aiyo bro, a lot of Singaporean Chinese cannot speak proper Mandarin or write in Chinese too wat? So what's surprise if ang mo cannot speak/write good ang mo?
Old 29-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Legit Massage - no Hanky Panky

Quote:
Give that "ang mo" the benefit of the doubt. No all ang mo can speak good english you know, his FR is quite okay and informative too.

Just my 2 cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1