The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2007, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light
Care and Share - Syed Alwi (former Keong Siak Street)

Hi bro,
Just visited a joint this evening at Keong Siak Street.. initially wanna try Bliss @ Ann Siang, but wtf, it is not open today!! F***, so i walk down to chinatown and hope to see any TN or HC, need a good rub badly.. anyway cut down to the real stuffs....

I walked into this joint called "Yu**" along keong siak street, it's located near a pub.. tell the lady boss i want someone who can really massage.. then i was lead to a small cubicle where i change to birthday suit..

A middle-age PRC walked in, and offer me drink... the way she dressed doesnt looks like those cheap PRC who only cares abt special.. instead she dress normally.. She massage me with great strength and she really know the points to massage, occasionally she will tease my asscrack, dunnoe purposely or not.. but i feel good then TCSS while massage.. after 40 mins, she asked me to flip over, and she massage my front.., she then asked if I wanna massage my didi, then i yes,.. then she state the price @ $30.00... I was thinking, tonite meeting CO, so cannot release first.. then i turn down the offer... she then remarked that the HJ here is good... like JG... nevertheless, she give me a JG F.O.C, but never cum.. abit pain, but feel good after the session.. maybe she wanna let me know her standard of her JG, and hopefully i can try the next time round.. She dun show a black face after i turn down the special, which I like

She told me she's a SG PR already, got married with a PRC man and staying in SG, and not going back to China for NY.. so brudder here, quickly go for it!!

FR as followed..

Name: May
Look: 5.5/10 abit pump
Figure: maybe got C cup.. but i didnt touch..
Massage: 9/10 so far the best followed by maggi from concorde
HJ/JG: $30.00, she claimed that her JG is not those real, but I feel real.. IMHO
Entrance: $30 - 45 mins, 40 for 1hr
Environment: typical TN shop, but this one got door instead of curtain..

PM me for the address / contact no.
Only brudder who shares b4 and got >25 pt is eligable

UPZ me if you like my FR! Zap me if you think I am bullshit abt this joint.. I have a total of 33 pt now to prove! heheh
Old 17-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lukeworm2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Care and Share - Keong Siak Street

thks bro but went there & base on your small tip found the place look for May but she just start so did not wait but lady boss intro one may hong or hong may(can't remember exactly) look 6/10 and went to room 7 started massage not bad 8/10 ask for hard massage when ask if want firm or hard end up with HJ. massage $40/hr and $40for HJ(say Chinese New Year give More abit)

bro rh8611 someone just wrote the same TN as you

bro rh8611 can up my point for CNY
Old 17-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

For bros who PM me, please forgive me for the delay, as i left the namecard in my workplace, as such, cant provide the contact details.. but if you smart enuff, you can learn from one of the brudders here, who manage to find the way via from my litttle tips..

I will find the contact details and PM you back. Thanks for upz me!

Rgds.
Old 17-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 21
mJ`mJ is a Helpful and Caring SamstermJ`mJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all Bros...

I am here to share with everyone a TN i cheong before... I found the same topic and was clarify by the threadstarter. So here is my FR!!

It is located in between 7-11 and a pub. You sure can see it. Name of the place is Yu Yi. Looks like an old shop with the price of the session stated outside. My FR will be in detail... so like it, up me, dun like it, post here so i know and i will change.

As i have been planning to make a trip for massage due to this few days work load, i went down to chinatown. Went to the building where it is opposite OG and the new hawker centre there, went up level 3 walk around and seems like there is no catch. So went down to keong saik street, hoping for better luck.

Walk up from the start of the KS road to somewhere in the middle, i saw this purple standalone banner by the road side. I walk up only to realise that it is a TN. Stand outside, stare at the price for awhile (CNY around corner, needed some budget), decided to go in for a session. Upon stepping in, a super middle age lady greeted me with a friendly smile. In my heart i was thinking, "Wow! They really knows customer service!" As usual, look around for chio bu. None near the reception... walk along a short passage way, saw 2 massage chair with 1 occupied by a long hair lady in dress. As it was too dark, can't see if she is pretty or not.. But i never really bother much as i also first time reece that place. Walk into room 8 (each massage room got a number on the door). That lady left me there and ask me to get changed while she go get a girl. I took my time to change into my birthday suit... awhile later, a girl came in. First impression was, "WAH LAU!!! CHUI LOR!!!"

As i was already laying there with my back facing up, the massage started. Oil one leg at a time and massage them with good strength. Sometimes, she will ask me if enough strength anot, need more strength? Once in awhile she will be talking to you on general stuff like your work and some massage stuff. She made a point to massage everywhere... included my ass crack. Before i turn over, she massage my balls and ass crack over and over again. I guess thats to tease and make me wanna more. Soon it was over and she asked me to turn around.

After turning around, she asked me if wanna use oil or powder infront? I asked her whats the difference and she told me this, "Powder is for finger touch massage and oil is for hard massage. Usually for guys, they will prefer to use powder as it is more relaxing and oil is only used at the back as it is to relieve." Well, after hearing that, i opt for powder. the feeling is damn shiok! Super duper shiok! Highly recommended. Then she finger touch massage me from body till leg and around my groin area. Soon after she asked if i wanna massage my little head as well? I said yes and ask for the price. Guess what she told me? She said, "$30, $40, $50..." I asked, "So whats the difference?" "Oh! Its just your choice to pay. If good you can pay more." She replied with a smile. Then she proceed on with the massage. As usual, oil my little head and started fondling with it. No Moaning from her. However, the plus point is that she added a bit of Jua Gen technique and searching for my sensitive part to get me to cum faster. Then as she was touching here and there, i also started my hand services.... I started my auto roaming... From her back of her big tight right up to her bum to see if she has any rejection from auto-roaming.

Sensing no rejection, i went up to her back then to her breast. i fondle and imagine i am fucking a beautiful lady as she massage my brother... Soon i unload my cannon with a loud "THUD!" on the towel, while my hands are still on her nipples. Fondling still until she clean me up. Then she proceeded to give my leg a final last touch of massage to make sure i feel shiok! She signal me okie already then she left the room and return to get a cup of tea for me while i get dress up. I paid her while i slowly sipped my tea... Walk out, feeling so refreshing! Have a nice chat with the lady boss before i left...

Now some description and damages:

Name: Xiao Mei
Looks: 5/10 (plump looking)
Massage: 8/10 (strength application is based on customer requirement)
HJ: 6/10 (Nothing to shout about, except for a bit of JG technique)
FJ & BJ: unknown (never ask)

Total damage incurred:
1 hour session: $40
HJ: $30
Total: $70

RTF: Definitely, Will look for other girls as well... Give everyone in the shop to earn my money!! HAHA!

Recommended to all bros here.... Go and experience it!

Thanks to ALL Bros who Up my Rep Points
Old 22-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited this place yesterday after reading Brother review. Ambient wise is pretty ok and there are total of 5 girls working there. Look wise all is between 5 to 6 and thus is not for a syt lover. However, this place is good for brother who like hard massage and JG+HJ. Best thing is that if you do not want the special, the girl will not be angry and they will not force you into it. Also, thing to note is that some room had aircon and some room had fan.

Name: May,
Look: 6
Massage: 8
Autoroam: Allow
Damage: $40 for 1 hour + $30 for JG+HJ

Definitely will got back for massage if I am near the area.
Old 26-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster

Recently visited yuyi again due to some backache..

Cut the FR on the atmosphere, cos already state in my first post.

Tried Irene / Ivy.. She is not very tall lady around her 35+ (IMO), but her breast is good to rubba..

Had a not-bad 40 mins of massage and good thing abt her is she also never purposely rub ur didi ball or didi like some of the PRC from other joints.

She asked me if I wanna massage my didi, and i asked her how much... she say 30 dollars.. Immediately I asked her can rub her breast or not.. she shyly smile @ me.. So, i immediately place my hand inside her skirt.. whoo...nice C cupper and soft breast.. I also autoroam her pussy outside..

Her HJ is goooood... she will do it slowly and i also slowly autoroam her C cuppa breast.. the best thing is even when i come, I am abit hard on her breast, she didnt complain.... she continue to pump till my last drop untill i buey tahan...lay flat in the bed...

Overall rating.
Name: Ivy or irene... The not-so-tall lady in her 35+ is her.
Massage: 6/10 .. i prefer May
Look: 5.5/10 She looks sexy under the light which no man can resist..
HJ: 8/10
Autoroam: Yes allow.

RTM: ermm...depends.. cos I am into hard massage..

Guys, c'on post ur FR after visiting... I understand from the lady boss that quite a couple of brudders visit her joint after my first post.. ( I told to her I recommend my friends thru internet...but nv say SMF)

Happy Cheonging
Old 13-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
gongongong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro rh8611 and bro lukeworm2001 for the tips in this thread.

This is my virgin FR. After joined the forum for sometime, it's time to contribute.

Visited this massage place last week. Looked for May but was told she left early. Wanted to schedule another visit but the Aunty at the counter recommend Ivy. Remembered that I saw her name in this thread, so just try it out to see what happen.

Proceed to the room. Yes, it's a room with proper door. Stripped left with my boxer and lied down. Then, heard the knocking on the door. Say a short and petite lady came in. Introduce herself as Ivy.

Before massage starts, she asked me if I allow her to take off my boxer. Scared will come in contact with oil.

Massage started and TCSS started as well. Found out she's a Malaysian from the East side, Sarawak. Mixture of Chinese and Native (Iban).

She gave good and powerful no nonsense massage. Strong pressure and felt good. Almost every inch of my body are being rubbed. Ocassionally, she will 'accidentally' brush my arse crack and balls. Felt good.

I fell asleep think about 30 minutes later into the massage as it was soothing. With 10 minutes remaining, she woke me up and asked me to turn over.

Rubbed my chest and stomach for a while and pop the GQ.

Ivy: "Your didi wanna massage also?"
Me: "Ermm......" (was thinking about the damage before I say anything)
Ivy: "It's OK if you don't want to. You looked tired. Perhaps next time" (good attitude)
Me: "How much for the special service?"
Ivy: "$30, I will make you feel good"
Me: "OK. But please don't make me cum so fast as it's been a long time since I cummed"
Ivy: "Will make you feel very good, slowly"

Then she proceed to sprinkle talcum powder on my groin area. Then she uses her nails to slowly tickle my gorin area, didi and balls. Felt good. This went on for about 5 minutes. She will purposely avoid the small head when doing this.

Once she saw my didi marikita, she poured oil and the HJ begun. Stroking very slowly at first, alternating a bit of JG method, the feeling is HEAVEN.

Since she's been polite, so I also politely asked her if I can auto-roam. At first she said only on the outside with her clothes on. So I started raba-raba her neh nehs and after a while, asked her if I can 'see'.

At first, she said cannot but after little persuasion effort, she finally let me lift her blouse.

Wah...was treated with quite a handful set of jugs with inverted nips. Began my mouth assault although she tried to pull away, but I can sense that she made very little effort in doing that. Can see she's enjoying it.

All this happened while her one hand on my didi, another one rubbing my arse cracks and the part in between. Again, felt good.

This went on for about 15 minutes and I told her I'm about to cum. Upon hearing that, she stroke my didi faster and guess what, use one of her fingers to rub my arsehole hard and PUSHED it in!

I was like.....KNN....this is good and at the same time cannot tahan and blew my BIG load. When I was in the midst of spurting, she still continue to HJ me and her little finger still in the dark hole.

Only when she saw I was completely soft and spent, she released her grip and told me she's gonna go wash for a while. When she's back, she brought me a glass of water and use a clean towel to clear away the oil and powder.

Paid her and asked for her no which she gave. Told me she has a BF here. Not sure if she's telling the truth.

Walked out from this massage place feeling good and satisfied.

Now, the important thing is stats and damage.

Name: Ivy
Looks: 6/10 (look wise is OK with mixed blood, but she got crooked teeth, that's why a 6)
Boobs: 34B (she told me, quite handful with nice inverted nips, brown)
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8.5/10 (not sure about other bros but I like the finger part)
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
Damage: $40 (1 hr massage) + $30 (HJ) = $70
RTF: Yes when I need a good massage with release

Tried asking her if she do provide service outside but she said no.

I apologise for my long winded virgin FR.

The ratings, services written in this thread are my personal opinion/experience. I hope bros don't flame me if they did not get the same treatment or find her way below standard.

Thank you for reading my FR.
Old 15-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 19
procum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud of

Went Over to Yuyi yesterday seeing some positive feedback on this TN joint.

The place is easy to find as there is only one 7-eleven along KS. I went in and was greeted by the recept. Manage to get a short glance and most of the gals are working. I opt for 1 hour session and was lead into a room.

The room is quite small and shares the same aircon with another room. Soon I hear a light knock on the door and Xiao Mei came in. She was smiling and greeting me at the same time and asked what drinks I want. Although she is not a looker but her good attitude makes up for it.

Soon she started Massaging me and I must say she really put in alot of effort and strenght. Now the fun part comes..... after she has done with my back, she asked if i want to have my ass massaged. I act blur and told her i never try before and want to try it out. She started with the butt cheeks, then the butt crack, to the balls and area jointing the balls. It is vey stimulating and I felt really shiok!!!

After quite a while of 'back attack' she asked me to turn over and seeing the hard standing cork, she asked if i want to have my didi massaged. I was qouted $30, $40, $ 50 for HJ. She does HJ only and the three price is for how much you like her service. I told her I only bring $70 and she smiled and start to powder my chest. Up till then, I gave Xiao Mei two thumbs up in service!!

After powdering my chest, she start to claw my whole body very softly. By then my hands are already roaming all over her butt and tits. After like 5 mins, she applied oil on her hand and start to play with my didi slowly. The whole HJ was long and slow. She really took her time to build up the feeling and pace, of course for me to pull the bra up to play with her full A cup tits. She judged the speed I want by the way i fondle and teased her nipples, as I go faster, she would also increase the pace.

I told i was about to cum and she........stuck her finger up my asshole and continued to pump hard. The first blast of cum was strong and it shot up like artillery and landed on the bra ' she didn't notice' and she slow down the pace till I have nothing to cum. I must say that It is one of the best HJ I ever had.

Name: Xiao Mei
Looks: 5.5/10 (plump looking)
Body: 5/10 got tummy and A cupper
Massage: 8/10 (strength is based on customer request)
HJ: 9/10 (10/10 If she lets me cum on her tits)
FJ & BJ: She don't provide
RTF : A must
Old 16-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
gongongong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah....FR on Xiao Mei sounds good.

Will try her out on my next visit.
Old 16-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Care and Share - Keong Siak Street

Hi guys. Just joined the club today.

Checked out Yuyi yesterday around 12pm. Opened the door & was greeted by a young & smiley lady. Opt for 1 hr session. She lead me to a small room next to the toilet. After stripping down to underwear, she knocked on the door & entered.

She asked if i want to take off my underwear, afraid that the massage oil will stain it. I stripped & lay down. She started with my legs first. Wah! She really knew where to press & ensured my whole legs are massaged. Next, she proceeded to my back. I told her my shoulder stiff & she helped to spend more time there.

Turned around after 30 min & she massaged my thigh & arm muscles. Lastly she ended the session with the chest & stomach. Next, she asked whether didi wants massage. I asked how much & she replied $30 or $40 depending on my satisfaction.

Poured some oil on my didi & performed some JG skills. Felt great & autoroaming started. Reached under her top & fondled with her boobs. OMG! Her boobs are at least C cup & after some persuasion, she allowed me to lift her top. Continued to fondle her breasts & exploded after 5 min.

She helped me to clean up & asked if i want to bath. Answered yes & took a good bath. After clothes on & had a cup of tea, i went to the counter & paid her $70. Thanked her for her service before leaving.

Plus point: - Good & Hard massage
- Constantly asking whether strength enough or press correct
place or not
- Always smile at customer.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 8/10
RTF : Definitely
Old 16-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Care and Share - Keong Siak Street

Hi guys. Just joined the club today.

Checked out Yuyi yesterday around 12pm. Opened the door & was greeted by a young & smiley lady. Opt for 1 hr session. She lead me to a small room next to the toilet. After stripping down to underwear, she knocked on the door & entered.

She asked if i want to take off my underwear, afraid that the massage oil will stain it. I stripped & lay down. She started with my legs first. Wah! She really knew where to press & ensured my whole legs are massaged. Next, she proceeded to my back. I told her my shoulder stiff & she helped to spend more time there.

Turned around after 30 min & she massaged my thigh & arm muscles. Lastly she ended the session with the chest & stomach. Next, she asked whether didi wants massage. I asked how much & she replied $30 or $40 depending on my satisfaction.

Poured some oil on my didi & performed some JG skills. Felt great & autoroaming started. Reached under her top & fondled with her boobs. OMG! Her boobs are at least C cup & after some persuasion, she allowed me to lift her top. Continued to fondle her breasts & exploded after 5 min.

She helped me to clean up & asked if i want to bath. Answered yes & took a good bath. After clothes on & had a cup of tea, i went to the counter & paid her $70. Thanked her for her service before leaving.

Plus point: - Good & Hard massage
- Constantly asking whether strength enough or press correct
place or not
- Always smile at customer.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 8/10
RTF : Definitely
Old 18-03-2007, 02:30 AM
Samster

Glad that this joint attracts so many brudder here.. Continue caring and sharing!

Remember to post your FR here..

For those who PM on the contact..pls follow the thread and find your way there.. I only entertain brudders who shares FR before..

Cheers..
Old 18-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

I went for a recee yesterday. It could be flooded by the good response of this thread, it was full house! The lady boss then gave me a name card ask me to call first before coming next time.

When I entered the TN, it is so smokey...a few people (duno whether are the customers or just nearby pub workers..) were smoking in the lounge. The feeling is not that good as the whole TN is too smokey...if opt for 1 hour of massage, by the time you come out from the TN, I may be smelled like a smoker or pubber.. mum may scold when I enter the house...

Any feedback about this smokey environment? Is it normal or just my luck was bad?
Old 18-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

Hi man.

I tink maybe just your bad luck.

wasn't smoky when i went there around noon time.
Old 20-03-2007, 07:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
chipichanga has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
Hi man.

I tink maybe just your bad luck.

wasn't smoky when i went there around noon time.
Will post a FR on this place very soon as I work around the area. Have any bros noticed that it is hard to take a peek from outside as the glass is black? I also noticed a chubby girl from the place going to buy food as I was having my lunch at the kopitiam opposite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1