The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 9
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Step Brother - PART 1

Here's 1st wonderful lusting fantasies written here for you're own reading pleasure. 

WARNING: THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, MATURE CONTENT, NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG READERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Casey glanced over Jay's shoulder towards the front door, her body tensing nervously as he urgently pulled at her tiny silver studs holding her shimmering black sleeveless top together.

"I told you my parents are away in Spain and my brother, his in the Centre of London no doubts pis*ng all his employees off with his smarmy gob shite mouth!"

"You really like your brother then!" Casey mocked sarcastically.

"Forget about my brother his miles away, I like you and right now that's all I'm interested in!" He told her pushing her top over her shoulders

Casey had been with Jay for over six months now having met him in her eighteenth birthday at a nightclub her best friend had dragged her along too. She was hating the experience until he'd propped himself up on the bar stool next to her. Clubbing had never been her scene, in fact boys had never been her scene.

She wasn't into girls either, despite her friends all assuming she was a lesbian. She was just late starter, pre-occupied with her education and succeeding in the career she'd always longed for since a tiny little girl. A vet! At the moment she was merely an assistant, but with her sheer determination she was absolutely certain one day she would have her very own surgery.

She hadn’t ever consumed alcohol before that night and Jay’s constant supply of drinks he was pushing her way soon had her feeling funny in the mind and wobbly on her legs, before the night was out she found herself half stripped in a tiny toilet cubicle losing her virginity.

She hated him for it at first, two weeks she was ignoring his calls to her mobile.

“Ok he took advantage Casey, but he obviously likes you or he wouldn’t be calling you twenty plus times a day!”

Her best friend Laura pointed out. Admitting that there was some truth in what her mate was saying she decided to finally pick up and see what he had to say for himself.

“I’m sorry Casey!” He apologized the second she said hello.

“I meant what I said to you that night, I like you I really do…”

There was a pause, she heard him take a deep breath.

“Let me take you out I’d like to apologize, you know for what happened that night, I should not have….”

Casey interrupted, for the first time she realized she was as much responsible for what took place as him.

“Yes, apology accepted and yes you can take me out!” She told him in one quick breath.

“Wow, I thought… I thought you were seriously mad at me.”

“I was but, well it’s not like you forced me was it!” She admitted to herself as well as him.

The two of them met up almost every evening after that call this was the first time they’d decided to go all the way again since that first drunken messy ten minutes in a nightclub.

“What is it with your family, why do you never want to talk about them?” Casey questioned.

She inhaled deeply in response to his tongue flicking over her erect nipple. He knew so much about her life and yet he always avoided letting her into his. It was irritating her.

“Damn Casey!” He grunted pulling his head back from her naked flesh.

"My parents are barely ever around and my brothers an arrogant, dominating ass! Anything else you want to talk about or can we perhaps get back to what we came back here for in the first place?”
Old 26-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Step Brother - PART 1

She looked at him surprised, he’d never spoken to her so harsh before, his tone startled her, for a second she thought she might cry.

“I’m sorry ok!” He apologized sensing her upset.

“My parents have a villa out in Spain so they’re out there a lot of the time, and my brother, his a business man, runs his own company up town, were different, we just don’t gel that well. In my job I try to make people’s life is a little easier, in his, the deeper in the shit they get the more money he makes. He runs a debt collecting agency, but not the unpaid five hundred pound store card type we’re talking people’s homes, their businesses. Guys like me themselves off a cliff!”

Casey bit down on her lip, her eyes squinted shut at the disgust on his face.

“It’s just a job thought isn’t it? I guess everyone has to pay their way in life and if they can’t then it has to be resolved somehow.”

She didn’t want him to feel like she was sticking up for his brother but she could see it from both sides. Allowing him to lower her down onto couch she let out a pleasurable moan widening her tights apart, her body responding hungrily as his fingers pushed deep inside her pulsing flesh.

“What was that?”

Her head lifted from the cushioned arm of the three seater sofa, her yes back on the glass paneled front door.

“Nothing, stop stressing!’ Jay told her sliding his body down hers to take her with his mouth.

“And again!” She panted breathlessly, his tongue driving her wild.

“What the fuck sake Casey?”

He lifted his head questioning her with irritation.

“I heard something click Jay, twice! Can’t we at least go up in your room?”

“It’s probably the springs in the sofa, you are trashing around on it!” He laughed.

"Please!”
“Ok, fine!”

He stood to his feet pulling her up by her hands his mouth back on hers as soon as she met his level.

“Suck me!” He murmured against her lips.

She pulled away, her feet turning to the direction of the stairs.

“No here! Suck me Casey and then I’ll take you upstairs and fuck you!”

The force he pulled her back with unnerved her, his grip was tight around her wrist. Lowering herself down onto her knees she released him from his jeans and took his length inside.

“Suck harder!”

His voice was demanding she was unsure that she liked it yet the tingle between her legs was certain she did. He started to grunt, raising her eyes up she watched him run his fingers firmly through his short brown hair, he gazed down at her lustfully filling her mouth with his creamy arousal.
Old 26-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

“Come here.” He whispered softly.

She rose slowly, her lips skimming over his chest as she stood.

“Close your eyes Casey.” He told her turning her around in his arms.

His fingers trace over her hardened buds down her abdomen finding their way to her wetness.

“Oh yes!” She moaned widening her stance to give him better access.

Her head lent back into the crook of his neck, her moans getting louder as his fingers teased her sensitive nub. She could feel his cock stiffening again against her buttocks.

“Stay right where you are I’m just going to get out of these jeans, keep your eyes shut Casey!”

His tone had switched again, his request most definitely an order. Swallowing against her odd mixture odd fear and arousal she stood on the spot he’d left her in and waited in anticipation. Hearing him step back up behind her she felt soft material hit against her eyes, and then that odd noise again echoed through her ears.

“Jay what are you doing?”

Her voice shook, she opened her eyes to the darkness.

“Just relax!” He replied.

"Jay no!” She gasped.

He had both of her wrists in one hand tying them together her back.

“I told you I’m going to take you upstairs and fuck you, I’m just getting you prepared!”

“Jay!” She screeched.

His shoulders pressed hard into her stomach as her feet were lifted off the ground, she wriggled beneath his hold as he carried her up the stairs.

“Fuck you!”

Casey’s tone angered, the force he dropped her on the bed with made her bounce up off the mattress.

“No darling, I’m going to fuck you! Your drenched down there Casey don’t pretend you don’t want it!”

He pushed her tights apart running his finger over her throbbing pussy, her hips raised in response despite her anger at him.

“You like being dominated, I knew you would right from that first fuck we had at the nightclub, that’s why I didn’t give up on you Casey, that’s why I’m never going to give up on you!”

She felt movement on the bed, a puppy like Yelp expelled through her lips as he yanked her sandy blonde hair pulling her head side, she felt the tip of his cock push against her half parted lips.
Old 26-12-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

“You look so good with my cum around your pretty pink lips Casey but the photo didn’t come out too well so we’re going to have to do a re-take!”

Photo? She panicked to herself unable to question his statement, her mouth filled with his length.

He continued to pleasure himself in her mouth, his fingers were squeezing on her nipples, releasing one he stretched his hand down between her legs.

“Arrr. Fuck!” She whimpered around his erection.

Something had entered inside her, pushing her into the mattress with each thrust, her arms aching beneath her, she assumed at first it was vibrator despite it feeling so real, it had to be she thought, his cock was till in her mouth. The initial sting settled leaving only pleasure, her moans mumbled around his flesh.

“You were right about this one, she’s so fucking tight!”

The voice startled her.

“Jaaaaaay!” She mumbled in panic.

He run his fingers down her cheek.

“Don’t stress darling, it’s just my brother… My step brother! Don’t worry you won’t be disappointed. When you see him you know exactly why I hate him so much!”

She heard the strange voice snigger, her darkness removed as Jay uncovered her eyes. The man on top of her, pumping inside her with his torso rested up high on his arms sent her arousal into over drive the moment they caught sight of him. Jay was hot but this guy had just set fire to her soul.

She glanced up at Jay with his short brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and youthful completion. And then back to this jet black haired, blue eyed, rugged, unshaven stranger.

“Fuck, I think I’m gonna cum!” Her voice muffled.

As her pleasure echoed through the room Jays pleasure re-filled her mouth, his step brother pulled out squirting his own over her abdomen.

Pulling her over on her front Jay released her hands. She clambered up the bed wrapping her arms around her bent knees scared by what was happening and confused by her reaction to it.

End of part 1>>>>> To be continued......
Old 26-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
tobleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Step Brother - PART 1

Please continue TS
Old 26-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

DonThamh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here, support!
Old 27-12-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Step Brother - PART 2

RECAP...

"Meet Zane my step brother."
------

He gestured his hand towards him on introduction.

"And this is the girl I told you about. Casey!" Moving the direction of his hand he pointed to her, his face frowning slightly at her fearful expression.

"I thought you didn't even get on, you said he was a..."

"An arrogant dominating ass! Yes he is, but so am I, well in the bedroom anyway."

"Oi less of the arrogant, gob shite! I just like to have control in all aspects that's all, I get what I want simple as that!"

Casey couldn't help but giggle as she recalled Jay using the term gob shite to describe Zane just a short time ago. Rolling her eyes at them she attempted to get up from the bed.

"Erm not so hasty pretty lady, Jay might be spent but I'm certainly not!"

He lowered his face over hers.

"We have matching eyes, must be fate ah!" He whispered rolling his tongue across her ear.

She stared back into his deep blue eyes, they were glazed over she knew exactly what he wanted from her as he raised up on his knees at her side. Excepting his once again fully erect length inside her mouth, she sucked on him hard. Jay stood watching her pleasure his step brother his own length hardening inside his tightly gripped fist.

"Get on all fours!" He ordered sharply slapping her behind as it raised up in the air.

She whimpered her mouth plunging further down Zane's shaft.

"You love his cock don't you Casey!" He stated, his fingers sliding against her drenched slit.

"Answer me!"

"Yes!" She mumbled.

He slapped her arse again, this time harder, his palm gently stroking over the sting.

"Your a bad dirty girl Casey getting off on another guy when your supposed to be mine!"

Zane's hand grabbed at her hair pulling her back to his cock.

"You thought because I decided to be a good boy and share with my brother you could get turned on by it?"

Casey's body tensed as his hand slapped hard against her reddened skin.

"I'm sorry!" Her voice muffled.

"Fuck her Jay, make her cum for you!"
Old 27-12-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Step Brother - PART 2

"I intend too!" He replied abruptly to Zane.

Casey felt something wet being rubbed into the crack of her arse, her body jolting forward as a finger entered inside.

"Fuck NO!" Her voice mumbled loudly around the flesh in her mouth.

"Don't stress darling, we both turn you on right, so we're both going to fuck you..."

He paused, pushing another finger her arse.... "Together!"

"I'm just getting you prepared for what's to come!"

With that he pulled out his fingers and entered the tip of his cock, guiding himself in slowly he caressed her nub with his free hand.

A tear rolled down her cheek, the pain intense her mouth clamped around Zane's shaft, her movement halting. Suddenly her cries become moans of pleasure an imminent orgasm building and bubbling inside her.

"That's more like it!" Zane rasped, his cock jerked between her lips.

Sliding it from her grip he reached over the edge of the bed and retrieved a square foil packet from the bedside drawer. She watched him remove the rubber inside and pull it over his length as Jay thrusted into her. He reached beneath her, first his attention was on her nipples, teasing them as they swayed forward and backwards, then he moved further down finding her empty hole, his finger pushing into the dripping wet pulsing wall.

"I think your ready pretty lady, come sit yourself on me!"

Jay pulled out leaving her feeling a pained sense of loss, she knelt back on her knees her eyes fixed on Zane's erect length. Reaching out to her wrist he pulled her towards him guiding his length to her entrance as she straddled across him.

"Oh that's good." She moaned her mouth dropping hungrily to his.

She was aware of the movement behind her, her stomach tensing as Jay's hands spread her arse cheeks apart. Her movement slowed.

"Just try to relax!" Zane murmured against her lips sensing she was scared.

"Owww, fuck!" Her head lifted back, she bit down hard on her lip, both holes plunged with their lengths, the feeling overwhelming.

"Come here!" Zane whispered to her, his tongue filling her mouth. As movement started back up again her body suddenly become taken over with sheer pleasure, her delightful moans filling the room, her orgasm screamed it's way through the back of her throat, her body in spasms sending both guys into and their own ecstasy.

She collapsed down on Zane's chest, her legs trembling, her breath out of sync. Jay rested up on his side next to them gently stroking her naked back.

"Why did you take pictures?" Her mind wandered to those odd noises she'd heard earlier and then his comment about a photo.

"Just in case I'd read you wrong and you freaked out!" His reply was quick.

"What you would have used them against me to keep my mouth shut?" She asked shocked.

"I don't think we need to worry about that now darling, I reckon I read you word perfect! Your up for it and we're more than up for giving you it!"

"So does this mean I'm kind of with both of you?" Casey asked, an awkwardness in her tone.

"Nah!" He chuckled.

"Zane's got his own, but if your a really good girl maybe we're introduce her to you next time!"

She looked from Jay and Zane, the look on both of their faces telling her the next time was not going to be too long away!

T h e E n d
Old 27-12-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
KarenMok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Step Brother - PART 2

Nice story TS!
Old 27-12-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Zalen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 27-12-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

diggert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 27-12-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Dear Guys,

Check out another short stories on my next thread "Step Sister" , care for a quickie with "Beautiful Sunday" or gazing through "A Day in the forest" while fantasizing being that Prince Charming for your Cinderella?

Anyway, hope you can support me further....

Thanks!

Taking a few daY's break.....More stories coming..... after breaks...Thanks again guys!

Last edited by kiasusam; 27-12-2016 at 09:39 AM.
Old 27-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 9
LickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro, nice short stories
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1