The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 9
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool The Dream Reaper

Chapter 1

I awoke feeling the sperm running down my thigh. It had happened again, a wet dream that I’d been having three times a night. It always started the same way, I would be in a bar getting a drink, and once I sat down in an alcove that was situated at the back of the bar, someone would get under the table and start to give me the best damn blowjob ever. However, I couldn’t see who it was, and when they’d taken me to the very edge, I would cum for real, and wake up. I cleaned up the mess, and then lay there wondering why I should be having such vivid and incredible wet dreams. It wasn’t because I didn’t get laid. On the contrary, I had my fair share of sex. In addition, I was 21 and had never experienced a wet dream in my life.

Then I noticed something on the floor of my bedroom, a small brooch. I got out of bed and picked it up and upon examination; I discovered engraved writing on the back, too small to read with the naked eye. I searched through my desk until I found my magnifying glass. Looking closer under the lamp, the inscription read, To Abby, for passing the PHD exam. I didn’t know anyone by that name. I also knew that the brooch hadn’t been there when I’d gone to sleep.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized I had had an intruder, but upon checking the house, I’d found all the doors and windows locked from the inside. At that point, I figured that it must have been snagged onto my clothing, and I’d not noticed. I decided to hide it away, and had the perfect place for it. A week later, I was still having these wet dreams when it suddenly changed. I was still in the bar, but a voice could be heard in my head, saying, where is my brooch. I awoke with the dream still fresh in my memory, wondering why I should dream about the brooch. Then I had a wild idea, what if someone was visiting me during my sleep, someone who had lost a brooch.

I laughed at myself, but couldn’t shake the idea, so I decided to humour me. I set the camcorder to record my movements during sleep, and the next night when I was ready for bed, I started the camcorder off and went to sleep. I awoke with my own cum running down my thigh, and then remembered the camcorder.

To be honest I didn’t think I would find anything, but what I did find was mind blowing. First of all the tape had only been going for half an hour, so I rewound it, and then placed it into the video player. At first, it was what I expected to find, me asleep, with an occasional turn for excitement. Then suddenly a light appeared above my head in the film, I watched very intently, and witnessed a vision of beauty appearing from the light. She was a young woman, of small stature floating above my bed, and then I saw the covers start to move on their own, revealing my naked body beneath. She then proceeded to hover above my cock, taking in the entire length down her throat, and giving me a blowjob. I looked down and found that I had a real boner right now.

This was incredible, she continued until I came and then placed everything back as it was, and vanished. I rewound the tape going over it again and again, not believing what my eyes were seeing. I just had to talk with this little beauty, but how, the only time she appeared was when I slept. Then I looked at the computer, and started to get an idea.

If you’ve ever owned a computer, you will know that they are incredibly versatile, able to do a number of every day things. The obvious things being typing out letters, playing games, using the Internet and so on but you can also set your computer up to do a number of things around your home. For instance, if you had the right equipment you could actually save money on your electricity bills, simply by setting up sensors around your home that the computer could identify with. Then when it detected you in one room, it would automatically turn out the lights in another.

Therefore, what I did first was get the right equipment for the job in hand, and started to set it all up. Once I had set things up, I sat in front of the camcorder and recorded a message just for my little visitor. Then re-recording it onto my computer, I set the camcorder as before to watch what happened. I had set the camcorder to start as soon as my computer activated.

That night I waited until I was really tired, and then after making last minute checks I got into bed. When I awoke twenty minutes later, the lights were all on, as well as my computer and camcorder. Quickly getting out of bed I rewound the tape and started to play it through, it began as before with nothing happening, and then the light appeared above my head again. She appeared, floating above my bed, then the lights came on and at the same time my voice could be heard coming from the computer.

”Please don’t be afraid, I will not harm you, but I now know of your existence.”

I watched her face on the tape, at first she had been startled, and was about to flee, but she then heard my voice, which seemed to calm her a little.

"I have found your brooch, and it is safe with me, I would like to meet with you,” I heard myself saying.

She listened intently and then spotting the camcorder, she floated over to it.

"I can only meet you in my dreams, for it is forbidden by my kind to make contact with the dream receiver,” she said, in a soft voice.

I looked at her face, she was beautiful, her hair was white and flowing, her eyes a gorgeous blue, her skin perfect, and a body that you would die for. The only defect, if you could call it that, was her height, for she only stood 4FT from the ground. However, 4ft of perfection was still, 4ft of perfection.

”I will come to you once you fall asleep again,” she said, floating back up and disappearing. I quickly turned everything off, and then climbed back into bed, before long I was asleep again. I suddenly heard a voice and turned around, and there she was a vision of loveliness.

”Hi, is Abby your name?” I said, looking into those gorgeous eyes. ”Yes, and you are Paul. I have made you my soul mate,” she replied. ”Are you real?” I asked. She laughed at that, her laugh being infectious, for I laughed back.

"Yes, I’m real, I just exist in another reality,” she replied. Up until now, our surroundings were dark within the dream, with nothing to see, but she waved her hand and changed that, for we were suddenly walking in a meadow. ”How do you do the things you do?” I said, sounding like a song I’d once heard. ”All the things you see are illusionary, even I am a projection of my real self,” she replied. "But you do exist, in the flesh as it were?” I said, reaching out to touch her, and feeling her solid arm. ”Yes, only my projection is controlling everything around you, for I too am asleep at this moment, and if I woke up in reality, this would all vanish,” she said, explaining it all very clearly. ”I see. What did you mean when you said that I was your soul mate?” ”When we have learned to manipulate our dreams we can choose a soul mate as a kind of reward, this reward is nearly always of a sexual nature, as we think about sex every bit as much as you,” she explained.

”But if you’re just a projection, then how could you have left your brooch in my reality?” I asked, thinking this will stump her. ”We found out a long time ago that when we enter your reality, whatever we bring with us becomes a part of that reality, but only while it is fresh in our minds,” she replied. ”So what you’re telling me is that as soon as you blank that memory out, the brooch would disappear?” ”Exactly,” she said, taking my hand. We walked for a while taking in the beauty that she had created, and then I spoke again. ”May I kiss you?” ”Yes, you may.” I drew her into my arms and kissed her softly on the lips, having to crouch a little. Her return kiss was more passionate, making me hard once again; I placed my hands onto her butt, squeezing slightly. She reached down taking hold of my cock, which made me realize I was now naked. She really did control everything in this reality. With her hand moving along my cock, she too suddenly appeared naked. Her body was a work of art, but I couldn’t help thinking how much was projection and how much was reality, was this how she looked, or how she would like to look?
We found ourselves on the floor, our kiss becoming more heated, and then I felt the wall of her pussy, she was wet. I pushed my way in, and she gasped as my cock entered the tightest pussy I’d ever felt, and then I started to work it faster. My cock was feeling great as I felt every inch sinking into her love canal, her cries of pleasure turning me on even more. Her breasts were heaving, as her breathing seemed to get more pronounced. Then I felt myself coming; it was running down my thigh, once more, and I suddenly realized I’d awoken.

Sitting up, I cleaned myself, and returned to sleep. She was still there waiting for my arrival, and we were both dressed again. ”That was incredible!” I said, taking her hand. ”I waited, for I knew that you would return, but I am about to wake up myself, as soon as that happens you will return to your own thoughts, and I will see you again tomorrow,” she said.

We walked for a while longer hand in hand, not saying anything, and then I was back, sitting up in bed, and looking forward to the next night. and hold a note to pin, move, or delete it
Old 13-12-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 20
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Dream Reaper

Camping for next installment
Old 13-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
quem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more.
Old 13-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: The Dream Reaper

Chapter 2

My first meeting with Abby was an unbelievable experience. Tonight I had gone to bed early, knowing that I hadn’t slept well in the past few days, mainly through waking up every half-hour with cum juice running down my thigh. Not that I was complaining you understand I just knew that if I had an uninterrupted sleep I would probably sleep for 8-10 hours.

Pretty soon, I was asleep, and looking forward to finding out what was in store tonight. Suddenly I heard Abby’s voice, and I was in the meadow once more. Turning around, I found her running towards me with her hair flaring back, being caught in the wind. Her breasts were moving in a delightful manner, making me feel horny already. ”Hello Paul,” she said, as she approached me, “are you alright?” I had to admire her imagination, for she wore a delightful little dress, which hugged all the right places.

"Yes, I’m fine, and you?” "Oh, I feel great, full of life and raring to go, does that sound silly?” she said. ”No, not at all, life is too short as it is, so you should enjoy it while you can,” I replied, philosophically. She smiled, and then grabbed my hand, and we ran down the meadow. "I want to show you where I live,” she said. We stopped in a glade, which was very peaceful, and then she waved her hand, more for theatrics rather than a need. As she did so, the surroundings changed. We were suddenly standing in a small village, which had a water-well in the centre, and was currently very active.

”These are my people, they are all dreaming at the moment, so you will find they can all talk to you,” said Abby. I had to wonder why they should be dreaming of working in their own village, and I was about to say the same when Abby told me. "If you’re wondering why they’re dreaming of their own village, when they could be exploring other places, it’s because they are content with their lives, and do not feel they need to wander far,” she said. I looked closely at my surroundings, I’d expected to find them technologically advanced but I couldn’t even see streetlights. ”Do you not have electricity here?” I asked.”There is no need, we have the ability to keep it light in the village at all times,” she replied, dismissively. ”How…?” I enquired.”There is always someone asleep in the village, and they dream its light, even for those that are awake,” she said. ”Doesn’t that become confusing, I mean how do you know who is asleep, and who is awake?”

"It used to be confusing, but now we dream of clothes we don’t possess, so when you see someone wearing that type of clothing, you know they’re dreaming,” she replied. Simple yet efficient, I thought, following Abby into a building, I soon realized that dreaming was a way of life for these people. ”This is my home!” I looked around; it was a nice tidy place, large enough for one, and cozy, with a fireplace in the centre. There were no doors however, just large alcoves, one being the kitchen and another being the bedroom. That’s where I spotted Abby taking her clothes off, I stood watching, and enjoying the show. She was lifting the dress up and over her head, revealing a most perfect figure, a tiny waist with slender arms and a bust that defied her proportions, big and rounded with large nipples.

My cock stood to attention the moment I saw them, she smiled as she walked over to embrace me. Standing on tiptoe, she kissed me; I placed my hands onto her slender waist, as our lips met. She then led me to the bed, but before we got on, she asked me a question. ”Have you got any sexual fantasies?” "I didn’t have to think very long about this one, for I’d only ever had one true fantasy.” "I always wanted to have sex with two women at once, like every other hot blooded male on my planet,” I replied, with a laugh.

She smiled and raised her hand; and suddenly a double of her-self stood next to me. When your lucks in, it’s in, I thought. They were identical in every way; my cock was so solid I could have smashed bricks with it. I undressed in such haste, that I tore the shirt I was wearing, that’s when I realized just how complex these dreams really were. She could have made my imaginary clothes just disappear, but it felt more natural this way. We all got onto the bed, with me in the middle, and then their hands started to touch me all over. One of them immediately started to suck my hardened cock, while the other kissed me. I was in heaven, the feel of their bodies along with the smell and taste of their every being, couldn’t have been more real. I couldn’t help thinking that this was not going to last long, because normally whenever I ejaculated in my dreams, I would cum in reality and wake up. However, I seemed to be lasting a lot longer than normal, and started to wonder why? I could feel every touch of her tongue, both in my mouth and around my cock, and I was also feeling the excitement associated with such erotic stimuli. However, I wasn’t coming, in fact, I fucked them both, twice, making them cum and still I hadn’t cum myself.

Now I would be the first to admit that I am no stud, so I knew there was something wrong.”Why haven’t I cum yet Abby?” I suddenly asked.” I have allowed you to enjoy all the pleasures associated with sex, but stopped you from coming, so that you can enjoy it for longer,” she told me. I thought about that for all of one second, and then commenced in fucking them both for what seemed like hours. I’d always wanted to last a long time, but found that I nearly always got too excited too quickly. When we’d made love a number of times, I asked her if it was possible for me to travel here physically. ”Only the Dream Reaper could answer that question,” she said. ”The Dream Reaper… Who is that?” I asked. ”He is the all knowing all powerful Head of my people,” she replied, in a very serious voice. ”Can I see him?”

The next thing I know, we’re suddenly both dressed and standing in front of another building. Abby knocked, and upon hearing a voice say enter, she opened the door and led the way. This house was very different to Abby’s it was darker for a start with candles being the only light source, hundreds of them. We walked into what looked like a large hallway with pillars standing on both sides, running from one end to the other. There seated at the end was a small man, no bigger than Abby. He beckoned us forward, asking how he could be of service. Abby explained who I was, and then told him that I had a question.

”You may ask your question Paul,” he said. ”First, thank you for seeing me,” I said, feeling that I was in an important persons presence, “I would like to know, if it is possible for me to reach your plain of existence, in my true form, as opposed to my dream one?” ”It is, but for you to enter our realm, you would have to undergo the dream quest,” he said. I turned to Abby with a look of an enquirer; she pulled me to one side.

"The dream quest, is a test of character, in order to ascertain whether or not the person going through it, is worthy of being accepted,” she explained. "What does it involve exactly?” I said. The Dream Reaper answered that question, when he stood up and came over to join us. ”There are three forms of Dream Questing, the first is that of bravery the second that of intelligence and a third which you may choose, but they must all relate in someway to your reasons for wanting this,” he said. I thanked the Dream Reaper, and informed him that I would make my decision shortly, both Abby and I then returned to her abode in an instant to discuss this further. ”If you would have me Abby, I would like to try this,” I said, holding her hands. ”I would like you to be here for real, but there is a penalty for failing the quest,” she replied. ”And that is?” “I would never be able to contact you again, for the Dream Reaper would deem you unworthy,” she said, holding me.

This was something I hadn’t counted on, and something I couldn’t bear. I had feelings for this woman, which I’d never felt for any other. We held each other for a long time after that, making love a number of times. Then when she became aware that I was going to awaken naturally, she allowed me to cum. I awoke with my own cum juices running once more down my thigh, and sat up. I had a lot to think about, and knew that I would be seeing her again.
Old 13-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Dog2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS for next update.
Old 13-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kemuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 13-12-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 9
Donniee is a glorious beacon of lightDonniee is a glorious beacon of lightDonniee is a glorious beacon of lightDonniee is a glorious beacon of lightDonniee is a glorious beacon of lightDonniee is a glorious beacon of light

Start to camp here.
Old 13-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Cool Re: The Dream Reaper

Chapter 3

I was on the verge of committing myself to the Dream Quest, a sort of right of ascension. Abbey had shown me her world, and I had shown her my desire to stay, but in order to do that I had to pass The Dream Quest. There was one snag however, if I failed the Quest, I would never see Abby again.

Abby came to me in my dream again that night, and looked as lovely as ever. "Have you made up your mind?” she asked. ”I’ve decided to go for it, but I need to know if I can have a quest on sex?” I replied. ”Yes you can, but be aware, the Dream Reaper will test you to the limit, only ending the quest when he is totally convinced that you are worthy,” she said, with concern in her voice. I’d made up my mind; I wanted this with every fiber of my being, because for the first time in my life I’d found someone that I cared about. Abby waved her hand, and the meadow was replaced with the village, an impressive sight the more I saw it.

We were soon in the presence of the Dream Reaper, who asked if I had come to a decision. ”I have,” I said, thinking of the best way to put this, “I would like the quest to be one of a sexual nature.” My thinking for this had been simple, the Dream Reaper had told me, the reason I wanted the quest would somehow be involved in the quest and as Abby was the main reason, I felt sure that she would be involved in the sex part.

”What are your reasons for wanting this Quest?” He asked. “I wish to spend the rest of my life with Abby, she is all I care about,” I replied. ”The QUEST begins!” he said.

Suddenly I found myself in Abby’s house, and then horror, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. He’d changed me into a woman. I looked more closely; I was wearing a short dress, and had long dark hair, with a large bust. I placed my hand onto my left breast this was unbelievable it felt every bit as good as the real thing. Then I looked down pulling my dress up a little; I was wearing panties that felt very comfortable, I rubbed my finger over the area that most intrigued me. Then realized what it must be like for women everywhere, I felt a tingling in my crotch, followed by a longing to rub the clitoris.

Then I came to my senses and realized that I was now in the Quest, and wondering what my task would be. As if in way of an answer, a man appeared before me, and I realized in an instant what I would have to do. He never spoke; he just stood there looking me up and down. I wanted to ask where Abby was, but then I had a thought, I wondered if this man was indeed Abby. If it was, then I could do this I just had to get the idea of making love to another man out of my mind. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against homosexuality, I just had no desires in that direction. The man in front of me started to move towards me, I braced myself thinking, this is Abby, the woman you love. He started by kissing me on the cheek, and then working down to my neck, still not saying a word. Then his hands reached behind me unhooking my dress, and letting it fall to the floor. I was now almost naked, and thought that if I am to prove myself I’d better start to enjoy this. I tried to imagine what it must be like for a woman to undress a man, but of course, I couldn’t even begin to understand. Then I had an idea, why don’t I imagine it was a woman, at least that way I could act out what I would do in real life. Taking the plunge I placed my hands on either side of his face and gently pulled him towards me, we kissed for the first time. It wasn’t as bad as my imagination was portraying, and slowly but surely I got into the mood. He put a hand down my panties, making me jump back slightly. Then his finger touched my clit, and I suddenly found myself wanting him to rub me there a bit more. Then his finger entered me, I wanted to push forward, but allowed him to take control. His finger was doing all right up until now. He kissed me again, and then his hands were around the back of my panties and pulling them down. He had to crouch in order to get them right off, which meant his head was now level with my pussy. He applied pressure to my inner thighs opening my legs, and then he started to lick the area known as the vulva.

I was getting to learn how a woman must feel when these things are done to her, it was a nice feeling but it lacked something. Then he started to lick the clitoris vigorously, and a very pleasant feeling shot through my body. I placed both hands on the back of his head, pulling him gently into my mound. He started to dart in and out of my pussy, making me want to feel more, and then he stood up and undressed. 'This was it,' I thought, 'if I can pass this, I will have passed the Quest.' His muscular body didn’t do anything for me in fact it was making me wonder if I could go through with this. Then he removed his trousers revealing a large cock that was fully erect, strangely I could imagine what a woman must be thinking when she sees a sight like this. He then pulled me gently onto the bed, and laying me down he climbed on top pushing his cock up to the entrance.

I knew at that moment that I was going to let him do this, and still believed that this was indeed Abby. Then his cock started to enter me; my thoughts getting me worked up for nothing, because it felt quite pleasant. Once he’d gently entered my pussy, his pace started to pick up. The juices were suddenly flowing. It was a delightful experience as he picked up speed, going faster and faster. I suddenly found myself opening my legs wider, wanting him to go as far as possible, and then it started I was having an orgasm. Wow! So this is what an orgasm feels like, its no wonder a woman hates it when a man comes without satisfying her needs. I felt like thrusting upwards, a need for more building inside my vagina.

He plunged his cock in again and again, my orgasms were coming more frequently and then I felt him coming, another experience that I’d often wondered about. I could feel some of it running down my ass cheeks, but he hadn’t stopped fucking me, so that sensation was the furthest from my mind. Then he turned me around, and entered me from the back, as this was my favourite position in my natural form, I was more than curious as to how this might feel. I didn’t have to wait for long, his cock was soon making the juices flow once more only this time I could thrust back getting the maximum penetration.

By now, I think I had successfully let myself go, for the orgasms were even more intense, and his treatment of my new pussy was gorgeous. Then it all came to an end, with me suddenly being dressed and standing in front of The Dream Reaper. ”You have braved that, which you most dread, and past the Quest,” he said, smiling at me.

Abby was behind me, and jumped into the air shouting, “yes,” as I turned to see her. All that remained now was for me to enter this realm in my physical form, but there was something I had to know.
”Was the partner you, disguised as a man Abby?” ”I cannot say, it’s against the rules,” she replied, with a mischievous smile on her face.
I’d passed, so I didn’t care but I would forever remember that experience. Shortly after that, Abby was explaining how I would be getting into her plain of existence. It meant sleep walking into the light that I had witnessed, the day before I’d met Abby. She would put the right suggestions into my mind, and I would follow her commands. I told her to let me have the next day back there, for there were some things I needed to do.

Pretty soon, I’d informed all the people that mattered, that I was going on a long trip, and that they shouldn’t worry. Then stopping the mundane things like subscriptions to various magazines, and the utility charges, I packed a few personal belongings in my rucksack and placed it on my back. Soon after all that I was starting to get tired again so I retired to my bed for the last time. It all must have worked, for when I awoke I was standing next to Abby, who turned out to look just like her dream self. We kissed, and then holding hands she told me that there was so much to see and do…I couldn’t wait.
Old 13-12-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
KupOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story TS
Old 13-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

A really intriguing and unique story.
Will be following this thread closely.

To return list- Will return asap, do be patient. Thanks!
Rickey
esssinine
Old 13-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Garcia10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGoodAh View Post
A really intriguing and unique story.
Will be following this thread closely.
Agree. Will be camping here
Old 13-12-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Nitrogen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Old 13-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
NotreDame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 13-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
Euro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEuro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donniee View Post
Start to camp here.
Another clone of USrupiah spotted!!

Watch the points .... now is 18, should shoot up to 40 in no time

1st three to admit: Euro2O16, Pastor & honeytirak, who's next?
Old 13-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
metaldoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quem View Post
Camping here for more.
Same here as well.