The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Romantic date ideas for SB?

....technically my SB, by heart slightly in love... but thats not important Looking for new exciting places to take her, without bleeding my wallet to death. Any ideas?

I already tried the fancier places from MBS, Lantern, Dining in the mt faber cable car, etc. After half a year I am running out of ideas and also would like to see if there are some less cost options, she doesnt mind Dont always want to leave 300 bucks every time for a dinner or at least find a place that will offer something new and exciting. Ideally I like less busy romantic settings, smaller tables, enabling a bit of more contact (large tables piss me off )
Old 05-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Romantic date ideas for SB?

Bring her go JB eat bak-kut-teh?
Old 06-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
drivesienta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bring her to your bedroom:
Old 07-12-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivesienta View Post
Bring her to your bedroom:
You mean while the wife is in there too?
Old 07-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
cyntopia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book room, decorate a bit, happy ending, call for food, bath, go home.
Old 09-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 8
Dianyu is one of the Best!Dianyu is one of the Best!Dianyu is one of the Best!

go watch sunset.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Prawn fishing. It's an enjoyable activity, both of you get to have quite a bit of time together (since... it's fishing) and after that still can eat your catch if you want too. Rewarding experience.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Piper888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a sugar baby. Is your SB young? (eg. early or mid twenties like me). You can try those quieter places like Rochester park or Gilman barracks. Quite a lot of nice small restaurants and ambience.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:42 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper888 View Post
I'm a sugar baby. Is your SB young? (eg. early or mid twenties like me). You can try those quieter places like Rochester park or Gilman barracks. Quite a lot of nice small restaurants and ambience.
Dont mind me asking. How much are you getting as a sugar baby?
Old 12-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Dont mind me asking. How much are you getting as a sugar baby?
Because of their busy schedule and work traveling recently, we meet when we can. One pays me per meet up and another give me monthly.

Per meetup is $500 (once a week) and my other allowance is $3000 per month. (Meet at least 1-2 times per week).

I'm not like model stats with bombshell figure though.. but I guess I'm pretty and smart. The type you don't think you'll ever get to fuck if you know me as an acquaintance or friend. (because I give off innocent vibes lol)
Old 12-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Because of their busy schedule and work traveling recently, we meet when we can. One pays me per meet up and another give me monthly.

Per meetup is $500 (once a week) and my other allowance is $3000 per month. (Meet at least 1-2 times per week).

I'm not like model stats with bombshell figure though.. but I guess I'm pretty and smart. The type you don't think you'll ever get to fuck if you know me as an acquaintance or friend. (because I give off innocent vibes lol)
Since they are paying, does the two of them know each other existence since they are paying any you have to make sure their schedule do not clash. So in total how many you are hanging out with at this moment ?

Take Care
Old 12-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Since they are paying, does the two of them know each other existence since they are paying any you have to make sure their schedule do not clash. So in total how many you are hanging out with at this moment ?

Take Care
No they do not know each other's existence. For a point of time I was seeing both at same time but it was just for awhile. Now I'm only seeing one of them regularly. I don't want to be too stressed out juggling schedules (I have an actual work life to concentrate on too haha) and I try to be as honest as possible to whoever I'm seeing. Also mainly for safety reason I rather concentrate on one person. (You never know who is having fun outside without CD). Also, this person I'm seeing is very affectionate but discreet. No nonsense from him.
The other guy recently started saying I love you and how much he likes me and wanted to date me for real (as in bring home see family).. I freaked out. Thanks but no thanks. But I might see him again soon if he asks enough time. Maybe once awhile. Am I explaining too much?? Sorry I tend to ramble
Old 12-12-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No they do not know each other's existence. For a point of time I was seeing both at same time but it was just for awhile.
Well this can be complicate especially when both are paying and as man most has their ego unless one party don't mind which is hard to come by.
Quote:
Now I'm only seeing one of them regularly. I don't want to be too stressed out juggling schedules (I have an actual work life to concentrate on too haha) and I try to be as honest as possible to whoever I'm seeing. Also mainly for safety reason I rather concentrate on one person. (You never know who is having fun outside without CD). Also, this person I'm seeing is very affectionate but discreet. No nonsense from him.
True, once you get one reasonably stable and good one who can be affectionate and care for you is good enough especially you have your own source of income working. The rest are basically additional.
Quote:
The other guy recently started saying I love you and how much he likes me and wanted to date me for real (as in bring home see family).. I freaked out. Thanks but no thanks.
Well if you are not ready for that kind of situation, then I guess you better avoid. Again in this case this second guy is not married and pay you per visit while the other guy that you prefer is married and pay you per month. Well I am just guessing.

Basically you won't know how long it will last and from your history if it come by you just enjoy the moment and if it doesn't stay then you move on.

Hmmm.... maybe one day you may find your Mr Right.

Take Care
Old 12-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Basically you won't know how long it will last and from your history if it come by you just enjoy the moment and if it doesn't stay then you move on.

Hmmm.... maybe one day you may find your Mr Right.

Take Care

Sorry TS for hijacking your thread! Hope you thought of a place to bring your SB. Haha.

a2014- You're right on every count. Thank you and I hope so too. Btw the guy I'm seeing is the guy who pays per meetup haha. It's more straightforward and I don't feel obliged to be on his beck and call.
Old 16-12-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
Doink4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoink4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoink4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No matter what you do the end game must have happy ending. else nothing matters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1