The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2016, 07:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Fake doctors in S'pore from 3rd world countries, SMC will not enforce any act

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A little bird told me the following:

Singapore Medical Council has been letting in these fake and unqualified doctors for years now. Apparently in direct defiance of their own rules and regulations. In the case of the lawsuit regarding the fake Myanmar doctor who was recently acquitted of using fake documents for her medical verification, SMC should not even have let her in this country because no medicine university in Myanmar is on their list of approved schools.

Furthermore, SMC is a govt stat board, much like HDB. In any other country, a huge public outcry would have ensued if it was discovered that the govt had allowed in to practice, unqualified and substandard doctors, that jeopardize the citizen's health. My source told me that many people inside SMC were not happy with these developments. But at that time, Lee Suan Yew, Lee Hsien Loong's uncle, was the President of SMC. How then do you fight him? The doctors that elected him were all either PAP porlumpars, or doctors that are too afraid to jeopardize their own positions. Under his watch, the bulk of unqualified doctors came in. Its only recently, with Tan Ser Kiat being the President, more diligence is placed on vetting foreign doctors. But my insiders told me, even if you dare to go to MOH and complain that Freddie Lee was not doing his job, would they do anything against him? And it would be tantamount to committing career hari kiri.

Furthermore, my sources told me that MOH will not initiate any investigations into SMC, because any investigations would involve the questioning of Lee Suan Yew and that's a taboo topic. LHL would never allow his uncle to be hauled in front of a MOH investigating committee into the lapses of SMC. Therefore, everything will be covered up and buried. SMC has now quietly tightened up its admission process for FT doctors. But nothing can be done to look into the past in order not to besmirch Lee Suan Yew.

I asked my source why did it even happen in the first place. He mentioned 2 reasons. 1) Many doctors, the top 10% want to expand their practices, and they need to add doctors to their offices. Overseas unqualified doctors are the cheapest and fastest to get. That is why SMC does not have an entrance exam requirement for doctors to practice here. Just a job offer from a local office is enough. Each doctor is supposed to bring in $X in billings. And they pay them a lot less. SO, each doctor is a profit money printing machine for them. Many of the richest doctors are on the SMC elected members list. Its in their interest to earn as much as possible from each foreign doctor. 2) The PAP want to turn singapore into a larger medical tourist hub, and that requires doctors. So, the MOH turned a blind eye while SMC green lighted and fastracked shit useless FT doctors to work here.

Anyway, this is just my little bird saying. Not sure how true.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1