The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
ahlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Amazing 'Comeback' and 'Re-living' my BKK dream..

Do u believe in second chances in Life????? Well , I certainly did’nt (being the perpetual skeptic) but Life is indeed full of surprises when we least expect it!! We always use the cliché “U never know!” most times without much forethought but when Life changing experiences befall on us, a string of amazing and unexpected coincidences, stunning “comebacks” , sequential incidents or ‘accidents’ that occur with incredible timing/circumstances, whatever u wanna name it!!! But it did surely happened to me ( as I excitedly compose this true life account from my hazy memory) of how LIFE has pan out in such amazing fashion and of my “greatest ever” chionging ADVENTURE in bkk that his sentimental old fool has ever experienced!!!

My name and nick is ‘ahlau’ since I’ve been fortunate enuf to linger around this salty earth for half-a-century long and blessed (or cursed) with a well-endowed mid-riff section (nice way of saying ‘having a fat belly, la”!!! haha) which the girls in MP, WLs in GL, ‘ceweks’ in Batam and ‘siao-mei’s in Shanghai love to make fun of. Yes, a long-time chiongster certainly I was , chionging from BKK to Tanjung Pinang, from Northbridge and St Kilda’s or the King’s Cross in Oz to HCs in SG and JB!! Some bros might recognize me under my old nick of the ladyassassinator under which I posted some memorable FRs in Sammyboy on BKK and Batam chionging adventures some 2⅓ yrs ago !!
In truth, this thread (long story cum FR) is in many ways a continuation of that old thread, albeit some 2⅓ years late! The prolonged absence from Sammyforum was due to a “life-changing” experience when this ahlau’s life was literally hanging by a thread in an ER room in Batam. It happened on New’s year’s day, Year was 2005 (how can one forget!). Overcamed and miraculously recovered from a double-heart attack and after coming to, was greeted with the fateful “U are lucky to be alive” remark by that heaven-sent ER doctor who saved this poor sod’s life from the clutches of certain Death!

(My apologies if this background info appears to be seemingly aimless chatter but it does add perspective to the overall story since any good story must contain a prologue, a beginning and an ending to have any sensible value). Any ‘close encounter’ with the Grim Reaper naturally required a huge reality check and this led yours truly to re-evaluate and reflect on Life, undergo some spiritual awakening and even go thru an extended period of total abstention from chionging for the next 21 months!!. Believe me bros. this is an incredibly hard task to stick to, esp for one which was a regular chiongster who, in the past, couldn’t even last two weeks without chionging ah (Dun believe ask OKT “Ah Yap” of GL Lor 16 ah, he oso wondering what happened to his fav regular weekly customer “ahlau” , who suddenly disappeared into thin air and never visited his house for almost 2 years ah!!) wahaaa. Mind you, those desperately lonely nights and months sure was hard to pass, and with only memories of past chionging adventures to appease sexual impulses and fantasies with the only ‘outlet’ being the once-monthly ‘pcc’ which was duly carried out strictly for health and sanity reasons!!!

One of my obsessively favourite memory was that of a supermodel WL named “suree” from Club Pegasus whom I got to know during my then frequent visits to BKK between Jul to Oct 2004 (wrote abt her at some length in those early FRs abt BKK in this forum!). “Suree” was a red-hot fav amongst Pegasus customers as I remembered having to ask hunky-dory captain “Jorghi” to book her couple of days in advance during subsequent visits to BKK then. In fact, this old softie really had the ‘hots’ for “Suree” and she even became the primary reason for coming to visit BKK!! (silly old fool ,u say?? Are’nt we all!). Pegasus regulars will know wat I am talking abt la. Here’s an old sexy photo of her which I am again reproducing for reference…..

Anyway , I vividly recalled my last BKK and Club Pegasus visit way back in Oct ’04 . Stepped into Pegasus with an extra bounce in my step in sweet anticipation of booking Ms Dreamboat again but alas things were meant to be!! When I asked captain Jorghi for sweet “Suree” , was rudely informed by him that “Suree, no more working here, customer BUY HER OUT already!!!” . Siao man, my world and dreams shattered la and poor ahlau spent the night drinking half a bottle of whisky, drowning sorrows of broken dreams! (Dun believe, ask bro Sstand, Naemlo and perhaps Mr Romance la as they were probable “witnesses’ then if they cld remember!! Hahaa). Out of total sian-ness ahlau booked another supermodel (thru’ Jorghi’s recommendation), which was ex-FHM model or some thing like that. Her name “Pepsi” , slightly dark –complexion but super cute face really FHM standard , very well-endowed knockers ,slim waist and the prerequisite svelte body curves. Back to Grand Hotel in Ratchada, we made mandatory love session , which is standard cat bath followed by “tits-sandwich’ , and ensuing lovemaking, BJ and FJ on bed and within 10 mins, Mt Pina-Ahlau exploded in ecstatic eruption. After the lovemaking session, sweet “pepsi” and ahlau got to the usual talking and twenty questions, and then to my amazement, found out that she was close friend of my lost “suree” and she verified Captain Jorghi’s claims that she was indeed “bought out” by a rich HONGKI customer and is her mistress now , staying in an apartment in HK. Even showed me her sms to her hdphone no to authenticate her story and I then realized that I had truly lost Ms dreamboat “suree” who had gone on to greener pastures , living a “tai-tai” life as somebody’s mistress who cld afford her as one!!!!  .

Chionging experiences to share??? Well I certainly had more than my fair share over the years and can tell u all bros this… that when one is a young eager adult, sure want to try everything right? Go for quantity and no of bonkings or sexual conquests (whatever u wanna term it) , and go for service, trying all the things u never tried be4, this, that position, commando style, somersaulting gymnastics in HCs and GL and wherever yr ‘tricky dicky’ takes u la! However, once u have “tried it all” ,week in and week out, tasted all kinds of forbidden and sinful pleasures and have every erotic fantasy appeased, wat there is left??. Even the male testosterone in all of us have to eventually exhaust itself after running a marathon!!! As the years passed, so do our sexual stamina and eventually those weekly visits to GL Cat 150, trying all kinds of service-oriented WLs with great bodies and looks will eventually become something ROUTINE!!!! So wat happens when one reaches such a plateau?? My bros, I tell u this, U hang on to the one or the few ENDEARING memories of those that u feel have been SPECIAL to you. Someone whomu still can say aloud “wow” each time u see her and everyone has that somebody special in their hearts of hearts, I am sure, right??????

Okie okie, I now digress and can already heard murmurs of “ahya , why this idiot so long winded!!” . I prepared thjs thread here to tell my story, but it consists of many chapters, ironic twists and incidents and do included some colourful FRs in it. Of course, being a hopeless and sentimental romantic, sure to expect a lot of brickbats for writing this way (Already can hear ppl shouting “BORING! BORING!” in the background) yes even flammers waiting at the sidelines to provoke (esp a certain “General” sure to come out with lotsa unkind words!!) but in LIFE take the good and the bad and see how it goes……….….. (to be continued) ………?????
Old 19-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Samster

Re: My Amazing 'Comeback' and 'Re-living' my BKK dream..

As my prolonged hiatus from the chionging world continued from days into several months, this hopeless romantic pined forlornly on those sweet memories of “suree” , esp during those difficult quiet moments at nights! Would have given anything in the world just to be able to see her again and when one’s in a fragile state of mind, silly hopes and fading dreams tend to preserve’s one sanity!! Of course the reality that she was a high-class WL still holds true, but then even that slightest of hopes (of being able to book her again) was gone for good as the reality sets in that this goondu ahlau had seen the last of her in his lifetime (since she has happily hit the jackpot of the rich Hongki Pegasus customer who has ‘kept’ her). Oh well, perhaps in ahlau’s next life…..

Like everything else, there is always a light at the end of every dark tunnel. And as life’s circumstances slowly improved, a long-awaited holiday back to BKK was finally on the cards again. A group of my ‘brothers’ has invited me to stay for a couple of weeks in their place of residence in BKK (they residing there ‘part-time’ between SG and BKK due to business requirements!). And they day finally arrived after a very long wait and I was once again at the familiar T1 terminal , eagerly awaiting my trip back to my beloved BKK and the Land of Smiles again!! Wahaaaaa. Mind interspersed with thoughts of holidaying, eating fabulous food and chionging MP adventures, Club Pegasus and the neon lights of the gogobars of NEP, Soi Cowboy, Patpong , RCA etc etc.
This 50 year old ‘virgin” was truly primed and ready to roar in the MPs and G-clubs of BKK once again and as u all now, absence makes the heart grows fonder and for me, after a 21 month break and celibacy from chionging, the prospect of the first chiong was certainly as exciting as that of a first-time youngster awaiting his first bonk!!!.

Arrived Suwar-nar-poom airport on 28 Sep, the official opening day, see lots of reporters covering the story of the newly opened airport. It was already late when we arrived at the apartment where my bros and myself stayed (not far from the fabulous MP stretch from Emerald Hotel to the famous Poseidon MP in Ratchada) and after unpacking, my bros treated me to my first taste of nightlife in almost 2 years and this ahlau was soon oogling the Coyote dancers at “the Resort” and salivating like Pavlov’s doggie at seeing the beautiful and curvaceously sexy gyrating bodies of the dancers. Of course being a “first-timer” , bros ordered a hostess for ahlau and within seconds a bevy of thai beauties were paraded in front of me for choice. Hmmmmh, No 2 strikes my eye immediately as she was the cutest and later found out her name “Poom” or ‘Pom-Pom’, who cares!

Dance music was techno and switched on “high” , alcoholic beverages were freely flowing and I was soon into the swing of things and soaking in the atmosphere and the first taste of some female “company’ as Poom or Pom-Pom playfully rubs my belly and playfully kept telling me that this “daddy fool” was 3 months pregnant! Hahahaaaa. Of course no bonking action at “the Resort” la as familiar bros should noe that dancers and hostess cannot one la, unless u book those over-night-ters hor hor!! Anyway this ahlau in no hurry for his “first, virgin” bonk as he waited over 21 months for it, wat is another one night. Make sure the first bonk is a memorable one ah and my agenda was to have one from the fabulous Pegasus again rather than anywhere else. Why so> Your guess is as good as mine!!! Hahahaaa…

>>>>>to be continued>>>>>>>>
Old 19-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 24
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here....

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 19-10-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

and then what happened ?
Old 19-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

wahaaaa. my first 2 replies in thread tot nobody bother to read so long winded story la. haha. okie okie working on next post and report.....
Old 19-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlau
..prolonged hiatus from the chionging world...Make sure the first bonk is a memorable one ah and my agenda was to have one from the fabulous Pegasus again rather than anywhere else. Why so> Your guess is as good as mine!!! >>>>>to be continued>>>>>>>>
Good to hear your "2nd wind".

So did you get your fix at Pegasus? Tell, tell.
Old 19-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 24
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wahaaaa. my first 2 replies in thread tot nobody bother to read so long winded story la. haha. okie okie working on next post and report.....
Aiyoh.... I have seen her pictures b4 somewhere... Anymore pictures of her?

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 19-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist
Aiyoh.... I have seen her pictures b4 somewhere... Anymore pictures of her?
Bro. i going to slowly unfold the entire story of my fabulous 2 week adventure in BKK and Pattaya. Pics aplenty, i promise, coming next with FRs and silly stories (soon as i typed them down and post it with the relevant "trappings"!!
Old 19-10-2006, 01:06 PM
Chief_Executive

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Excellent story. Camping here too.
Old 19-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Samster

Day2: ahlau's long-awaited 'comback' at Pegasus

Woke up with a daze as the previous night’s alcohol-laden activities still shimmering in my head and still dreaming of the fabulous coyote dancers at the Resort. Wat beauty!! All the syts look good enuf to eat (if u noe wat I mean!!!)
Already noon and nothing to do except surf internet and relax in apartment. Hmmnh , post some
“Field reports’ in ahlau’s fav ‘AsianBookie forum’ for plain tcss and keep forum bros updated that SG’s smelliest punter is presently in BKK pondering chionging options. A lazy afternoon zipped past and soon it was dinner time and ahlau was bgt to some famous seafood restaurant for yummy thai seafood. Named was “Nanthong” I think. The restaurant was huge, with a unique ‘kelong concept’ within the premises itself as there was fishponds everywhere, giving one the idea that we were aboard some kinda ‘floating’ restaurant.

Seafood dinner was fabulous, with freshly cooked morsels of clams, crab, fish and prawns. But throughout dinner, some of my bros already suspecting that this ahlau’s mind was elsewhere as the eager anticipation of that ‘first’ chionging probably showed on my face. Dinner duly squared off and bros and me went to Soi Cowboy for “warm-up” session in pub with eventual destination at the fabulous and long-awaited PEGASUS. Played pool in pub with bros and some thai charbo who plays like a pool hustler but at the same time showing off some of her body ‘shots” .Ho hoho. All this time, ‘little ahlau’ already squirming in my pants and probably shouting out
“ Ahya, wait how long more.! KNN, Pegasus so near & jus around the corner, wat are u waiting for ????” to which ahlau “senior” replied, “ Patience, little one. It’s gonna happen tonite for sure and u finally get some ACTION. Since u waited so long, wat is another 30 mins hor hor!”

Finally, my bro (let’s call him “horny’ for obvious reasons) signaled to say, time to go for Pegasus and little SirCheongless heaved a huge sigh of grumpy relief from within my pants!!! So Horny, ahlau and his band of bros was seen walking the 200m from Soi Cowboy to Pegasus, with beads of sweat dripping down my forehead in eager anticipation whilst my bros was laughing their heads off at this goondu ahpek’s antics and behaviour (like small kid la !!!)

story continuing on bonking Pegasus supermodel next..........
Old 19-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
[B]..little SirCheongless heaved a huge sigh of grumpy relief from within my pants!!! So Horny, ahlau...walking the 200m from Soi Cowboy to Pegasus. story continuing on bonking Pegasus supermodel next..........
Trailer finish liao, we await your main course....
Old 19-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Samster

Reached Pegasus (after 2 years absence) finally and strode majestically into the grandiose and exquisite halls of the familiar looking G-club of G-clubs of BKK!!! Capiten “Jorghi” spotted a familiar face and quickly came forward to greet his old fren, saying “wah, long time no see you” and I replied “yes, 2 years no come ‘ (meaning almost literally and figuratively, wink wink!!!) wahaaaa. The 5 of us walked straight into the KTV room, and business was brisk at Pegasus tonite, being a Friday nite. Ahlau see the PR girls at the entrance already lau nua and heart already pumping a bit faster as all the excitement and anticipation rush up to ahlau’s poor drowsy head!!!

Within minutes, “show parade” time and ahlau like a nervy 16-year old kid looking at the bevy of beauties in front of him, all dressed in their full splendour, and me feeling like a Duke of Cheongington. ”Jorghi”, cunning as ever, always noe how to line up the most “delectable’ & dishy looking ones at the first few of the line-up (he seems to remember this ahpek’s pattern ah!) and straight away I spied the first supermodel, a tall beauty with brownish blonde shoulder length hair and looking a bit Japanese look with body to match! Ohh-la-la- , little ahlau almost screamed out in anxiety outa my pants , saying “choose no 1 choose no 1!!!” wahaaaaa. Of course this old foggie got the first choice and within seconds, Ms Voluptuous Japan was seating next to nervy ahlau , chain smoking his Kent cigarettes one after another to calm his nerves. Hohoho.

Her name “Elle” or “L” . She only worked 2 months in Pegasus and just fresh out of university ,“aren’t they all?”. All eyes were on ahlau and his nervous body language and probably my bros silently laughing their heads off looking at this 50 year old kid behaviour like as if never seen charbo before hor hor!!! Elle was dressed in a sexy white number, showing off her ample tits, long curvy legs and creamish white skin off like some AVON or Elizabeth Arden advert and I could hardly contain my excitement and continued to have a go at the cigarettes . Damage was 8k bht for overnight, but at that point of time, $$$$ suddenly seems meaningless when you are in blissful heaven!!. One of my bros, chose another WL , he opposite me in taste as I like those tall girls with models looks and preferably more “farang-looking” (me, a sucker for girls with blondish or brunette coloured hair!!) whilst he goes for “the short ones” hahahaaaaa.

After a short round of drinks, bro “horny” announced it was time to go and for ahlau to have his long awaited dream with his destiny and soon the two of us who booked charbo was at some hotel suite with our lovelies for the night!! OMG!!!! Ahlau so excited at the coming prospect, little ahlau even more , as he squirming to touch first base with Elle’s garden of flowers!!!!
Inside our respective rooms, ahlau showered and prepared himself like a patient awaiting the surgeon knife as I sat in bed, still quivering with excitement to see the first naked female body for 2 years!! Out comes Ms University, wrapped in towels and she slowly let loose the bathrobes when I almost screamed out in sheer delight in seeing her nude!!! Wow. Super breasts and pinkish nipples, a nicely trimmed ‘flowerbed’ freshly pruned to perfection and with legs that seems to stretch endlessly. Ahlau heart went pitter-patter, pitter patter and almost afraid that it was on the verge of another heart attack from the sheer excitement. Elle climbed into bed and climbed onboard my then comatose body and little Duke Cheongington abruptly saluted her ‘arrival’. Alamak, wat a glorious moment and all the pent up feelings of joy, lust and ecstasy all encompassing ahlau swirling head and the “little head”. Ms Voluptous playfully planted a sexy kiss on ahlau’s cheeks and continued to lick my ears and saw that I was already about to erupt into rapturous glory. So she bend down and proceeded to cap little SirCheongless, while her sensous lips slowly kissed, cuddled, licked and eventually gulp him in her mouth while I was indeed going into cardiac arrest!!!!!

Wowowowowow! Cannot take it any more as Elle sensed this 50 yr old kid cannot keep it in for longer so she turned around and started on both my erect nipples, kissing it like it was her Barbie doll toys. Cannot TONG liao, so told her to stride atop me and the moment of truth arrived now for the 2-year deprived little SirCheongless and he gleefully inserted himself into that glorious flowerbed of Ms Japan/University/whatever. Within minutes and after a few gyrations of her pinkish buttocks, a tsunami of cum exploded inside her and that was really worth the LONG LONG wait. It was like having sex for the FIRST TIME but only MUCH BETTER!!! How does one describe the bliss that is undescribable?????? Wow. !!!

After cumming, poor ahlau quickly checked his pulse to see if that was indeed another heart attack that just took place as I collapsed in total exhaustion at this “virgin’ and so long awaited bonk. She was indeed special that this chiongster had chosen her for his first sexual conquest after a 21-month wait and the feeling was simply INCREDULOUS.

After the dirty deed is done, she showered and washed and so did I and we went to sleep , me totally exhausted but huddling this thing of beauty next to me and with the widest GRIN on my face as I fell asleep.

Okie okie First FR ends here. Sorry no sexy pics of her as poor ahlau too shy to ask for it, being so nervy and out of touch with these WLs. Anyway, Elle agreed to let me take a headshot of her before she left in the morning. She had just awoken, looking a bit blur blur and without any make-up but still at least I was left with one photo for my memoirs………

Next up, My glorious date with DESTINY in the most uncanny of circumstances!!!. Surely must read to believe, But do give me a couple of days to write the story and FR as it is indeed a memorable one Do me patient as i am typing in all up from memory from 3 weeks back!!

Cheers
Old 19-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

i feel honoured that you have deem us worthy by sharing your come-back experience with us..... awaiting the continuation..........
Old 19-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Samster

Day 3 and 4 (Excursion outside BKK)

After the previous night’s ‘sex-citing’ activities, ahlau and his band of bros headed out for some true blue holidaying activities (no chionging action) . After all, a real-holiday odyssey surely encompasses some sightseeing, relaxation from the hectic city life and of course , enjoying the fabulous makan treats and thai cuisine that this beautiful Land of Smiles is richly bestowed with. We headed off into some provincial towns and stayed in a holiday villa where we partake in visiting some shrines and temples and street markets. The one pictured below is apparently a famous temple built by the King’s daughter for the Thai ppl. So lovely to see how the thais always rally around the Royal Family and give them such great respect and homage in their lives. It’s of little wonder that most Thais can be so mild-mannered and cultured, peace-loving race of ppl unlike us uptight and constantly grumpy citizens always pent up with our emotions and problems in the rat race society of ours called Sillypore. !!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Nothing notable to report of in this forum as it was pure holidaying activities the next two days without any nightlife whatsoever but it was great to sample a bit of the ‘countryside’ , yummy seafood makan-until- wanna-bust-waistline gorging, wahahaaaa,. Shiokness galore. However, it was soon back to BKK after this short excursion trip and up next, ahlau’s MP adventures and his incredibly amazing Date with Destiny!!! . Psssssssst.!!!! This one have to leave u guys guessing as it is something that one can never imagine could happen . A million-to-one chance encounter!!!! (hint!hint!) Stayed tune whilst yours truly work over the report over the next few days and hopefully come up with something that is noteworthy!
Old 19-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
akow99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hats off and salute you! You really can write.... keep 'em coming!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1