The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2006, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
score11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hair salon with special..sentosa

Does any bro know there is any special provided near sentosa there??pass by there a few times...seem the hair salon there open quite late...want to try if got any clues...thks bro..
Old 30-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hair salon with special..sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by score11
Does any bro know there is any special provided near sentosa there??pass by there a few times...seem the hair salon there open quite late...want to try if got any clues...thks bro..
Since you passed by that place a few times, why don't you pop in there, spend some $$$ and give us a FR instead of asking others to do the job for you ???
Old 30-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
BigJohnGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigJohnGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hair salon with special..sentosa

Quote:

Yes, some do performed ear digging, beard & moustache trimming...

What kind of specials you are looking for?
Old 30-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnGuy
What kind of specials you are looking for?
Shave his little brother?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 31-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY
Shave his little brother?

JWNY
Tat is so dangerous hoh...................

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 04-09-2006, 08:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Fierceballs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Ya you are rite!! It provide special!! Just walk in and they will guide you.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceballs
Ya you are rite!! It provide special!! Just walk in and they will guide you.
Bro,
Care to share more detail?
Old 05-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
DanziG is one of the Best!DanziG is one of the Best!DanziG is one of the Best!

If i am not wrong, near customs there, there is a building called 'hai yang' or ocean some may call it. there are a few saloons as mentioned.
located on 2nd or 3rd floor.
went in it's so freaking dark, not a strand of hair could be found. the burly man or sometimes mamasan will ask you to pay a couple of ringgits to 'view' the girls.
dont bother pals, all the gals CMI.
what services they actually offering i dont know cos see the aunties i dont feel like going for it already.

Disclaimer: This is based on what i came accross few mths ago. actual or hidden beauties might be undiscovered. Just my scary encounter. (own opinion)
Old 22-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FallenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanziG
If i am not wrong, near customs there, there is a building called 'hai yang' or ocean some may call it. there are a few saloons as mentioned. located on 2nd or 3rd floor...
i thought there is only 1 with black glass? the rest are normal hair salon leh, all open big big, can see inside one mah.
Old 25-09-2006, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
score11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Since you passed by that place a few times, why don't you pop in there, spend some $$$ and give us a FR instead of asking others to do the job for you ???
bro,me want to try...but at least some hints fr. fellow jb bros mah,rite?
Old 25-09-2006, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

All I can say is that these joints near Ocean are all try at own risk places. These places have been existing for donkey years already and so many stories have surfaced from these places. The best would be that they will always get a younger girl to sit at the bottom of the staircase. These girls will then jio you to try their services upstairs. Once you reach upstairs, you will discover that most of the "hairdressers" CMI. However before you can turn around, they will try to force you to try their services. Out of curiousity, most people just give in once. Very likely after that regret.

My personal experience was donkey years ago with a good friend of mine. Was approach and decided to try cos curious.In the end, both of us left the place cursing cos we paid about RM120 each for just a hairwash and a hj. Will never step in again cos rather spend abit more and go for HCs in JB. Even Ocean is a much better choice cos at least can get two bonks.
Old 25-09-2006, 08:22 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel
i thought there is only 1 with black glass? the rest are normal hair salon leh, all open big big, can see inside one mah.
The salons are normally located on the second floor. If you walk along the same lane as Ocean, you will notice some ladies sitting on high chairs at the bottom of most staircase. These ladies will jio you to go upstairs and try their services. If curious, just try once and then post your experience here.
Old 25-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Try at your own risk !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
The salons are normally located on the second floor. If you walk along the same lane as Ocean, you will notice some ladies sitting on high chairs at the bottom of most staircase. These ladies will jio you to go upstairs and try their services. If curious, just try once and then post your experience here.
Try at your own risk !!!

Don't tell me that I didn't warn you !!!
Old 25-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Try at your own risk !!!

Quote:
Try at your own risk !!!

Hehehe... relax lorr.. let them try... u still have ur tigress mah...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-09-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

Re: Try at your own risk !!!

Quote:
Try at your own risk !!!

If they never read my earlier post then too bad. However you will never know about such places cos my friend actually got a CIM from a late twenties "hairdresser" and it only cost him RM80 all in. According to him, cheap thrill but quite shiok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1