The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold
How strict is NTU hostel ?

Any Brothers stayed or staying there ntu i mean ? Me going there soon ?
Anychance of doing in the hostel wo getting caught ?

if got those lucky guys who did his FB or gf there , kindly share yuour sexperience here.
I am sharing my room with someone leh..hai...

went to the camp , the gals i saw were damm chio and are frim business studies..
Old 28-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of
Re: How strict is NTU hostel ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytheman
I grad there but never stay in a hostel. However, the question of being caught will see u heng or sway. I have a frend who brought his gf to bonk in his hostel quite often, especially weekends

But then he's staying in single room.

Business school of course got lots of chio bu.... if u staying in a hostel, join their hostel activities, know more gals who stay same hall as u, and then the chances of u bonking one of them will be higher lor... hehe. Just don't stay in room to study the whole day
Old 28-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Hear from my colleague,that many girls underwear & g-string always got stolen staying in hostel

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat
Hear from my colleague,that many girls underwear & g-string always got stolen staying in hostel
Maybe to deter those guys, they should set up a high tech security system. or just get their grandma to wear the underwear or g-string, take a pic and paste on their door. Let those guys know whose undergarments they are stealing.

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.
Old 28-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Not only that... few months ago, a hostel committee president was caught peeping in a girls toilet. He stepped down immediately but luckily the girl never pursue the matter.

He was sent for counselling also. Too stressed liao I guess...
Old 28-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STK01
Not only that... few months ago, a hostel committee president was caught peeping in a girls toilet. He stepped down immediately but luckily the girl never pursue the matter.

He was sent for counselling also. Too stressed liao I guess...

see so many chio bu wearing so little of cos stress la.
Old 28-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear
or just get their grandma to wear the underwear or g-string, take a pic and paste on their door. Let those guys know whose undergarments they are stealing.
If they know Grandma wear the underwear or g-string, I think no want to steal liao

Old 28-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

maybe we should set up hidden camera in my room and den taped down and show to the whole world me and my ons or fb activities woah ntu roxs xia....
Old 28-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STK01
a hostel committee president was caught peeping in a girls toilet.
Many years ago, I work in a renovation company as a supervisor. The company got a job at one of the shopping, now popular in Singapore. I have to supervise one of the workers to reinstate the entrance of one of lady toilet, previous use by clinic.
Estimate to seal the entrance take two days. The toilet is use by the tender only. Before starting to do the works, we request from the building management to put notice, not to use this toilet. But the problem is all the gals keep using this toilet. They don’t care we inside. I use a wheel barrow to block the entrance also no use, they even push the wheel barrow aside. I inform the management the problems, then the management says if the gals not afraid to be peep the let them use.
Wow,for two days do u know what I do

Old 28-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quick tell us what happened during the 2 days.
Old 28-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
maybe we should set up hidden camera in my room and den taped down and show to the whole world me and my ons or fb activities woah ntu roxs xia....

maybe we should ask tanfromntu 2 comment too..

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 28-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Spytheman,

When you have the chance to study at NTU, it is better for you to put your energies to the studies rather than thinking about bonking gals in the hostel.

NTU is a very good university. Treasure your opportunity to learn new knowledge there.

Just my views.

Quote:

if got those lucky guys who did his FB or gf there , kindly share yuour sexperience here.
I am sharing my room with someone leh..hai...

went to the camp , the gals i saw were damm chio and are frim business studies..
Old 28-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie II
maybe we should ask tanfromntu 2 comment too..

yeah......get him to comment lor....
Old 28-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:

So WHAT did u do? Tell us leh.......

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 28-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

how strict?i guess u can do everything inside ur own room as long its not too loud??hahaha wat exactly u mean how strict???but don get too involved into the hostel activities...main objective is to study...unless u are those who don need study still can get v gd grades...

oh ya Ah Rat...share what happened lehz...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1