The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
Apple69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyApple69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Office public toilet sex with bf

This happen just a few days ago

I just recently got my BTO and was looking for a contractor to renovate my house. So my bf intro his friend, R who is a contractor and we discuss about my house renovation for a few days and finally few days ago we have agree on the reno plan and prices. R say he will drive down to my house and sign the agreement at night. So I inform my bf about it and my bf got excited.

Bf: Later when you meet R, you wear a jacket and a mini skirt without bra and panties
me: why? ( feeling excited too)
Bf: I want to know whether he will peep at you or do anything
me: will you get jealous or angry if he peep?
Bf: no. in fact I will get very sexcited when he peep you and he cant do anything with you.
me: ok I think it will be fun heehee
Bf: After that we meet up to have sex
me: ok I am horny too

And I continue my work in my office

To be cont....
Old 13-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Office public toilet sex with bf

Sis, any pixs to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

Apple69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyApple69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And I continue my work in my office

To be cont....

Time past very slow that day. I am working in office but my mind is thinking what will happen tonight and where will my bf bring to have sex.

Something about me and my bf, we love outdoor sex. we have sex at countless places. He always give me surprise at the places he bring me to and will do something which i never thought i will do in my whole life. Before him, i have 4 bfs which i find very boring and painful whenever i have sex with them. I am always dry so they always say i am a dead fish till i met my current bf. He give a lots of spice to my sex life. Everytime he say we will have sex outside later, i will feel horny, wet and very excited.

Like now, i am in office but i am very wet already and my panties is soak. i msg my bf.

Me: Darling i am very horny and wet now thinking abt tonight
Bf: How? still have a few hours to go
Me: Ya... Haiz
Bf: Why not now u go to your office toilet and strip naked and musterbate?
Me: ya ok i go now
Bf: remember to take some photo and send me
me: heehee

I walk slowly to the toilet without anyone seeing and my pussy is dripping. Once inside, i quickly lock myself in a cubicle and start to strip myself naked and took some sexy photos and send to my bf. This actually makes me more horny and start to rub myself. My left hand fingers was rubbing and my right hand squeeze my breast and playing with my nipples. i was so wet and was abt to cum and i lost control and moan loudly and i cum. so nice.....

Suddenly i hear the door open and one of my colleagues came and use the toilet. Lucky i cum before she came in if not she will hear my moan. But i am not done yet, i decide to tease my bf. I took out my phone and start to video my pussy and start musterbate again. and i put my middle finger into my wet pussy... in and out.... after abt 20 secs i took out my finger and video myself licking and sucking my finger which i just use on my pussy. And i send to my bf

me: nice?
bf: you make me very hard now
me: you like?
bf: tonight i will fuck you very hard

And i know he will give me special excitement tonight. I wonder where he will bring me and what will he do to me.. think abt this, i am horny again.

To be Cont......
Old 13-10-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
VBalakisscunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more .....
Old 13-10-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rayven28 is Cool - loads of Potential

I would love to see too
Old 13-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
YusokIshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS ...... please continue
Old 13-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

And i know he will give me special excitement tonight. I wonder where he will bring me and what will he do to me.. think abt this, i am horny again.

To be Cont......

Finally times up and i quickly rush home and bath so that i smelly nice and shave my pussy clean if not will be spiky heehee. I know my bf love my shaved pussy. i choose a very tight and mini skirt and i know it will show my butt that i am not wearing anything inside. i choose a bright colour jacket and wear it without anything inside. I can see my nipples popping out. Exciting night i am going to have with my bf and also feeling naughty whether can R see i am not wearing bra and can he see my nipple.. so excited!

I took a photo and send to my bf

me: i wear like that, nice?
Bf: nice
Bf: no bra and panties?
me: yup i listen to u
Bf: later zip down your jacket lower when u meet R
me: ok

Sms came in...

R: I am at your carpark. can you come down now?
me: ok coming

Msg to bf

me: R is here. i gtg
bf: ok.. must let me know what happen later. i want to know
me: okok

To be cont.......
Old 13-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
YusokIshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So fast got update
Thanks !!!
Old 13-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see girls daring enough to have nothing inside ..... wondering how much they want to reveal
Old 13-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Chengster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, can share the pic u sent to ur bfrd?
Old 13-10-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Sometimes, don't know who is watching who. In this case, R thought it's his lucky day.
Old 13-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah... update soon please!

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 13-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MasterBed199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some more! Some more!
Old 13-10-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

wa nice! steamy story
Old 13-10-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start. Camping for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1