The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aquarium is Cool - loads of Potential
It is possible to find a f*** buddy in IRC

Hey Bros,

Just want to share with you my experiences on IRC..actually there are alot of free f***s out there, as long as you've got the patience and determination to go hunt them out...

I was surfing through IRC about two weeks ago, when i met this poly girl (21 yrs old). After some preliminary tcss, we started chatting about each other's steads (or lack thereof) and realised that both of us are currently unattached. Conversation then proceeded to a discussion of our previous sexual encounters, the first times we lost our virginities. Wah, from the conversational topic i knew i had hit paydirt liao, confirm can get something out of that acquaintance..

Then we started chatting about how shiok it was to cum and to have a climax, which led me to propose that we be fuck buddies - glorious sex with no strings attached, on the condition that we have no other sexual partner..

it took quite awhile to convince the girl that it was safe and it will be super shiok, but before long she was hooked onto the idea. I arranged to meet her later in that afternoon at kallang MRT station where we can go to one of the hotel 81s in that area.

To bring this long story short, we met up and had sex, although it was kinda awkward at first making love to a virtual stranger. But the best thing was that it was free! And it was done RAW, with the assumption that both parties would not cheat on the other..

To this date, i have met up with her 4 times liao (we are both super horny!) to just have sex. But the bad thing about this arrangement is that i have to pay for the room ($20) and the taxi fare to and from Kallang MRT...so total damage, around $27 each meeting.

I'm getting quite sick of that same old girl liao, so currently turning on my 'irc radar' to locate more potential targets...

Anyone have similar experiences??
Old 20-06-2006, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It is possible to find a f*** buddy in IRC

wa lau bro. dun be such a cheapo can? free sex u still KP about the room charges and transports. $27 is not even enough for a short bonk with the thai.
Old 20-06-2006, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future
Talking Re: It is possible to find a f*** buddy in IRC

I started chatting on IRC more than 10 yrs ago when there weren't that many ppl onto it. Chatted with quite a few ppl and met some gals n guys along the way.
Came to realise how easy it was to chat up a stranger and being 'anonymous' you can say what you feel and test water. My first encounter was with an 18 yr old CJC student. Chatted over a few times before she started hinting there is more to just chat between us. She had a bf in nus but preferred older men. I wasn't sure just how much older she preferred, thought those in late 20s would have suited her fine but I was more than 20 yrs her senior. I discovered cybersex thru her and it only made me want to try the real thing so we finally decided to meet up.
First meeting was just to size each other up. She was slightly tall still with some baby flesh but not fat, totally not the slutty ah lian look but pretty square and decent studious type. Okay, not too bad, not great but if free why not???
Decided to meet again for dinner soon later, had a quick meal n took her to club for drinks but she said she din like the noise and wanted to leave. In the car, asked her what she wanted to do (must always let the gal make the first move yeah?) She was direct and said go make love and asked if I had CD. I was prepared so went round looking for a place. That time no 81 and din know any transit room so looked for car park. Marina South was too bright, ended up in the open car park at Conference Hall, found a spot where the lights had blown, dark enough. So went to back seat and started kissing, slide my hand under her t-shirt and fell her full boobs while her hands were busy with my pant zip. SHe pulled out my shirt and unzipped me and went down..wow for a young gal she sure knows how to blow. Returned the favour before the heat took over. It sure is cramp in the car (even though I had a big car) but managed to maneuvere into position, cap and got bro into her tight pussy. Sad to say, the position was too strenous on the back and legs and also first time do this so shot off after a few minutes. Not a sterling performance but given the circumstances, a good start.
That was the start of many more encounters with IRC gals over the years and many fond memories
Old 20-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki1
wa lau bro. dun be such a cheapo can? free sex u still KP about the room charges and transports. $27 is not even enough for a short bonk with the thai.
Haha that a good one bro... Pengz!!!Just can't stop luffing...

Can't imagine if the girl suggest he book the room overnight for countless free sex for one fxxking whole night & come here kao pei kao bu abt the overnight charges...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!

Last edited by onion_rings; 20-06-2006 at 09:34 AM.
Old 20-06-2006, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
kefuso is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarium
But the best thing was that it was free! And it was done RAW, with the assumption that both parties would not cheat on the other..

But the bad thing about this arrangement is that i have to pay for the room ($20) and the taxi fare to and from Kallang MRT...so total damage, around $27 each meeting.
Luckily her bonk her RAW....else he would also wince about the price of cd ($2), which would get him a nice decent bowl of fishball noodle with fishballs to suck with....
Old 20-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
Haha that a good one bro... Pengz!!!Just can't stop luffing...

Can't imagine if the girl suggest he book the room overnight for countless free sex for one fxxking whole night & come here kao pei kao bu abt the overnight charges...

he will ask the girl:" can u pay for the room since u suggested it"

Old 20-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefuso
Luckily her bonk her RAW....else he would also wince about the price of cd ($2), which would get him a nice decent bowl of fishball noodle with fishballs to suck with....

if not why u think he bonk her raw
Old 20-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
iossshee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow those were the donkey years when i was in IRC. Did have a very nice memories during those years. Really did lost count on number of girls being bonked.

Did met 2 of them married but husband inpotent and she would like to do front and back RAW.
Old 20-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Tao Tai Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if not why u think he bonk her raw
???? he really ???
Old 20-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
knight109 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Met a few in IRC few years back.
Nowadays sledom le...
More into friendsters... there's lot's of free with no strings attach..
especially yhose with complicated status.
Happi Hunting
Old 20-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarium
.....But the best thing was that it was free! And it was done RAW, with the assumption that both parties would not cheat on the other..

....I'm getting quite sick of that same old girl liao, so currently turning on my 'irc radar' to locate more potential targets...
since u are already thinking of "cheating" on her, what makes u think she is not already fucking others???
wish your little bro good luck.....look at it more often, it may fall off anytime soon.
视线人浪中找你
Old 20-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
he will ask the girl:" can u pay for the room since u suggested it"

Hard la. Even those nt so chio one also nv pay for rm...

I nv learn the trick of some guys who get the ger to pay for stuff... sigh. Think must be I nt yan dao enuff!
Old 20-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
since u are already thinking of "cheating" on her, what makes u think she is not already fucking others???
wish your little bro good luck.....look at it more often, it may fall off anytime soon.
Haha! True.

Go for test!

I did, but cos of the window period I intend to go for another in a couple of years time. Sigh... regret thinking with my little head.
Old 20-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost
Hard la. Even those nt so chio one also nv pay for rm...

I nv learn the trick of some guys who get the ger to pay for stuff... sigh. Think must be I nt yan dao enuff!

maybe its the ego, i try not to make ladies pay for things.
Old 20-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i try not to make ladies pay for things.
Especially when it come from free sex...

God damn it!!! Think school holiday is still on this next week...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1