The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2006, 11:48 AM
elbow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Rubbing Incident in MRT/Bus

I take mrt to work everyday and there are numerous time when the train is pack, girl beside or behind accidentlly rub their breasts on me (unintentionally). I get extremely excited but being gentleman, I tried my very best to avoid. However, there are time that I can't move myself and the girl doesn't seems to mind or shift when contacting with their boobs. Really make my knee weak especially an unknown lady pressing their boobs on me and rubbing it when the trains more.

Sometime I think they might just enjoying it too and assume nothing happen. Do you think this is possible? I ever ask my close female friend and she replied maybe.

Any story and experience to share such incidents? or is it me?
Old 17-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiong5182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rubbing Incident in MRT/Bus

this could also be possible.... maybe can look in the eyes of those girls who rubbed thier breast against you.... then you will know....
Old 17-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

take care you dont lose control, you hear?
apocryphal stories of english priests who came when they took the train for first time. couldnt stand all the rubbing.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 17-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
laoren50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think in Singapore you better don't have this thinking if not will see you in the jail very soon, once you kena confront liao liao, people only shout at you PERVERT n sex-maniac!!! IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY PAY MONEY, IF NO MONEY GO HOME PCC LAH.
Old 17-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

the trick is to act as if u wanna avoid her but cant..in such a crowded place, there are many eyes ard..u must act as if u r being forced!!..of cos enjoy in silence n dun have to bi movement..
Old 17-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
AnAn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I think that u should jus enjoy the feeling and don try to create any thing as it might just cause u embarresement.
Old 17-06-2006, 09:49 PM
elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn
the trick is to act as if u wanna avoid her but cant..in such a crowded place, there are many eyes ard..u must act as if u r being forced!!..of cos enjoy in silence n dun have to bi movement..
So you also like me 'tried' to avoid huh? Any unforgetable story to share?
Old 17-06-2006, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
powerspotlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hehe,, i think u should go with yr mind... Since they push against u, why don u do the same also... Tat the funs of it.....!!!!
Old 18-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoren50
I think in Singapore you better don't have this thinking if not will see you in the jail very soon, once you kena confront liao liao, people only shout at you PERVERT n sex-maniac!!! IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY PAY MONEY, IF NO MONEY GO HOME PCC LAH.
Totally argee with u.... Better don have this type of thinking better...
Old 18-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all

Whatever you do, just dont get caught.
Old 18-06-2006, 11:18 AM
elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatistaSG
Whatever you do, just dont get caught.
I tried my best to avoid liao even move my body. There was this time, I saw this girl at the platform quite pretty and busty at least C/D cup not joking. We took the same section of the train and quite pack during peak hour. She was initially standing infront of me and after some shifting of people getting in and out she suddenly stand behind me. As usual the train is so pack sooner I felt something soft and warm running on the back of my arm. Oh mine oh mine... I shifted myself so avoid the contact but somehow the contact is still there. My face started to burn and my knee became weak. From rubbing became permanent contact...I seriously have no space to move liao and I guess she must be very limited in space too. So I enjoy the warm soft massage for at least 10min...I can felt my tool swelling hard and feeling creamly down there.
Old 18-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbow
So you also like me 'tried' to avoid huh? Any unforgetable story to share?

sometime No space to move at all .. how to "siam" they love to squeese in.. bo bian one lo.

Actually i hate taking MRT n Bus during peak hour... i rather pay n take cab more comfortable...

telegram:
Old 18-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
laoren50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally
Totally argee with u.... Better don have this type of thinking better...
cheers bro, you are on the right track.
Old 18-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
BitchWitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i hate taking the bus/ train during rush hours... dat's the reason why... i rather pay more to call for cabs...

U neber noe if dat person is purposely rubbing against u/ accidently de...
Dat's once tis sickening guy kept moving close to me.. when i moved aways.. he come closer...... when i abt to alight... i purposely step hard onto him wif my heels n use my handbag to knock against him....
Old 18-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchWitch
i purposely step hard onto him wif my heels n use my handbag to knock against him....
... Nice one girl ... ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1