The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2002, 03:42 PM
AndyGray

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Amber - Aven View

Well, its time for me to contribute after all these years of visiting hc but will only do so if i come across someone special.

Went to Aven View Hc few days ago, and was reccommended by the recep a new gal in this line. and i could say that after the session, i was really glad i took her recommendation. I would not go into full details but will share the positive aspect of the whole experience.

1)She is local and definitely a uni grad.How i know? We both attend the same uni in australia. I am her senior.Very friendly and a good conversionalist.

2)I would rate her figure a 9.5/10. A cup c with a very slim waistline. Her butts is very well proportioned too. Hourglass figure. I am sure many brothers who visit her in future can verify these. Btw, she does have a cfm face.

3)Her hj is damn good for a newcomer. Better than many old birds. Unhurried and very sensous. She even fondled her breast and moan. Just by looking at her like that makes me cum easily. I would say a very different refreshing hj.

I believe that she will leave this line soon after earning enough. Maybe 6 months or at most 1 year.
i will surely visit her again but next time i might be on the waiting list. But by not sharing this info is not being fair to all the brothers here.

Anyway she does not allow fingering and sucking of her nipples. But what the heck, just by looking at her figure is enough for me. Btw, her breast is really soft. Thinking of that makes me horny again.

I paid her $100 for the hj even though we did not discuss about the price. i know its a bit ex but i have to say i gave it willingly.

A hc legend in the making?
Old 17-07-2002, 03:47 PM
oldblues1

Re: Amber - Aven View

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyGray
Well, its time for me to contribute after all these years of visiting hc but will only do so if i come across someone special.

Went to Aven View Hc few days ago, and was reccommended by the recep a new gal in this line. and i could say that after the session, i was really glad i took her recommendation. I would not go into full details but will share the positive aspect of the whole experience.

1)She is local and definitely a uni grad.How i know? We both attend the same uni in australia. I am her senior.Very friendly and a good conversionalist.

2)I would rate her figure a 9.5/10. A cup c with a very slim waistline. Her butts is very well proportioned too. Hourglass figure. I am sure many brothers who visit her in future can verify these. Btw, she does have a cfm face.

3)Her hj is damn good for a newcomer. Better than many old birds. Unhurried and very sensous. She even fondled her breast and moan. Just by looking at her like that makes me cum easily. I would say a very different refreshing hj.

I believe that she will leave this line soon after earning enough. Maybe 6 months or at most 1 year.
i will surely visit her again but next time i might be on the waiting list. But by not sharing this info is not being fair to all the brothers here.

Anyway she does not allow fingering and sucking of her nipples. But what the heck, just by looking at her figure is enough for me. Btw, her breast is really soft. Thinking of that makes me horny again.

I paid her $100 for the hj even though we did not discuss about the price. i know its a bit ex but i have to say i gave it willingly.

brudder, can say wat's the gal's name?
tks!!
Old 17-07-2002, 03:50 PM
AndyGray

Amber
Old 17-07-2002, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amber - Aven View

Wow ... this is a very very high price for a hj; considering that there are quite a few things you cannot do to her.

Quote:

Old 17-07-2002, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 23
redrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
any brother has try any other "uni graduate" there?
Old 17-07-2002, 04:43 PM
AndyGray

As i said, it was on my own accord that i paid $100. Cuz i know i will visit her again and thats one way of trying to secure the same level of service. The whole experience is very different from the sop services rendered unto me elsewhere so i think fingering or not fingering is not quite a issue here. But nevertheless, one man's meat might be another's poison.
Old 17-07-2002, 04:51 PM
AndyGray

For other uni grad, i heard thats there are two more. If i could remember correctly. One is marie and the other one belle. When i was on way back walking past the recep, i saw a another young looking gal speaking in a really heavy ang mo slang. Could be one of them? Hope to hear reports on them soon.
Old 17-07-2002, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
What about Full service ?

AndyGray, hey man, does your GAL do the FULL SERVICE ? or only HJ ? I tell you, I also cannot wait. Thanks in advance.
Old 17-07-2002, 06:19 PM
AndyGray

Whether she does a FJ? I did ask her about it after the hj and the she reply with a smile. I think she does it. Maybe for the right price and to the ones she is comfortable with? As for me, i will try to have a fj the next time i visit her. Come to think of it, you dont get to make love to uni grad with a almost perfect hourglass figure all the time. With her cfm look and moaning.................bua ta han. If any brother has tried her, please contribute too.

Cheers.

Last edited by AndyGray; 17-07-2002 at 07:04 PM.
Old 17-07-2002, 06:57 PM
AndyGray

It is located on the fifth floor of Novetel Apollo Hotel. It is a newly opened HC. Tel : 67375225.
Old 17-07-2002, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Quote:
As i said, it was on my own accord that i paid $100. Cuz i know i will visit her again and thats one way of trying to secure the same level of service. The whole experience is very different from the sop services rendered unto me elsewhere so i think fingering or not fingering is not quite a issue here. But nevertheless, one man's meat might be another's poison.
Bro AndyGray,

Looks like there will be long queue soon.. but
you have set the precedence of $100 for hj for
the rest of us. If she do FJ, it will be $150 or more
like Dragon HC gals. Anyway, uni gals are special
so deserve that value.
Old 17-07-2002, 07:36 PM
AndyGray

I am sorry if i had kind of set a precedence of a rather expensive $100 for hj. But considering her really nice attitude, i am quite sure she would not mind lesser amount. To be frank with you guys, i cheekily ask her whether the amount i gave is too much. I thought i must be the most generous one. But........without sounding arrogant, she told me many of her clients gave her this amount for hj too. Like me, I guess they just paid what they think she deserved.
Old 17-07-2002, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
whiteknight is Cool - loads of Potential
Job Market so bad meh ?

Wah Lao, Job market that bad meh ? Uni grad now also work in HC.
Old 17-07-2002, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
It's near my office. Let me go check it out one day after work and come back with a second opinion. Bro Andy, how much the entrance?
Old 17-07-2002, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 22
Antonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I am sorry if i had kind of set a precedence of a rather expensive $100 for hj. But considering her really nice attitude, i am quite sure she would not mind lesser amount. To be frank with you guys, i cheekily ask her whether the amount i gave is too much. I thought i must be the most generous one. But........without sounding arrogant, she told me many of her clients gave her this amount for hj too. Like me, I guess they just paid what they think she deserved.
Fren
U sure or not, she just started and many of clients give $100.
U must be f.... rich and one of those who spoils the f..... market.
If u r kind u can give more it your perogative but please do not advertise here (suspicious...).
Will check her out he he...........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1